Author Topic: Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury  (Read 2627 times)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury
« on: November 04, 2018, 10:36:29 PM »
I cried towards the end when his father finally accepted who he was and embraced him.

And this is exactly why I'm so sickened by gays. If I murdered someone, my family would disown me. If I kidnapped for ransom, the same. If I left my wife and kids for a younger woman, my rep would never recover even if I werent disowned. If I decided to put man ass on my menu, if my family didnt accept it, THEY would be ostracized by society. The true evil of homosexuality is that saying "whats wrong with loving people" is a huge lever used to decapitate morality. I dont say this lightly: Homosexuality is more evil than murder!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Re: Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury
« Reply #1 on: November 04, 2018, 10:56:01 PM »
Taking dick in the ass for 60 years = a lifetime in hell. Fuk sakes, hows that worth it? Worse, now the father is stained by the son's evil. THIS is why God says bash their brains in. Its for the best.  As much as I hate islam, at least the fuckers do one thing right.

Now you mark my words, as "Christianity" castrates itself, islam will continue to condemn faggits which will attract people who cannot, out of common sense, accept faggotry. This in turn will gather more souls to hell. Liberalism serves at satans left side while islam serves his right.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2018, 11:29:04 PM »
Taking dick in the ass for 60 years = a lifetime in hell. Fuk sakes, hows that worth it? Worse, now the father is stained by the son's evil. THIS is why God says bash their brains in. Its for the best.  As much as I hate islam, at least the fuckers do one thing right.

Now you mark my words, as "Christianity" castrates itself, islam will continue to condemn faggits which will attract people who cannot, out of common sense, accept faggotry. This in turn will gather more souls to hell. Liberalism serves at satans left side while islam serves his right.
  There were those in the early church who had repented of homosexuality and followed Christ.  Today, there are same sex attracted followers of Christ who repent and are redeemed.  There are so many testimonies of Christ freeing people from sexual sin strong holds.  The same law that condemns them, condemns you and I as well.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 04, 2018, 11:32:27 PM »
  There were those in the early church who had repented of homosexuality and followed Christ.  Today, there are same sex attracted followers of Christ who repent and are redeemed.  There are so many testimonies of Christ freeing people from sexual sin strong holds.

Yep. In all honesty, praise God for that. However, that doesnt mean tolerate practicing gays in church, accepting their lifestyle. My childhood dream was being a hitman. Prolly not a good idea to allow people like that to be tolerated in a church.

Dovey

« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2018, 11:35:14 PM »
Yep. In all honesty, praise God for that. However, that doesnt mean tolerate practicing gays in church, accepting their lifestyle. My childhood dream was being a hitman. Prolly not a good idea to allow people like that to be tolerated in a church.
We give them the gospel, call them to repentance, love our neighbors as ourselves, and pray that God shows the grace and mercy that He has shown us. Sexual sin is NOT an easy thing to deal with and we all struggle with it. I cant think of a better place for any sinner than in a good, solid biblical church that points to Christ and glorifies Him. Pray about that murder in your heart(saying this in love), remember what God said to Cain..."sin is crouching at your door".  We are called to love our neighbors as ourselves, and it's not love to support sin. That's hate.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 04, 2018, 11:47:20 PM »
We give them the gospel, call them to repentance, love our neighbors as ourselves, and pray that God shows the grace and mercy that He has shown us. Sexual sin is NOT an easy thing to deal with and we all struggle with it. I cant think of a better place for any sinner than in a good, solid biblical church that points to Christ and glorifies Him. Pray about that murder in your heart(saying this in love), remember what God said to Cain..."sin is crouching at your door".  We are called to love our neighbors as ourselves, and it's not love to support sin. That's hate.

Yep, and I rejected that. if I hadnt, I'd need tossed out. Church is to pastor those seeking help. Once someones decided to try to make the church conform to their lifestyle, they should be cut off.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 04, 2018, 11:56:18 PM »
I appreciate not "binning" this bone!  :borat: TY.

Dovey

« Reply #7 on: November 05, 2018, 12:04:58 AM »
Yep, and I rejected that. if I hadnt, I'd need tossed out. Church is to pastor those seeking help. Once someones decided to try to make the church conform to their lifestyle, they should be cut off.
Lok, my man, you gotta reject the slaughter of the unborn at every stage as well. God hates the hands that shed innocent blood. Remember Christ taught to love our neighbor as ourselves, that whatever is done to the least of these is done to Him. You cannot condone murder of the most vulnerable of humanity.  Just read how child sacrifice was dealt with. Dont condone giving the spirit of molech an offering and stand up for those being led to slaughter. Stand up for what's righteous and good in the eyes of God and defend His image bearers. Dont support thier brutal slaughter and the affront to the beauty of life and motherhood. Love them as yourself. Did you watch Gianna Jessens testimony I posted? "Men, you were made for greatness, you were made to defend women and children"   I keep you in prayer, Lok.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 05, 2018, 12:08:31 AM »
Lok, my man, you gotta reject the slaughter of the unborn at every stage as well. God hates the hands that shed innocent blood. Remember Christ taught to love our neighbor as ourselves, that whatever is done to the least of these is done to Him. You cannot condone murder of the most vulnerable of humanity.  Just read how child sacrifice was dealt with. Dont condone giving the spirit of molech an offering and stand up for those being led to slaughter. Stand up for what's righteous and good in the eyes of God and defend His image bearers. Dont support thier brutal slaughter and the affront to the beauty of life and motherhood. Love them as yourself.

I've already stated your position is morally superior. I totally agree with your position even though mine is different. Maybe I'm the guy who refused to cut down all the ashera poles? However, I see it as pragmatic. Get rid of the heinous shit FIRST!. Again, I'll never deny you are right.

NEVER!

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: November 05, 2018, 12:18:39 AM »
I've already stated your position is morally superior. I totally agree with your position even though mine is different. Maybe I'm the guy who refused to cut down all the ashera poles? However, I see it as pragmatic. Get rid of the heinous shit FIRST!. Again, I'll never deny you are right.

NEVER!
  You have to see it how God sees it. The shed blood of the least of these, crying out to Him for justice. This is as heinous as it gets, Lok, and this nation will be judged by it.  My plea to you, not as a troll, or flamer, or whatever but as a servant of Christ, is to deny yourself and reject the murder of the least of these, and love them as yourself.  Keep in mind, it was Christian abolitionists, radical followers of Christ who pushed us into abolishing slavery .. and laid the foundation for civil rights and feminism(the real kind that accomplished good things, they were anti abortion as well).  Love what God loves, hate what God hates.  Dont be in opposition to Christ.  Anyway, I hope you rethink this, and I hope the Lord softens your heart on this. Again I'm saying this in love. I'm not trying to just be right or have the better position. I'm just trying to reason with you to stand on what's righteous in Gods eyes and what's compassionate for our fellow humans.  Time to tear down the high place.  :thumbup2:

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 05, 2018, 12:23:58 AM »
  You have to see it how God sees it. The shed blood of the least of these, crying out to Him for justice. This is as heinous as it gets, Lok, and this nation will be judged by it.  My plea to you, not as a troll, or flamer, or whatever but as a servant of Christ, is to deny yourself and reject the murder of the least of these, and love them as yourself.  Keep in mind, it was Christian abolitionists, radical followers of Christ who pushed us into abolishing slavery .. and laid the foundation for civil rights and feminism(the real kind that accomplished good things, they were anti abortion as well).  Love what God loves, hate what God hates.  Dont be in opposition to Christ.

What can I say against you?  Nothing. I hope you can at least see where I'm coming from. I dont believe you're going to drag the abortion people over the goal line all at once.

Dovey

« Reply #11 on: November 05, 2018, 12:32:09 AM »
What can I say against you?  Nothing. I hope you can at least see where I'm coming from. I dont believe you're going to drag the abortion people over the goal line all at once.
  I dont need to. None of us abolitionists and pro lifers need to.  When slavery was banned, the banning was passionately opposed. It's about what's right, not what's easier! We CAN change the narrative.  As followers of Christ we are especially obligated to stand on truth for what is right and to speak out against injustice. Scripture says the gates of hell cannot prevail against His church.  Christ Himself said what we do not do for the least of these we have not done for Him.  No where are we told to compromise with the world. We are told to do what's right and to have faith. The battle is ordained.  Are you with Him? Or the world? Dont compromise Lok! Repent and believe the Word and God and love these little ones and these mothers! What's lacking so much in our current culture Lok is godly men defending what's right and stepping out in faith and love for the image bearers of God. I hope my words have planted seeds for you. :) Remember the words of Yeshua as He separates the wheat and the chaff.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 05, 2018, 12:39:40 AM »
  I dont need to. None of us abolitionists and pro lifers need to.  When slavery was banned, the banning was passionately opposed. It's about what's right, not what's easier! We CAN change the narrative.  As followers of Christ we are especially obligated to stand on truth for what is right and to speak out against injustice. Scripture says the gates of hell cannot prevail against His church.  Christ Himself said what we do not do for the least of these we have not done for Him.  No where are we told to compromise with the world. We are told to do what's right and to have faith. The battle is ordained.  Are you with Him? Or the world? Dont compromise Lok! Repent and believe the Word and God and love these little ones and these mothers!

At the risk of sounding like I'm justifying my position, I also think the ultimate goal is to restore the idea of sex within marriage. If that were to be the moral standard again of society, we wouldnt be having this discussion.

However, we absolutely have to start executing late term abortionists and I would vote to acquit anyone who "murdered" someone who was doing them like the dude who shot the abortion doctor in church.

Seriously, WTF kind of church allows an abortion doc PERIOD in their church?

Dovey

« Reply #13 on: November 05, 2018, 12:56:14 AM »
At the risk of sounding like I'm justifying my position, I also think the ultimate goal is to restore the idea of sex within marriage. If that were to be the moral standard again of society, we wouldnt be having this discussion.

However, we absolutely have to start executing late term abortionists and I would vote to acquit anyone who "murdered" someone who was doing them like the dude who shot the abortion doctor in church.

Seriously, WTF kind of church allows an abortion doc PERIOD in their church?
  People are always going to fornicate. That is a sin, yes. But when it comes to abortion, that is slaughter of the most vulnerable of humanity.  We need to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves and a nation soaked with the shed blood of innocent image bearers....I mean, look at how God dealt with child sacrifice. That same spirit of child sacrifice is alive and well in America.  From the moment of conception, that is a unique, living, seperate image bearer of God, the same little human throughout his/her entire life. We cant decide some humans can killed and some protected based on OUR standards, like thier age and location.   I'm not sure what that abortionist was doing in church. Hopefully he was repenting.  Or it was a wicked "choice affirming" church....which is permitted to exist because of lukewarm religion following themselves rather than God.  I do not condone violence against abortionists. I do advocate for justice for the defenseless human beings they brutally destroy.  Proverbs 31 says "Open your mouth for the speechless,
In the cause of all who are appointed to die.
9 Open your mouth, judge righteously,
And plead the cause of the poor and needy."   Also, Proverbs 24 says " If you faint in the day of adversity,
Your strength is small.

11 Deliver those who are drawn toward death,
And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.
12 If you say, “Surely we did not know this,”
Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it?
He who keeps your soul, does He not know it?
And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?"  Words to really pray on, Lok.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 05, 2018, 01:05:04 AM »
  People are always going to fornicate. That is a sin, yes. But when it comes to abortion, that is slaughter of the most vulnerable of humanity.  We need to speak for those who cannot speak for themselves and a nation soaked with the shed blood of innocent image bearers....I mean, look at how God dealt with child sacrifice. That same spirit of child sacrifice is alive and well in America.  From the moment of conception, that is a unique, living, seperate image bearer of God, the same little human throughout his/her entire life. We cant decide some humans can killed and some protected based on OUR standards, like thier age and location.   I'm not sure what that abortionist was doing in church. Hopefully he was repenting.  Or it was a wicked "choice affirming" church....which is permitted to exist because of lukewarm religion following themselves rather than God.  I do not condone violence against abortionists. I do advocate for justice for the defenseless human beings they brutally destroy.  Proverbs 31 says "Open your mouth for the speechless,
In the cause of all who are appointed to die.
9 Open your mouth, judge righteously,
And plead the cause of the poor and needy."   Also, Proverbs 24 says " If you faint in the day of adversity,
Your strength is small.

11 Deliver those who are drawn toward death,
And hold back those stumbling to the slaughter.
12 If you say, “Surely we did not know this,”
Does not He who weighs the hearts consider it?
He who keeps your soul, does He not know it?
And will He not render to each man according to his deeds?"  Words to really pray on, Lok.

Being in church while aborting children isnt repenting. Its shouldnt be tolerated in any shape or form. The place for that person is OUTSIDE of church until they quit murdering kids.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #15 on: November 05, 2018, 01:07:14 AM »

Theologically Islam has several heretical aspects, but in practice it is much better these days than Christianity.  What you have to remember is that the revelation of Islam was sent to the most barbarous nation on the planet.  It would not surprise me if they thus got some of it wrong, particularly the sophisticated theological issues that the Romans had already spent several centuries working out. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -11 Post Total)

Dovey

« Reply #16 on: November 05, 2018, 01:11:26 AM »
Being in church while aborting children isnt repenting. Its shouldnt be tolerated in any shape or form. The place for that person is OUTSIDE of church until they quit murdering kids.
We really dont know why he was there or if the Lord was doing a work in him. 

Dovey

« Reply #17 on: November 05, 2018, 01:11:50 AM »
 Here Lok.  Read these. Is this something you want to support and allow? Or would you rather stand on Christ and work in opposition to the culture of death with men and women of God? “They [the women] are never allowed to look at the ultrasound because we knew that if they so much as heard the heart beat, they wouldn’t want to have an abortion.”
– Dr. Randall, former abortionist
 ‘Pro-Choice 1990: Skeletons in the Closet” by David Kuperlain and Mark Masters in Oct. “New Dimensions” magazine.

“Even now I feel a little peculiar about it, because as a physician I was trained to conserve life, and here I am destroying it.”
– Dr. Benjamin Kalish, abortionist

“You have to become a bit schizophrenic. In one room, you encourage the patient that the slight irregularity in the fetal heart is not important, that she is going to have a fine, healthy baby. Then, in the next room you assure another woman, on whom you just did a saline abortion, that it is a good thing that the heartbeat is already irregular… she has nothing to worry about, she will NOT have a live baby… All of a sudden one noticed that at the time of the saline infusion there was a lot of activity in the uterus. That’s not fluid currents. That’s obviously the fetus being distressed by swallowing the concentrated salt solution and kicking violently and that’s to all intents and purposes, the death trauma… somebody has to do it, and unfortunately we are the executioners in this instance[.]”
– Dr. John Szenes, abortionist
Via EWTN.com: Magda Denes. “Performing Abortions.” Commentary Magazine, October 1976, pages 33 to 37. A truly frightening and profoundly sickening article by a doctor who observes and describes in graphic detail a number of saline abortions and their results. She acknowledges that abortion is killing, but a type of “necessary” killing. Also see the “Letters” sections in the December 1976 and February 1977 issues of Commentary Magazine.

“Telling those women their fetuses feel pain is heaping torment upon torment. These women have real pain. They did not come to this decision easily. Creating another barrier for them to get the medical care they need is really unfair.”
– Abortionist Dave Turok

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 05, 2018, 01:12:47 AM »
Theologically Islam has several heretical aspects, but in practice it is much better these days than Christianity.  What you have to remember is that the revelation of Islam was sent to the most barbarous nation on the planet.  It would not surprise me if they thus got some of it wrong, particularly the sophisticated theological issues that the Romans had already spent several centuries working out.

Its very basic and black and white in nature. I believe thats what will make it more and more attractive in the future.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: November 05, 2018, 01:14:35 AM »
We really dont know why he was there or if the Lord was doing a work in him.

Its extremely clear from the letters from the Apostles AND Christ Himself that toleration of those who were against Gods Word were to be tossed out of the church. I could cite examples throughout the NT.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6