Author Topic: I miss BEnzo  (Read 861 times)

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
Re: I miss BEnzo
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2019, 01:31:52 PM »
This one slipped and threw out the prison word so we all know it’s a fan of mine lol

If the majority of your male acquaintances have experience with the prison system it begs the question whether the fault lies with them or you really.  :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #21 on: March 07, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »
If the majority of your male acquaintances have experience with the prison system it begs the question whether the fault lies with them or you really.  :popcorn:

Wtf does that got to do with who this asshole is ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #22 on: March 07, 2019, 01:57:19 PM »

Fuck you're a moron.

How do you manage to breathe on your own.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 07, 2019, 02:03:41 PM »

Nah. I never interacted with Gunz. This one slipped and threw out the prison word so we all know it’s a fan of mine lol

Your words not mine dear.

How do you manage to breathe on your own.

I began by counting but now I have a Fitbit Charge 3 to take all the legwork out of it.  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #24 on: March 07, 2019, 02:24:29 PM »
Uhh...anyone who has been around for the last ten years knows why people familiarize my name with prison, you ninny

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 07, 2019, 02:40:38 PM »
Uhh...anyone who has been around for the last ten years knows why people familiarize my name with prison,

Because you had a bit part in Orange is The New Black?

Because you are the Sinaloa's best mule due to your cavernous vagina?

Because you look as if you spend a few hours a day beating your head against prison bars?

Because you speak English at a level only taught in maximum security?

The possibilities are endless.  :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #26 on: March 07, 2019, 04:17:58 PM »
Nice try, dickhead

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 07, 2019, 04:21:49 PM »
Nice try, dickhead

Which one(s) were right?  :popcorn:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #28 on: March 07, 2019, 04:30:37 PM »
nazi flags as avatars.

Aww does my avatar offend you? That’s such a shame, feel free to register your complaint with Lady Peaches, she deals with all my correspondence and fan mail.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #29 on: March 07, 2019, 10:55:21 PM »

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #30 on: March 14, 2019, 09:07:50 PM »
Thanks, I missed his coming out party.  If that's really Gunz I remember him from CO. 

I've always only had two Meta Nics, and Peaches has been one of them since 2007.  There were several alts I ALSO used at CO but that was between me and Farmer, you see.  There again, you lacked the background on that forum to appreciate just how fukin deep the hate was between me and him. 

And you probably don't need me pointing out the overcooked irony of you registering here under an alt and only getting some kinda hypocritical religion today, after a bit of self disclosure.

Shape up or ship out, laddie.
Hate is a strong word. Perchance too strong for flamevillians.

I didn't register an alt here because this is my only nic here. What was your very first flameboard and your very first nickname on that flameboard? I'll show you mine if you tell me yours...

For the kingdom of boredom knows no bounds. Isn't that why we're still here?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #31 on: March 14, 2019, 11:30:06 PM »
Hate is a strong word. Perchance too strong for flamevillians.

I didn't register an alt here because this is my only nic here. What was your very first flameboard and your very first nickname on that flameboard? I'll show you mine if you tell me yours...

For the kingdom of boredom knows no bounds. Isn't that why we're still here?

I've never felt I *HAD* a flameboard.  I joined TRF ten or more years ago along with other refugees from spqn, when TRF was still a snobbish trollboard.  I only stayed a few months due to the influx of flamers.  I did post some at CO's flame section, but I'd already been at CO when it was just a trollboard, and I abandoned it due to being panel abused.  But I've never aspired to be called a flamer except maybe back in 2007 when it was just another troll tool, and I found it more fun than some of the other troll tools.

For quite a while now, it seems like every forum where old trolls can still congregate has to have a flame section.  Not a problem, but I don't care very much about it as a primary activity.

Point being I guess, that I never had any sort of footprint or notoriety in flametown and no nics that were flamey....just a succession of alts, most of which had a shelf life of only months.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #32 on: March 19, 2019, 07:17:26 AM »
I've never felt I *HAD* a flameboard.  I joined TRF ten or more years ago along with other refugees from spqn, when TRF was still a snobbish trollboard.  I only stayed a few months due to the influx of flamers.  I did post some at CO's flame section, but I'd already been at CO when it was just a trollboard, and I abandoned it due to being panel abused.  But I've never aspired to be called a flamer except maybe back in 2007 when it was just another troll tool, and I found it more fun than some of the other troll tools.

For quite a while now, it seems like every forum where old trolls can still congregate has to have a flame section.  Not a problem, but I don't care very much about it as a primary activity.

Point being I guess, that I never had any sort of footprint or notoriety in flametown and no nics that were flamey....just a succession of alts, most of which had a shelf life of only months.

Well then, it's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet me too.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #33 on: March 19, 2019, 10:06:19 AM »
Well then, it's nice to meet you. It's nice to meet me too.

:beer:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6