Author Topic: YuO people still fucking sucketh!  (Read 2518 times)

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
Re: YuO people still fucking sucketh!
« Reply #20 on: March 09, 2019, 11:48:12 PM »
Hmmmm...are you vaping? There's gotta be a reason why you sound like a dying water buffalo.

At the time I thought it was the best way for me to pay tribute to Harambe.

28/05/2016    Never Forget
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #21 on: March 09, 2019, 11:56:31 PM »
At the time I thought it was the best way for me to pay tribute to Harambe.

28/05/2016    Never Forget

Well why don't you "pay tribute" to yourself and invest in a C-pap machine?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

MacGuffin

« Reply #22 on: March 10, 2019, 12:28:49 AM »
Oh fucking great! Not only are you a mentally challenged sloth, but you're a grammar nazi as well. Combine these two combustible traits and you've got uber stupid Peaches, who thinks "flaming" should have a 9 word limit and that talking about other peoples grammar will somehow make the fact, that Peaches is a droll fucking moron magically disappear.

Tee-hee!

Are you hyoer-ventiinlating?

Flynn

« Reply #23 on: March 10, 2019, 12:40:05 AM »
Are you hyoer-ventiinlating?

Oh? Oh okay...Stupid Question Time!

Here is a question of mine:

Did you ingest something to become this stupid or were you born this fucking stupid?

MacGuffin

« Reply #24 on: March 10, 2019, 01:15:10 AM »
Oh? Oh okay...Stupid Question Time!

Here is a question of mine:

Did you ingest something to become this stupid or were you born this fucking stupid?

SIIR, OR MA'AM, THAT WAS FKCNG UNCIVIL.

Flynn

« Reply #25 on: March 10, 2019, 01:43:12 AM »

SIIR, OR MA'AM, THAT WAS FKCNG UNCIVIL.

*MacGuffin has been put on spastic monkey status*

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #26 on: March 10, 2019, 03:37:59 AM »
Speaking of retards who should have been drowned at birth.

Naw…. heiresses don't get drowned at birth.

Say hello to me nicely dumbfuck...

Hurry up, I'm waiting.

Flynn

« Reply #27 on: March 10, 2019, 01:59:59 PM »
Naw…. heiresses don't get drowned at birth.

Say hello to me nicely dumbfuck...

Hurry up, I'm waiting.

Isn't there someones private information you need to flash to the public? Or have you stopped being a bitter old cow, and have accepted the fact, that your gap in your teeth is expanding at a yearly rate of .23 inches per year. In three years with the current trend, your gap will be bigger than the Grand Canyon. It will totally like take you 6 months to brush your teeth. Tee-Hee!

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #28 on: March 10, 2019, 02:03:04 PM »

Don't come prancing in here with your ruby crusted higheels

A ghey lame on your first post toward me?

How very 2010 of you.

You must be some retired lamer of no note who stumbled into the game. Picked up a few auto flames and thought you'd try your hand.

Guess what prick. It's harder than it looks to be a cunt all the time. You fell at the first hurdle with me and the rest of the forum will pick you clean.

Teh winz is not yours. Tee-hee...bitch.

Oh but it is you complete twat. You have no fuckin idea what you're doing here.

I don't even need to flame you to beat you.

:popcorn:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #29 on: March 10, 2019, 02:36:24 PM »
*MacGuffin has been put on spastic monkey status*
Um... can you please leave me out of this?

I am in agreement that she's an idiot.

thanks in advance

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 10, 2019, 02:39:11 PM »
Isn't there someones private information you need to flash to the public? Or have you stopped being a bitter old cow, and have accepted the fact, that your gap in your teeth is expanding at a yearly rate of .23 inches per year. In three years with the current trend, your gap will be bigger than the Grand Canyon. It will totally like take you 6 months to brush your teeth. Tee-Hee!

I'm going to be 100% honest with you here

I know what you were trying to do here and I really did try as hard as I could to laugh. But I just couldn't.

I think it was the use of two many words and not enough wit that made this one fall flat.

Here's to eagerly awaiting your next new and improved post with all of my constructed criticism baked in

GO.

Flynn

« Reply #31 on: March 10, 2019, 02:52:29 PM »
A ghey lame on your first post toward me?

How very 2010 of you.

You must be some retired lamer of no note who stumbled into the game. Picked up a few auto flames and thought you'd try your hand.

"A ghey lame"? Ahem, after all those bushels of semi-literate pseudo sentences...you still haven't denied owning and wearing those ruby encrusted high heels in question. Fucking idiot. I never said wearing high heels makes one "ghey", yuO did moron.

Now I'm a "retired lamer", yet less than 24 hours ago you shouted to the heavens that I was a "Sock". Who will I be next you fucking pinhead? Mary Poppins?

Guess what prick. It's harder than it looks to be a cunt all the time. You fell at the first hurdle with me and the rest of the forum will pick you clean.

Do you really want to go with that? I mean seriously, for the last like 12 hours i've like totally been moonwalking all over your face. You actually think that posting retarded shit is "flaming". You actually believe this shit. How the fuck do you not know you fucking suck at this?

As for "the rest of the forum", they suck as bad as you on a bad day. So lets just say don't worry your pretty little head about me, bitchslapping a few of your relatives around.

Oh but it is you complete twat. You have no fuckin idea what you're doing here.

I guess not, as i've got you posting mountains of scat disguised as "lames". I know EXACTLY what i'm doing here.

I don't even need to flame you to beat you.

No, of course yUo don't. Because posting fucking stupid comic strips and sophomoric gifs, along with stillborn comebacks is totally beating me.

You cannot be this stupid.

Flynn

« Reply #32 on: March 10, 2019, 02:55:32 PM »
I'm going to be 100% honest with you here

I know what you were trying to do here and I really did try as hard as I could to laugh. But I just couldn't.

I think it was the use of two many words and not enough wit that made this one fall flat.

Here's to eagerly awaiting your next new and improved post with all of my constructed criticism baked in

GO.

TLDR;

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 10, 2019, 02:59:17 PM »
"A ghey lame"? Ahem, after all those bushels of semi-literate pseudo sentences...you still haven't denied owning and wearing those ruby encrusted high heels in question. Fucking idiot. I never said wearing high heels makes one "ghey", yuO did moron.

Is this a new unwritten law in the world of flame?

Deny an accusation no matter how absurd or else said accusation becomes true?

This is cool.

You're a pink, yellow dotted dog-dragon hybrid with umbrella wings who spits skittles on Wednesdays Saturdays and sometimes Sundays and is known for eating freshly laid dog shit after the sun goes down each night.

Flynn

« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2019, 03:08:00 PM »
Is this a new unwritten law in the world of flame?

Deny an accusation no matter how absurd or else said accusation becomes true?

This is cool.

You're a pink, yellow dotted dog-dragon hybrid with umbrella wings who spits skittles on Wednesdays Saturdays and sometimes Sundays and is known for eating freshly laid dog shit after the sun goes down each night.

Do you fucking have something to say? Or are you just going to continue to take little shits in my thread?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #35 on: March 10, 2019, 03:38:47 PM »
Whomever said it was under the "Flea" handle?

I never posted there period.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 10, 2019, 04:06:26 PM »
for the last like 12 hours i've like totally been moonwalking all over your face.

You've really lost it haven't you?

Can a basement dweller such as yourself even comprehend a Saturday Night/Sunday spent with friends having a great time and utterly ignoring the pock stained losers who spend that time glued to a keyboard pretending it's ten years ago?

Saturday night posting in a forum?

How lonely are you?

Youi must be sad and you appear to be angry about something?

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #37 on: March 10, 2019, 04:07:45 PM »

Give me your phone number and I'll ring you up trucker.

You and I could have a real good chin wag.

ps, I lost a toof recently... I'm not perfect anymore. Should I get an implant OR just one of those fake plastic teef that clip in?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 10, 2019, 04:08:35 PM »
for the last like 12 hours

You speak funny.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%