Author Topic: YuO people still fucking sucketh!  (Read 2693 times)

Flynn

Re: YuO people still fucking sucketh!
« Reply #40 on: March 10, 2019, 10:49:11 PM »
You've really lost it haven't you?

Can a basement dweller such as yourself even comprehend a Saturday Night/Sunday spent with friends having a great time and utterly ignoring the pock stained losers who spend that time glued to a keyboard pretending it's ten years ago?

Saturday night posting in a forum?

How lonely are you?

Youi must be sad and you appear to be angry about something?

:popcorn:

So basically after all that...You fucking still suck clown! You gotta be fucking kidding me. Seriously did yuo just lame me about "living in a basement", and being home on a weekend?!

As far as me "pretending it's ten years ago", I'm not the dickless wonder posting shames about basement living; and antisocial tendencies...that were FUCKING used 10 years ago.

Care to contradict yourself somemore, Captain Obvious?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #41 on: March 10, 2019, 10:59:29 PM »
Give me your phone number and I'll ring you up trucker.

You and I could have a real good chin wag.

ps, I lost a toof recently... I'm not perfect anymore. Should I get an implant OR just one of those fake plastic teef that clip in?

Listen to me, and listen to me good you big mouthed, horsefaced spamming twit. Why the fuck would anyone subject themselves to having to listen to your retarded ass? It's bad enough we have to read your moronic banterings about life in general.

I think you should have all your green rotten teeth pulled. At least then your gap in your mouth will match the size of the hole in your head.

If yUo get all your teeth gone, yuO can start fellating Vitriols little mangina, and i'm sure the BRA1N and Sum Cun't would be in line behind Vitriol. YuO would like that.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #42 on: March 10, 2019, 11:00:13 PM »
So basically after all that...You fucking still suck clown! You gotta be fucking kidding me. Seriously did yuo just lame me about "living in a basement", and being home on a weekend?!

As far as me "pretending it's ten years ago", I'm not the dickless wonder posting shames about basement living; and antisocial tendencies...that were FUCKING used 10 years ago.

Care to contradict yourself somemore, Captain Obvious?
Oh dear.

You are playing Russian Roulette  now Flynn.

Soundrel is known for some really rebelish types of activity like ignoring speed limits and doing drugs.

Known for tossing caution to the wind and buying those very same drugs at nearly double their normal value

A true OG.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable watching you toy with your own safety in such a cavalier manner by trying to poke a response out him. Ever heard of waking a sleeping giant?

Yeah, that.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #43 on: March 10, 2019, 11:02:50 PM »
Why the fuck would anyone subject themselves to having to listen to your retarded ass?

yeah, I don't think I can truthfully state that I am interested in any type of sound or utterance leaping forth from Caskur's anus.

Flynn

« Reply #44 on: March 10, 2019, 11:06:35 PM »
Okay but which one?
There's been some debate about this ever since I first saw your nym... wherever that was.

Why would you even care? I think you have bigger issues at hand. Like sounding like Buffalo Bill with a sore throat. Or the fact that your undiagnosed sleep apnia might kill you one day.

Flynn

« Reply #45 on: March 10, 2019, 11:09:25 PM »

I never posted there period.

Look weirdo, I don't know whay you're getting at; I never accused you of posting at BH while on your period.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2019, 04:06:22 AM »
Listen to me, and listen to me good you big mouthed, horsefaced spamming twit. Why the fuck would anyone subject themselves to having to listen to your retarded ass? It's bad enough we have to read your moronic banterings about life in general.

I think you should have all your green rotten teeth pulled. At least then your gap in your mouth will match the size of the hole in your head.

If yUo get all your teeth gone, yuO can start fellating Vitriols little mangina, and i'm sure the BRA1N and Sum Cun't would be in line behind Vitriol. YuO would like that.

^^^^ She really loves me.

ps, someone should put a hole in Dum Sum's head... .50 BMG should so it.

You could be Bra1n pretending to be Flynn for all we know. I demand you prove who you say you are.

As for military man Vitriol, he cleans my gun and shoes  ....and his meatgun reading my posts. He's not named Jerkopff Ootikopf for nothing ya know. 

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Powered By Coffee
    • Show only replies by Garraty_47
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1790 / -680
« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2019, 06:16:55 AM »
Why would you even care?

That's overstating things by a lot.
I'm just trying to promote clarity and maybe get a special mention on the next episode of 'Unsolved Mysteries'.

Oh and I'm inexplicably amused by the thought of you having:
"I'm Mary Poppins Y'all!" in your sig. I honestly don't know why that's so funny but it is.

I think you have bigger issues at hand. Like sounding like Buffalo Bill with a sore throat.

Say, are you about a size 14?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2019, 06:20:20 AM »
Seriously did yuo just lame me about "living in a basement", and being home on a weekend?!

Er yeah. I think I did.

You lost when you foolishly posted claims to having spent 12 hours dicking around on a forum on a Saturday night at that.

What kind of fuckin loser does shit like that?

You obviously take this shit very seriously. You have an encyclopedic knowledge of FT so you're either someone who's been very hurt by shit or a noob who read Bra1n's book.

Strangely you post about my time at FC when I very first tiptoed into Flame Town before I started collecting trophies and mounting them inside the headspace of the morons I've destroyed. Only one person has ever mentioned that before so now I know who you are. Shall I tell the other posters here who's slithered back in or are you just gonna fuck back off to your skip and wait for Pickles to draw you a cartoon?

Your'e easy ya fractured cunt.

Flynn

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2019, 11:18:21 AM »

^^^^ She really loves me.

ps, someone should put a hole in Dum Sum's head... .50 BMG should so it.

You could be Bra1n pretending to be Flynn for all we know. I demand you prove who you say you are.

As for military man Vitriol, he cleans my gun and shoes  ....and his meatgun reading my posts. He's not named Jerkopff Ootikopf for nothing ya know.

No. I really loathe yuO. Who could "love" a P.I.I. peddling swamp monster?

As far as me being the Bra1n, sorry I'm not into massaging your ego with my tongue, like that dipshit.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2019, 11:24:58 AM »
No. I really loathe yuO. Who could "love" a P.I.I. peddling swamp monster?

As far as me being the Bra1n, sorry I'm not into massaging your ego with my tongue, like that dipshit.

Speaking of PII, why haven't I got yours yet?

You better PM your PII. I have a reputation to uphold....

don't tarry now!~

Flynn

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2019, 01:23:42 PM »
That's overstating things by a lot.
I'm just trying to promote clarity and maybe get a special mention on the next episode of 'Unsolved Mysteries'.

Then why ask the fucking question? Don't start getting obtuse on me.

The only special mention yuO may get, would be the award for sounding like Kenney Rogers on crack.

Oh and I'm inexplicably amused by the thought of you having:
"I'm Mary Poppins Y'all!" in your sig. I honestly don't know why that's so funny but it is.

That's fucking great. Yet, I am amused at the fact that your nicotine stained brain can't grasp sarcasm.

Say, are you about a size 14?

*Yawn*

Flynn

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2019, 01:45:48 PM »
Er yeah. I think I did.

You lost when you foolishly posted claims to having spent 12 hours dicking around on a forum on a Saturday night at that.

What kind of fuckin loser does shit like that?

You obviously take this shit very seriously. You have an encyclopedic knowledge of FT so you're either someone who's been very hurt by shit or a noob who read Bra1n's book.

Strangely you post about my time at FC when I very first tiptoed into Flame Town before I started collecting trophies and mounting them inside the headspace of the morons I've destroyed. Only one person has ever mentioned that before so now I know who you are. Shall I tell the other posters here who's slithered back in or are you just gonna fuck back off to your skip and wait for Pickles to draw you a cartoon?

Your'e easy ya fractured cunt.

*Admits to using shitty shames from 10 years ago - CHECK!
*Shows serious signs of illiteracy - CHECK!
*Has fantasies that someone is on the forums 12 hours straight posting to him - CHECK!
*Idiot says someones taking this too seriously yet continues to post hump me - CHECK!
*Fool brags about non-existent online virtual trophies he mounted - CHECK!
*Dipshit starts talking about random shit - CHECK!

Combine aforementioned traits in a bowl, mix briskly for 20 seconds. Dump in baking dish. Bake for 3 hours at 350 degrees. Take out of oven. Let cool for 10 minutes. Cut into bite size pieces.

And those are the ingredients and directions for a Scoundrel-I-Still-Fucking-Suck-At-Flaming-Spam-Loaf.

Flynn

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2019, 01:50:10 PM »

Speaking of PII, why haven't I got yours yet?

You better PM your PII. I have a reputation to uphold....

don't tarry now!~

Hey do me a favor. Could you please fucking shut the fuck up? Would you please choose today as the day yuO walk in front of a fucking oncoming bullet train.

Flynn

« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2019, 02:22:47 PM »
Oh dear.

You are playing Russian Roulette  now Flynn.

Soundrel is known for some really rebelish types of activity like ignoring speed limits and doing drugs.

Known for tossing caution to the wind and buying those very same drugs at nearly double their normal value

A true OG.

I'm not sure I feel comfortable watching you toy with your own safety in such a cavalier manner by trying to poke a response out him. Ever heard of waking a sleeping giant?

Yeah, that.

I am going to ask yuO nicely just this once...Would yuo please get the fuck off of my fucking leg, you've been latched on to it for 2 days now. I consider leg humping in public bad manners.

Now if you're done looking for my attention or validation, you can leave.

Offline Garraty_47

• Loquacious AF
  • Activity:
    0%