Author Topic: Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury  (Read 2532 times)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
Re: Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury
« on: November 05, 2018, 01:07:14 AM »
Taking dick in the ass for 60 years = a lifetime in hell. Fuk sakes, hows that worth it? Worse, now the father is stained by the son's evil. THIS is why God says bash their brains in. Its for the best.  As much as I hate islam, at least the fuckers do one thing right.

Now you mark my words, as "Christianity" castrates itself, islam will continue to condemn faggits which will attract people who cannot, out of common sense, accept faggotry. This in turn will gather more souls to hell. Liberalism serves at satans left side while islam serves his right.

Theologically Islam has several heretical aspects, but in practice it is much better these days than Christianity.  What you have to remember is that the revelation of Islam was sent to the most barbarous nation on the planet.  It would not surprise me if they thus got some of it wrong, particularly the sophisticated theological issues that the Romans had already spent several centuries working out. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -11 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 01:17:02 AM »
Its very basic and black and white in nature. I believe thats what will make it more and more attractive in the future.

Exactly.  But I think that Christianity's sophistication is in part what has allowed the left to subvert it so easily.  It needs a strong institutional church to keep the mob in line.  Islam somehow has been able to dispense with that. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike x 1    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -11 Post Total)

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: MAN CRUSH - Freddy Mercury
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 04:47:51 PM »
{alt}
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6