Author Topic: I think it's pretty clear by now that  (Read 4771 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
I think it's pretty clear by now that
« on: March 03, 2019, 04:54:29 PM »
The well-crafted image of Scouse as an Incel who spends his time "boner rage posting" is considerably fresher (and has abundantly more traction) than the trite and hackneyed, 27th-hand image of Oak eating anything from McDonald's.

Cultural Marxism and other 2005 talking points from the John Birch Society are likewise too stale to offer any use as diversions.  When you've lost, you've lost. 

Scouse should either get some new material or else disengage.

Your thoughts?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: I think it's pretty clear by now that
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2019, 06:13:55 PM »
So this member made you dive overboard and you started splitting posts again?
I haven't split any posts in the last week or so.  Keep up, mang.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2019, 06:19:59 PM »
So Peaches aka the 75 year old leader of the resident SJW brigade is stepping upto have a pop now is he? Fucking LOL...

Every single one of you leftist shitbags only get clever and brave when you outnumber your target. Just like the ANTIFA mongs on the street who disintegrate into nothing when challenged in a one on one situation. You always need backup like the true cowards you are otherwise your balls shrivel up and you run off and hide.

Peaches you’re a weak fuck and have shown your true colours here. I attempted to be civil with you regardless of what I’d heard about you on the Chank forum but now it’s game on you geriatric old turd.

Go piss up a rope, you tired little trope trooper.  First off, I still post on the BC where I'm ALWAYS dogpiled, because I've got staying power and I know where those tossers are coming from. 

And I enjoy talking to you when we're being civil and actually exchanging ideas, but if you get in a Reich rut, you can always trust me to call a turnip by its right name.  If that gets yer knickers knackered, it's tough darts kiddo.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2019, 06:22:22 PM »
So Oak gets Flamed and Peaches mounts a white steed, grasps his lance and rides to the rescue.

I guess I'm a mod here so I could fuck it up but who am I to stand in the way of true love?  :popcorn:

Well, since you've called it all wrong, just as well if you stand off.  Scouse is pissed because the combo of Oak and Mac is more than he can digest.  I'm suggesting he make a course correction because that's simply not a contest he can win, and I'm not even part of it.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2019, 06:27:53 PM »
The thing is though I’m not ‘pissed’ and your input on the matter is far from impartial because those pair of leftist freaks are allies of yours.  :coffee_beans:

Well, see...I'm not in fifth grade any more and my internet friends can do what they like.  I don't have a "tribe" and I only have "allies" when I go raiding.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2019, 06:45:31 PM »
Into a new thread?

Hardly.  The "where" is up to him, but the "what" and "how" is where I'm trying to give some constructive criticism.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2019, 09:27:40 PM »
He shouldn't be allowed a panel...

He's a pain in the arse and a total controlling freak.

Take it up with the admins, ya daft cunt.  My logs speak for themselves.  It's not like I've ever seen a panel before.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2019, 09:30:27 PM »
Yet you created a new thread?

OK.

Yeah, I wanted the discussion up here.  The general section is getting gummed up with nazi lames and fat lames and gay lames.

You're giving constructive criticism on a Flame board?

Abwaha...........Bwahahahahahaha  :popcorn:

You betcha.   :stirring:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 04, 2019, 12:27:38 PM »
Chill, mate.

I don't know why Scouse is going on and on about Oak, while you eviscerate him with a smile.

One more fuckin word

Accent   

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2019, 05:25:43 PM »
I’m a northerner Joe not a cockney!  >:(
I heard somewhere you were from around Merseyside, and you live with yer mom in a council flat.  Not that I put much faith in shit I hear on forums.  But I think Joe is right up to a point, and I agree that in civil conversation when you're not autistically trying to shove other posters into your delusional system, you have a certain je ne sais quoi.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2019, 07:03:45 PM »
I had no issue with you until you joined in with the resident untermensch and attempted to brand me with that incel bullshit.
Yet by your comments you had already branded me "untermensch" along with others.  And evidently you think that doesn't amount to you having an issue with me?  Ich weiß gut, was das Wort bedeutet.

Did I ever join in with those lot on BC when they were tag teaming you and calling you every name under the sun? No, I stayed well out of it, regardless of my total revulsion for your political beliefs.
Ach, so... you experienced a total revulsion for what you took to be my politics, but then you "had no issue" ^^^ with me when you found me here?

It’s just a pity that you were incapable of granting me the same courtesy and instead decided to stick your beak in and stir the pot.
Stirring the pot is one of my functions here.  You shouldn't take it personally, nor be so quick to look for malice where none is shown.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 05, 2019, 10:03:30 PM »
I speak to Flea sometimes and BroadcastHoney, never heard of any of the others.

There's probably a reason.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2019, 01:49:23 PM »
Yet you created a new thread?

OK.

You're giving constructive criticism on a Flame board?

Abwaha...........Bwahahahahahaha  :popcorn:

Well, my problem is that Scouser doesn't limit his bullshit to the flame board.  And despite his having filled up the lion's share of this "new" thread with chasing Oak around like the Johnny One Note that he is, I'm getting tired of wading through an equivalent amount of the exact same shit upstairs where I mostly reside and have moderating responsibilities. 

So don't be surprised if I start moving some of that shit down here and merging it into this thread, or maybe even {{ shudder }} start ANOTHER new thread for it.

He's your protege and your problem, after all.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 19, 2019, 02:53:41 PM »
white just as it has always been
Always, or just since the Norman conquest, or just since the Norse, ?    Go back to Caesar's era and take another look.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 19, 2019, 07:35:30 PM »
It’s been white for centuries,
...and it's had PEOPLE on it for millennia. 

It doesn't MATTER what you were TRYING to say, it matters what you said.  Because it gave me an invitation to push you right offa that bicycle. 

And I did.  You're officially net-dead for the rest of this thread.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 19, 2019, 09:29:15 PM »
so fucking hilarious
Yeah, it's maybe not quite as good as Lokmar's stuff because the delusional system is more second-hand.  But amusing, for sure.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2019, 07:16:45 AM »
you could try answering the question I’ve asked....

Whites are native to Europe, so

What question is that?

And, what do you mean to say with this statement ?  IOW what does "native to Europe" mean?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 20, 2019, 07:20:18 PM »
Stop playing dumb for fucks sake, you know full well what question I’ve asked...

Why should white people who are indigenous to a country be expected to give it up and allow themselves to be displaced?

No, I actually don't know what dumbass question you're banging on today.  That's because I can't be expected to read everyone of your hysterical hypomanic posts even when they're inappropriately on MY thread.

But since you've repeated the question, I'll at least have the grace to tell you it's not germane to my OP and you're welcome to ask it on an appropriate thread (where I may or may not read it.)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2019, 05:24:50 PM »
Reading a fucking Peaches post is like misunderstanding dialectic materialism, without the dialect or the material.

That's my passing thought.

Thanks for confirming that both "dialectic" and "materialism" are nothing more to you than words to fling at the wall and copy down in whatever random order they have stuck themselves.

Pass that thought, sport.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 28, 2019, 10:19:59 PM »
I have no idea what color your hair is.

Nor do I.  Neither do I have any idea why it matters.

I would have said so earlier, but these two are really bringing the ghey this evening and I thought I'd leave it alone until someone with more fluency in Faggot showed up.   Sadly, you're not who I was hoping for...but have fun anyway.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6