Register

Stomping Groundz

Author Topic: I’ve stayed out of the Blurt wars  (Read 682 times)

Offline Aryan Resistance

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    100%
    • Show only replies by Aryan Resistance
Re: I’ve stayed out of the Blurt wars
« Reply #30 on: March 04, 2019, 09:53:14 PM »
So you admit that your childhood could well be the reason for your broken brain?

You need therapy, not LGBT-endorsed cosmetic surgery, courtesy of the Canadian tax payer’s endless generosity.

Offline BroadcastHoney

« Reply #31 on: March 04, 2019, 10:09:00 PM »
One of the BEST people alive I know from TV is transgendered "Carlotta" an original Les Girls from the 1960s...

He had the full sex change...

Carlotta is a conservative, …

They did a life story movie of him, now a her.

He does regret his sex change... I'll always call Carlotta a him... Best human on the planet imho.

Offline Aryan Resistance

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #32 on: March 04, 2019, 10:30:43 PM »
Just like Norman Bates, errrrr I mean Blurt, will regret his sex change op if he goes ahead with it.

Offline BroadcastHoney

« Reply #33 on: March 05, 2019, 12:00:35 AM »
Just like Norman Bates, errrrr I mean Blurt, will regret his sex change op if he goes ahead with it.

Carlotta ONCE said she should never have had a sex change and just been a gay guy...

and ONE other time another on a Sally Jesse Raphael show (years back) said he regretted his sex change because he couldn't enjoy orgasms now... Two HONEST people telling the truth... in other words, getting the operation isn't as glamourous as they'd like us to believe...

Offline MacGuffin

• Activity:
    3.4%
  • Don't look here, the 'shroom is in yer hand.
    • Show only replies by MacGuffin
« Reply #34 on: March 05, 2019, 01:26:30 AM »
Oh hey a new thread! Sorry I'm late, just got here, but what's this thread about?
Re vera, potas bene

Offline Aryan Resistance

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #35 on: March 05, 2019, 01:40:49 AM »
Carlotta ONCE said she should never have had a sex change and just been a gay guy...

and ONE other time another on a Sally Jesse Raphael show (years back) said he regretted his sex change because he couldn't enjoy orgasms now... Two HONEST people telling the truth... in other words, getting the operation isn't as glamourous as they'd like us to believe...

People have tried telling Blurt about the orgasm thing, presumably taking it up the shitter is the only way he will be able to feel anything.

The whole thing is so monumentally fucked up and unnatural it gives me the shivers. How on earth can anyone even consider doing that to themselves? It’s unthinkable.

Offline MacGuffin

• Activity:
    3.4%
« Reply #36 on: March 05, 2019, 02:14:00 AM »
People have tried telling Blurt about the orgasm thing, presumably taking it up the shitter is the only way he will be able to feel anything.

The whole thing is so monumentally fucked up and unnatural it gives me the shivers. How on earth can anyone even consider doing that to themselves? It’s unthinkable.

Re vera, potas bene

Offline BroadcastHoney

« Reply #37 on: March 05, 2019, 04:32:52 AM »

Gays don't have as much anal sex as most people think... they suck each other off mostly.

People have told him... I've heard real transsexuals claim there was a better way TWICE... but ultimately it's his choice. Don't stress the small stuff.... Worry about your OWN SURVIVAL, that's all you can do.  You might be secretly a perfectionist. Our world isn't perfect.

Offline Blurt

« Reply #38 on: March 05, 2019, 05:07:06 AM »
Oh hey a new thread! Sorry I'm late, just got here, but what's this thread about?

It's about some kind of Nazi type breaking out into a cold sweat at the thought of having his cojones vanish.

He's too late, though.
"Follow Your Bliss!"

Offline Oak

• Activity:
    100%
  • Amparo Ochoa
    • Show only replies by Oak
« Reply #39 on: March 05, 2019, 07:35:31 AM »
It's about some kind of Nazi type breaking out into a cold sweat at the thought of having his cojones vanish.

He's too late, though.

:crampe:
'Mujer si te han crecido las ideas
de ti van a decir cositas muy feas
cuando no quieras ser incubadora
diran. No sirven estas mujeres de ahora'

Offline Aryan Resistance

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #40 on: March 05, 2019, 03:39:25 PM »
Gays don't have as much anal sex as most people think... they suck each other off mostly.

I wouldn’t know, Blurt’s the expurt in that field...

At least the guy in the video who had the op admits to being a homo, Blurt is still in the closet, although he’s fooling absolutely no one.

Offline MacGuffin

• Activity:
    3.4%
« Reply #41 on: March 05, 2019, 06:48:34 PM »
I wouldn’t know, Blurt’s the expurt in that field...

At least the guy in the video who had the op admits to being a homo, Blurt is still in the closet, although he’s fooling absolutely no one.

Quick question, I thought only the gays had gaydar?
Re vera, potas bene

Offline Aryan Resistance

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    100%
« Reply #42 on: March 05, 2019, 07:02:14 PM »

Quick question, I thought only the gays had gaydar?

So if you were walking down the street and were approached by a 6 ft 4 guy in stilettos, a mini skirt and makeup, apart from thanking God for your good luck and mulling over in your mind how you were going to get the guy in your bedroom, wouldn’t you consider them to be gay?

I don’t know how things work where you live, but here in England men who dress as women are overwhelmingly homosexual.

Offline MacGuffin

• Activity:
    3.4%
« Reply #43 on: March 05, 2019, 07:04:27 PM »
So if you were walking down the street and were approached by a 6 ft 4 guy in stilettos, a mini skirt and makeup, apart from thanking God for your good luck and mulling over in your mind how you were going to get the guy in your bedroom, wouldn’t you consider them to be gay?

I don’t know how things work where you live, but here in England men who dress as women are overwhelmingly homosexual.

OK, I'll trust your empirical evidence in support of that assertion. Carry on.
Re vera, potas bene

Offline BroadcastHoney

« Reply #44 on: March 05, 2019, 11:26:18 PM »

He's too late, though.

People care enough to tell you the truth and warn you not to follow a ridiculous path and you think they are attacking you...

Oak is an idiot and a hater..... learn to identify TRUE love and concen for your person when its in front of you... it's not in the Oaks of this world.... she's a bitch and not really your friend

Tags: