Register

Stomping Groundz

Author Topic: Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury  (Read 1300 times)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    22%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • MAGA!
Re: Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2018, 01:07:14 AM »
Taking dick in the ass for 60 years = a lifetime in hell. Fuk sakes, hows that worth it? Worse, now the father is stained by the son's evil. THIS is why God says bash their brains in. Its for the best.  As much as I hate islam, at least the fuckers do one thing right.

Now you mark my words, as "Christianity" castrates itself, islam will continue to condemn faggits which will attract people who cannot, out of common sense, accept faggotry. This in turn will gather more souls to hell. Liberalism serves at satans left side while islam serves his right.

Theologically Islam has several heretical aspects, but in practice it is much better these days than Christianity.  What you have to remember is that the revelation of Islam was sent to the most barbarous nation on the planet.  It would not surprise me if they thus got some of it wrong, particularly the sophisticated theological issues that the Romans had already spent several centuries working out. 

Online Dovey

• Activity:
    70.2%
    • Show only replies by Dovey
« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2018, 01:11:26 AM »
Being in church while aborting children isnt repenting. Its shouldnt be tolerated in any shape or form. The place for that person is OUTSIDE of church until they quit murdering kids.
We really dont know why he was there or if the Lord was doing a work in him. 

Online Dovey

• Activity:
    70.2%
Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury
« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 01:11:50 AM »
 Here Lok.  Read these. Is this something you want to support and allow? Or would you rather stand on Christ and work in opposition to the culture of death with men and women of God? “They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.”
– Dr. Randall, former abortionist
 ‘Pro-Choice 1990: Skeletons in the Closet” by David Kuperlain and Mark Masters in Oct. “New Dimensions” magazine.

“Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it.”
– Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist

“You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]”
– Dr. John Szenes, abortionist
Via EWTN.com: Magda Denes. “Performing Abortions.” Commentary Magazine, October 1976, pages 33 to 37. A truly frightening and profoundly sickening article by a doctor who observes and describes in graphic detail a number of saline abortions and their results. She acknowledges that abortion is killing, but a type of “necessary” killing. Also see the “Letters” sections in the December 1976 and February 1977 issues of Commentary Magazine.

“Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair.”
– Abortionist Dave Turok

Offline lokmar

« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 01:12:47 AM »
Theologically Islam has several heretical aspects, but in practice it is much better these days than Christianity.  What you have to remember is that the revelation of Islam was sent to the most barbarous nation on the planet.  It would not surprise me if they thus got some of it wrong, particularly the sophisticated theological issues that the Romans had already spent several centuries working out.

Its very basic and black and white in nature. I believe thats what will make it more and more attractive in the future.

Offline lokmar

« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 01:14:35 AM »
We really dont know why he was there or if the Lord was doing a work in him.

Its extremely clear from the letters from the Apostles AND Christ Himself that toleration of those who were against Gods Word were to be tossed out of the church. I could cite examples throughout the NT.

Offline lokmar

« Reply #20 on: November 05, 2018, 01:15:49 AM »
Here Lok.  Read these. Is this something you want to support and allow? Or would you rather stand on Christ and work in opposition to the culture of death with men and women of God? “They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.”
– Dr. Randall, former abortionist
 ‘Pro-Choice 1990: Skeletons in the Closet” by David Kuperlain and Mark Masters in Oct. “New Dimensions” magazine.

“Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it.”
– Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist

“You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]”
– Dr. John Szenes, abortionist
Via EWTN.com: Magda Denes. “Performing Abortions.” Commentary Magazine, October 1976, pages 33 to 37. A truly frightening and profoundly sickening article by a doctor who observes and describes in graphic detail a number of saline abortions and their results. She acknowledges that abortion is killing, but a type of “necessary” killing. Also see the “Letters” sections in the December 1976 and February 1977 issues of Commentary Magazine.

“Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair.”
– Abortionist Dave Turok

You are presenting me something I already agree with you about. There is nothing on the subject for me to argue against.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    22%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • MAGA!
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2018, 01:17:02 AM »
Its very basic and black and white in nature. I believe thats what will make it more and more attractive in the future.

Exactly.  But I think that Christianity's sophistication is in part what has allowed the left to subvert it so easily.  It needs a strong institutional church to keep the mob in line.  Islam somehow has been able to dispense with that. 

Online Dovey

• Activity:
    70.2%
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2018, 01:19:42 AM »
You are presenting me something I already agree with you about. There is nothing on the subject for me to argue against.
  here is a first trimester abortion viewed via ultrasound.

Offline lokmar

« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2018, 01:20:17 AM »
Exactly.  But I think that Christianity's sophistication is in part what has allowed the left to subvert it so easily.  It needs a strong institutional church to keep the mob in line.  Islam somehow has been able to dispense with that.

Yea, cause its practitioners havent been castrated by thew head imam declaring capital punishment evil. Thats a big reason for Christianity becoming morally bankrupt!

Online Dovey

• Activity:
    70.2%
« Reply #24 on: November 05, 2018, 01:23:22 AM »
Its extremely clear from the letters from the Apostles AND Christ Himself that toleration of those who were against Gods Word were to be tossed out of the church. I could cite examples throughout the NT.
Lok we dont know if the Lord was changing him. Yes, if a professed Christian, member of the church is staying in sin that is how its handled but lost sinners should not be prevented from hearing the message. You know there are former abortionists who also now are "antis"? Christian's now even? Look at Norma Mcorvey(Roe of Roe vs Wade). She fought against abortion until the day she died.

Online Dovey

• Activity:
    70.2%
« Reply #25 on: November 05, 2018, 01:34:29 AM »
 Here Lok, read this. Mostly the first part about human development at the embryonic stage(first trimester ends at 13 weeks)
 https://www.justfacts.com/abortion.asp

Offline lokmar

« Reply #26 on: November 05, 2018, 01:39:27 AM »
Lok we dont know if the Lord was changing him. Yes, if a professed Christian, member of the church is staying in sin that is how its handled but lost sinners should not be prevented from hearing the message. You know there are former abortionists who also now are "antis"? Christian's now even? Look at Norma Mcorvey(Roe of Roe vs Wade). She fought against abortion until the day she died.

Dont care. Jesus and the Apostles are clear. These people are NOT to be in the church. I know of a fag that was tolerated in my church. Sure, everyone thought he could be saved. He preyed on a kid. One of the more moral people I've known for 35 years nearly beat the shit outta the fag and threw him out. Good for him! Maybe if the guy would have let the fag lead 5 more kids down fag road, the fag could have been converted. You're just plain wrong on this.  I'm capable of admitting when I'm scripturally wrong. This aint one of those times.

Offline lokmar

« Reply #27 on: November 05, 2018, 01:39:59 AM »
Here Lok, read this. Mostly the first part about human development at the embryonic stage(first trimester ends at 13 weeks)
 https://www.justfacts.com/abortion.asp

You aint telling me anything I dont agree with.

Online Dovey

• Activity:
    70.2%
« Reply #28 on: November 05, 2018, 01:46:14 AM »
Dont care. Jesus and the Apostles are clear. These people are NOT to be in the church. I know of a fag that was tolerated in my church. Sure, everyone thought he could be saved. He preyed on a kid. One of the more moral people I've known for 35 years nearly beat the shit outta the fag and threw him out. Good for him! Maybe if the guy would have let the fag lead 5 more kids down fag road, the fag could have been converted. You're just plain wrong on this.  I'm capable of admitting when I'm scripturally wrong. This aint one of those times.
  So should we kick every non Christian sinner out of the church? You are referring to members of the church who are blatantly and knowingly sinning and refusing to respond to calls for repentance.  Which yes, I agree with that.. but we are not told to turn away the lost, we are told to make disciples of them. I'm not advocating for support of sin. I'm saying you dont know if that man was there because the Lord was drawing him. Christ died for sinners while they were still in thier sin, the great commission doesn't tell us to preach ONLY to the saved. That man could have shown up that day because he was turning to Christ and repenting of of his deeds. We dont know.  Also there have been plenty of straight men, some "pastors" even, who have sexually assaulted children and teens in churches. That's not exclusive to homosexuals. Anyone doing that needs to be brought to justice- no sins should be supported by the body of Christ. That's why I'm on you with this first trimester abortion thing.

Online Dovey

• Activity:
    70.2%
« Reply #29 on: November 05, 2018, 01:48:15 AM »
You aint telling me anything I dont agree with.
  I'm showing you what you are compromising with. The brutal destruction of a living, defenseless image bearer of God.

Tags: