Author Topic: I think it's pretty clear by now that  (Read 4497 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: I think it's pretty clear by now that
« Reply #120 on: March 12, 2019, 12:26:15 AM »
Why don’t you answer the question?

You have kids, would you support their decision if they wanted to change gender?

Because it's irrelevant and personal.  Blurt is his own person and your interest in what he does is neither relevant or personal.

It's none of your concern whether it's Blurt or my children.

What is your concern is losing your virginity so you stop being such a hateful busybody.  I've noticed for over a decade just how huge busybody conservatives are, it's almost sad.   The self-loathing always makes you seek out targets to scorn, judge and hate.  I guess all that internal negativity has to be projected out.

You could save yourself 40 more years of self-hate and simply check out.  You're not going to end well.  I promise that you won't.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #121 on: March 13, 2019, 10:33:22 AM »
Oh wow, nerve touched here or what? By ‘check out’ you mean suicide right? Encouraging another user on here to kill themselves, fucking LOL.  :crampe:

Are your shit-stained granny panties in a bunch? Of course they are. AGAIN.

Clearly YET AGAIN I have caught you out for being a hypocrite. You preach pro-LGBT shite and happily jump on the pro-trans bandwagon with your e-buddy Blurt, noisily denouncing those who aren’t as willing to show their support but you clearly wouldn’t want the same procedure for your children, otherwise you wouldn’t avoid the question and claim that it’s ‘personal’ and ‘irrelevant’.

You lefties are the most crazy, hypocritical, moronic half-wits on the face of the earth. You truly are a gift of hilarity that doesn’t stop giving...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #122 on: March 13, 2019, 12:19:56 PM »
Speking of hypocrites, how many times have you suggested I do society a favour by offing myself, Scouse? I lost count.

Want to add one more?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #123 on: March 13, 2019, 01:49:23 PM »
Yet you created a new thread?

OK.

You're giving constructive criticism on a Flame board?

Abwaha...........Bwahahahahahaha  :popcorn:

Well, my problem is that Scouser doesn't limit his bullshit to the flame board.  And despite his having filled up the lion's share of this "new" thread with chasing Oak around like the Johnny One Note that he is, I'm getting tired of wading through an equivalent amount of the exact same shit upstairs where I mostly reside and have moderating responsibilities. 

So don't be surprised if I start moving some of that shit down here and merging it into this thread, or maybe even {{ shudder }} start ANOTHER new thread for it.

He's your protege and your problem, after all.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: March 13, 2019, 01:58:52 PM »
Oh wow, nerve touched here or what? By ‘check out’ you mean suicide right? Encouraging another user on here to kill themselves, fucking LOL.  :crampe:

Are your shit-stained granny panties in a bunch? Of course they are. AGAIN.

Clearly YET AGAIN I have caught you out for being a hypocrite. You preach pro-LGBT shite and happily jump on the pro-trans bandwagon with your e-buddy Blurt, noisily denouncing those who aren’t as willing to show their support but you clearly wouldn’t want the same procedure for your children, otherwise you wouldn’t avoid the question and claim that it’s ‘personal’ and ‘irrelevant’.

You lefties are the most crazy, hypocritical, moronic half-wits on the face of the earth. You truly are a gift of hilarity that doesn’t stop giving...

I don't care what you do, really.  I don't post pro-anything LGBT.  Please identify one thread where I've been pro-LGBT, though I am.  I don't hate LGBT people in any way.  I also don't carry water for anyone.  When I see someone being unjust, I will speak out.   

What I don't agree with is you getting involved in other people's lives.  It is none of your business.  That's a fact that you can't change.

As for offing yourself, well do it or don't.  I'm not angry, what I am is aware that you're a little, mean, miserable "man."  Continue on for 40 years in this mien, it's your misery.

Happy people don't go around hating people for their color, orientation, ethnicity, gender, etc.  They just don't.

I ought to feel sorry for you, but you haven't fully grown up yet.  You haven't worked hard enough to pity.  You don't even have the right to drive.  What is there to pity or hate?  You're a complete loser.  It's why you hate.  You blame others for your complete lack of success in life.

But maybe others will give you some likes and you'll feel good about something. 
Toodles.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2019, 05:04:41 PM »
Speking of hypocrites, how many times have you suggested I do society a favour by offing myself, Scouse? I lost count.

Want to add one more?

Bullshit, I’ve never said anything like that.

However a stint in a mental facility wouldn’t do you any harm....

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2019, 05:15:09 PM »
Well, my problem is that Scouser doesn't limit his bullshit to the flame board.  And despite his having filled up the lion's share of this "new" thread with chasing Oak around like the Johnny One Note that he is, I'm getting tired of wading through an equivalent amount of the exact same shit upstairs where I mostly reside and have moderating responsibilities. 

So don't be surprised if I start moving some of that shit down here and merging it into this thread, or maybe even {{ shudder }} start ANOTHER new thread for it.

He's your protege and your problem, after all.

A typically biased and far from impartial summary of events from our far left leaning mod.

Me follow Oak around? Are you fucking kidding me? Her and her little cuck friend have been on my case since I joined up on here. Not that I mind that but at least tell the fucking truth for a change instead of molly coddling your little SJW pets and pretending that their particular brand of verbal diarrhoea doesn’t stink to high heaven. :coffee_beans:

Surely I’m entitled to defend myself on here without having some old queer breathing down my neck constantly and falsely pushing the narrative that I’m the only one doing the flaming?

Considering the fact that you’re clearly incapable of curbing your blatant favouritism and treating everyone on here equally I really don’t think a role as a forum moderator is right for you.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2019, 05:26:08 PM »
I don't care what you do, really.  I don't post pro-anything LGBT.  Please identify one thread where I've been pro-LGBT, though I am.  I don't hate LGBT people in any way.  I also don't carry water for anyone.  When I see someone being unjust, I will speak out.   

What I don't agree with is you getting involved in other people's lives.  It is none of your business.  That's a fact that you can't change.

As for offing yourself, well do it or don't.  I'm not angry, what I am is aware that you're a little, mean, miserable "man."  Continue on for 40 years in this mien, it's your misery.

Happy people don't go around hating people for their color, orientation, ethnicity, gender, etc.  They just don't.

I ought to feel sorry for you, but you haven't fully grown up yet.  You haven't worked hard enough to pity.  You don't even have the right to drive.  What is there to pity or hate?  You're a complete loser.  It's why you hate.  You blame others for your complete lack of success in life.

But maybe others will give you some likes and you'll feel good about something. 
Toodles.

Of course you recite the standard leftist textbook response to a ‘racist’, how predictable. I suppose it’s impossible for you to comprehend the fact that people like myself may have the beliefs we have due to our countries changing for the worst and these non-white invaders dragging our towns, cities and neighbourhoods down to their level? Ghetto hood rats like you don’t know any better though, which is why you deserve to wallow in your own filth far away from civilised white nations.

So, just out of interest do you support transgenders receiving tax payer funded sex change ops? Or is that question ‘too personal’ aswell?

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2019, 06:39:52 PM »
Hi. I'm Blurt and I support including professionally recommended treatment for transgender individuals in public health insurance programs.

Thank you.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2019, 07:04:49 PM »
Well you would Tinkerbell. Oh and you owe me an apology for making that false accusation further up the page.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2019, 09:31:41 PM »
Of course you recite the standard leftist textbook response to a ‘racist’, how predictable. I suppose it’s impossible for you to comprehend the fact that people like myself may have the beliefs we have due to our countries changing for the worst and these non-white invaders dragging our towns, cities and neighbourhoods down to their level? Ghetto hood rats like you don’t know any better though, which is why you deserve to wallow in your own filth far away from civilised white nations.

So, just out of interest do you support transgenders receiving tax payer funded sex change ops? Or is that question ‘too personal’ aswell?

Your history is rife with going around fucking over cultures all over this planet.  Karma's a bitch, motherfucker.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2019, 09:43:10 PM »
My history? Oh yes, another flawed leftist tactic of blaming every white person alive today for what our ancestors may or may not have done centuries ago.  :coffee_beans:

Care to answer the question about LGBT cosmetic surgery being available for free?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2019, 09:50:12 PM »
My history? Oh yes, another flawed leftist tactic of blaming every white person alive today for what our ancestors may or may not have done centuries ago.  :coffee_beans:

Care to answer the question about LGBT cosmetic surgery being available for free?

Centuries ago?  Fuck that, most countries weren't liberated from English imperialism until the 20th century, you uneducated buffoon.

LGBT cosmetic surgery?   It's reconstructive surgery, ignorant buffoon.  Cutting off a dick is more than "cosmetic", you slobbering mouthbreating idiot!

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2019, 09:55:51 PM »
It amounts to little more than cosmetic surgery for the LGBT brigade, you still haven’t answered the question put to you...

As for your muh Colonialism bollocks, the point is it was long before any white people alive today had been born so how the hell can you honestly hold them responsible?   :Doh2:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2019, 09:58:05 PM »
It amounts to little more than cosmetic surgery for the LGBT brigade, you still haven’t answered the question put to you...

As for your muh Colonialism bollocks, the point is it was long before any white people alive today had been born so how the hell can you honestly hold them responsible?   :Doh2:

It's reconstructive surgery you ignorant meathead.

Not true, there are white people on this board that were alive during the independence of some African colonies, for example.  I'm sorry you're ignorant of your own history.  I am not surprised though.  You wouldn't know a book if I took one and slammed one into your foul face.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%