Author Topic: I think it's pretty clear by now that  (Read 4526 times)

MacGuffin

Re: I think it's pretty clear by now that
« Reply #40 on: March 04, 2019, 12:47:58 PM »
I don’t recall you ever once mentioning a girlfriend (or boyfriend most likely in your case) over the course of these past few years while posting on the same internet forums as myself.

So by your logic, it means that you’ve been celibate the whole time right?

During that time all you’ve done is promote leftist political agendas and try to legitimise this gender swap you are allegedly going through, something which has naturally stirred up a lot of opposition. The main reason for people’s disgust over the whole thing is not just because it’s an unnatural crime against nature, it’s due to your shameless scrounging of the Canadian taxpayer who is forced to fund the whole process.

Naturally of course you have found refuge on here due to the alarming number of SJW freaks who sympathise with the LGBT cause but elsewhere you have been called out for your behaviour and unapologetic leeching, aswell as reminded that people like you are mentally ill and chopping your cock off isn’t going to remedy that.

Pace yourself little man, you're going to give yourself a callous on that vienna sausage.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #41 on: March 04, 2019, 12:51:19 PM »
I don't know why Scouse is going on and on about Oak, while you eviscerate him with a smile.

Well you would say that wouldn’t you? It is after all the narrative which you are desperately trying to push.....

It’s ok, I’ve been dog-piled by SJW’s before, this is nothing.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

MacGuffin

« Reply #42 on: March 04, 2019, 12:52:47 PM »
Well you would say that wouldn’t you? It is after all the narrative which you are desperately trying to push.....

It’s ok, I’ve been dog-piled by SJW’s before, this is nothing.

Sir, I need you to calm down.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: March 04, 2019, 01:02:41 PM »

Sir, I need you to calm down.

You’re like an irritating little fly buzzing around the board. I guarantee without your SJW e-friends you wouldn’t say a word to me...

MacGuffin

« Reply #44 on: March 04, 2019, 01:10:35 PM »
You’re like an irritating little fly buzzing around the board. I guarantee without your SJW e-friends you wouldn’t say a word to me...

What makes you say that Average Pride?  Are you an internet badazz?

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #45 on: March 04, 2019, 01:17:28 PM »
Oh, calm down, Scouse. You'll pop a vein on your penis.

A mind is a terrible thing to waste.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 04, 2019, 02:31:15 PM »
Speaking of cawks going to waste, when is yours coming off ? 

No doubt you’re looking forward to indulging in lots of post-op anal sex.  :laughinatu:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 04, 2019, 03:16:30 PM »
Homo-erotic projection #783.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 04, 2019, 03:26:04 PM »
So evs is gay for saying the same thing on VF is she?

A transsexual claiming to be straight, fucking LOL, you couldn’t make that shit up......

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #49 on: March 04, 2019, 04:10:14 PM »
The well-crafted image of Scouse as an Incel who spends his time "boner rage posting" is considerably fresher (and has abundantly more traction) than the trite and hackneyed, 27th-hand image of Oak eating anything from McDonald's.

Cultural Marxism and other 2005 talking points from the John Birch Society are likewise too stale to offer any use as diversions.  When you've lost, you've lost. 

Scouse should either get some new material or else disengage.

Your thoughts?

Scouse/Aryan Pride sure rankles a lotta people on many forums.

He practically sent poor Blurt & cc into severe trauma along with hysterical spamming fits over at the other forum.

Although I don’t agree with him, he might be a likeable guy in real life were it not for his strident outdated views on race & our fast changing world. Scouse is living in a past which is being rapidly left behind. Other than his prejudiced views on race, he sometimes raises some valid points.

I suspect he’s some working class cockney bloke from a less prosperous part of Englad who has watched as his White privilege had eroded & numerous immigrant groups have moved into his neighborhood. So he has resorted by turning to naziism. I suspect there’s also a lack of a Father figure in his life & he came from a single family household headed by a woman, perhaps his mother. He seems to be the product of a hard life & a commentary on the bleak existence which the White working class faces in Britain today.

I don’t dislike the guy personally. I suspect if he lived in a better part of town, had a better life with more hopeful prospects, he might not be so entrenched in his his pro Nazi views.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 04, 2019, 04:32:52 PM »
I’m a northerner Joe not a cockney!  >:(

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2019, 05:25:43 PM »
I’m a northerner Joe not a cockney!  >:(
I heard somewhere you were from around Merseyside, and you live with yer mom in a council flat.  Not that I put much faith in shit I hear on forums.  But I think Joe is right up to a point, and I agree that in civil conversation when you're not autistically trying to shove other posters into your delusional system, you have a certain je ne sais quoi.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2019, 06:11:01 PM »
I don’t live with my ma I’m 36 for fucks sake and contrary to what some might think I’m not from a ‘deprived’ area.

I had no issue with you until you joined in with the resident untermensch and attempted to brand me with that incel bullshit. A completely nonsensical accusation dreamed up in retaliation out of nothing more than sheer desperation.

Did I ever join in with those lot on BC when they were tag teaming you and calling you every name under the sun? No, I stayed well out of it, regardless of my total revulsion for your political beliefs. I actually genuinely thought that you’re gay after what they said about you and because of your staunch leftist political views, but I gather now that they must have been trolling you by accusing you of shirt-lifting.

It’s just a pity that you were incapable of granting me the same courtesy and instead decided to stick your beak in and stir the pot.

MacGuffin

« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2019, 06:50:21 PM »
I don’t live with my ma I’m 36 for fucks sake and contrary to what some might think I’m not from a ‘deprived’ area.

I had no issue with you until you joined in with the resident untermensch and attempted to brand me with that incel bullshit. A completely nonsensical accusation dreamed up in retaliation out of nothing more than sheer desperation.

Did I ever join in with those lot on BC when they were tag teaming you and calling you every name under the sun? No, I stayed well out of it, regardless of my total revulsion for your political beliefs. I actually genuinely thought that you’re gay after what they said about you and because of your staunch leftist political views, but I gather now that they must have been trolling you by accusing you of shirt-lifting.

It’s just a pity that you were incapable of granting me the same courtesy and instead decided to stick your beak in and stir the pot.

Sorry we ruined your White Power Party.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2019, 06:54:56 PM »
The concept of common decency is lost on you of course...

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2019, 07:03:45 PM »
I had no issue with you until you joined in with the resident untermensch and attempted to brand me with that incel bullshit.
Yet by your comments you had already branded me "untermensch" along with others.  And evidently you think that doesn't amount to you having an issue with me?  Ich weiß gut, was das Wort bedeutet.

Did I ever join in with those lot on BC when they were tag teaming you and calling you every name under the sun? No, I stayed well out of it, regardless of my total revulsion for your political beliefs.
Ach, so... you experienced a total revulsion for what you took to be my politics, but then you "had no issue" ^^^ with me when you found me here?

Stirring the pot is one of my functions here.  You shouldn't take it personally, nor be so quick to look for malice where none is shown.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 04, 2019, 09:48:50 PM »
Is the Aryan Putz crying? Again?

Tsk tsk.

An angry Incel prompted into revealing more about himself than he probably should.

The Reich is crumbling.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 04, 2019, 10:02:52 PM »
Is the Aryan Putz crying? Again?

Tsk tsk.

An angry Incel prompted into revealing more about himself than he probably should.

The Reich is crumbling.

Why don’t you share with the board how you descended into a hysterical rage-induced spamathon and almost quit VF due to this video being posted and numerous users claiming the trannie was you?

Oh how you hate being trolled. You throw the most hilarious hissy fits.  :crampe:

&app=desktop

MacGuffin

« Reply #58 on: March 04, 2019, 10:12:47 PM »
Why don’t you share with the board how you descended into a hysterical rage-induced spamathon and almost quit VF due to this video being posted and numerous users claiming the trannie was you?

Oh how you hate being trolled. You throw the most hilarious hissy fits.  :crampe:

&app=desktop

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 04, 2019, 10:18:33 PM »
Yet by your comments you had already branded me "untermensch" along with others.  And evidently you think that doesn't amount to you having an issue with me?  Ich weiß gut, was das Wort bedeutet.

Ach, so... you experienced a total revulsion for what you took to be my politics, but then you "had no issue" ^^^ with me when you found me here?

Stirring the pot is one of my functions here.  You shouldn't take it personally, nor be so quick to look for malice where none is shown.

So you’re a thin skinned shit-stirrer?  :crazy:

Obviously I disagree with your political views, they’re the exact polar opposite of mine, but did I call you out personally over them? No I didn’t.

There is an undeniable lefty SJW clique on here of about half a dozen users and you regularly side with them as you did against me recently. I guess I shouldn’t be surprised, birds of a feather and all that...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6