Author Topic: I miss BEnzo  (Read 871 times)

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
Re: I miss BEnzo
« on: March 06, 2019, 10:01:44 PM »
Yes, I’m in my feelings today. Bite me

Goddamn these "threadstarters" are R.I.P. roaring.

Hold my seat while I fall the fuck asleep in it. Please.

And you wonder why people view but not post?

What writing instrument are you abusing? A  Zzz-Quill?

Your #Woke is hackneyed croaked.

I hope your welfare check is post dated. And bouncy. Like your fake tits. And brain.

Trollip.

My bad. Nix all. I meant... nice try.

At sucking.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2019, 07:01:50 AM »
Oh, Lakers are done for this year.

Celtics carry on but I don't expect to get past Toronto.

Of course you're a fan of dribbling when it's all you ever do with that dumb fucking herpes laden gob below the stank nose that's known more strange man ass than a holding cell bench seat at a state prison.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2019, 07:06:49 AM »
I'm right here, where'd I go?

Tell Papi what's the problem..

Oh yeah man.  We miss you like we miss plumbing.

Even when we can see you we know what you're full of, so who cares?

Go ride off into the sunset on your horse's dick.

Beast mode.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2019, 07:46:06 AM »
How nice...Benzo's got a stalker.

Oh ya. BattlegroundZzz man. The hype is blowing the hope. Rusty trumbone style.

Where the boys have girl avatars; the girls have boy avatars; and the shiteating braindead zombies have nazi flags as avatars.

Hash tag winnars

Why don't you just use the same nickname you always have? Nothing is new here so why pretend you're a Peach when it's still just the pits?

So intelligent you are. Read any good tv guides lately? Or are you still trying to play Words With Friends without friends? Logical. What a treat. Sooooo funnay.

Plop plop no fizz fizz...

Dud.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 14, 2019, 09:07:50 PM »
Thanks, I missed his coming out party.  If that's really Gunz I remember him from CO. 

I've always only had two Meta Nics, and Peaches has been one of them since 2007.  There were several alts I ALSO used at CO but that was between me and Farmer, you see.  There again, you lacked the background on that forum to appreciate just how fukin deep the hate was between me and him. 

And you probably don't need me pointing out the overcooked irony of you registering here under an alt and only getting some kinda hypocritical religion today, after a bit of self disclosure.

Shape up or ship out, laddie.
Hate is a strong word. Perchance too strong for flamevillians.

I didn't register an alt here because this is my only nic here. What was your very first flameboard and your very first nickname on that flameboard? I'll show you mine if you tell me yours...

For the kingdom of boredom knows no bounds. Isn't that why we're still here?

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 19, 2019, 07:17:26 AM »
I've never felt I *HAD* a flameboard.  I joined TRF ten or more years ago along with other refugees from spqn, when TRF was still a snobbish trollboard.  I only stayed a few months due to the influx of flamers.  I did post some at CO's flame section, but I'd already been at CO when it was just a trollboard, and I abandoned it due to being panel abused.  But I've never aspired to be called a flamer except maybe back in 2007 when it was just another troll tool, and I found it more fun than some of the other troll tools.

For quite a while now, it seems like every forum where old trolls can still congregate has to have a flame section.  Not a problem, but I don't care very much about it as a primary activity.

Point being I guess, that I never had any sort of footprint or notoriety in flametown and no nics that were flamey....just a succession of alts, most of which had a shelf life of only months.

Well then, it's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet me too.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6