Author Topic: Guantlet Dropping Ackshun or... Gravity KillzZz  (Read 810 times)

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
Guantlet Dropping Ackshun or... Gravity KillzZz
« on: March 14, 2019, 08:49:37 PM »
And so it begins. As it always does. I say something foul of your facade, you reply of my mother, I counter of your pimp, you lay barren my mastubatory inclinations, I further quoth the graven, nevermore and like so we lay waste to this time honored principle of put downs and whatnot.

With this I beseech our bequest. Lay down your pride. Brush off the potato chips upon thy shoulders. Rise up and mud sling with me once more. Bring the fullness of your hearts and the emptiness of your minds to crash into the powerhouse of terrorizing wordsmithyness that spills from my fingertips forth like Cupid's dashing arrow through William Tell's kid's head. Someone had to not miss and shut that smug yapper.

Who will be the first to be the last to be the first to last?

Or rhetorical as I pwn all?

Yas!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Guantlet Dropping Ackshun or... Gravity KillzZz
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 12:52:53 PM »
Love to help you out, but I'm kinda overbooked this week.  There seems to be an alcohol fueled surfeit of callouts this weekend.  I blame St. Patrick, I guess. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 12:59:27 PM »
There seems to be an alcohol fueled

I don't drink when I take Ecstasy. It tastes like shit.

:popcorn:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 01:04:17 PM »
I don't drink when I take Ecstasy. It tastes like shit.

You'd do better to drink reputable firewater and eschew the street speed.  Free advice from one who learned the hard way.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 01:06:58 PM »
You'd do better to drink reputable firewater and eschew the street speed.  Free advice from one who learned the hard way.

Fuck man. Are you 90? You really think alcohol is better for you than E?

Drugs ain't good for you in a recreational way thats for sure but alcohol is the fuckin devil compared to MDMA.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 01:12:13 PM »
Fuck man. Are you 90? You really think alcohol is better for you than E?

Drugs ain't good for you in a recreational way thats for sure but alcohol is the fuckin devil compared to MDMA.

Liver-wise, maybe so.  But keep it up with yer E and see how many other problems await you.  Like the objects in yer rear view mirror, they're closer than they appear.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 01:21:54 PM »
Liver-wise, maybe so.

I can see you're not very well versed in the problems both physical and mental that alcohol causes never mind the social side.

If a new country were born with knowledge of the problems and illnesses that various drugs cause you can be damn sure that alcohol and nicotine would be banned instantly. I'm not sure what recreational drugs would be allowed but I can truthfully say I've never been aware of any problems with sensible MDMA use. Never seen a fight. Never seen anyone hurt.

Because of the society we live in the drug laws will never change. Alcohol will never be banned and nicotine use will remain legal if only in private.

It's wrong but so are a lot of other things.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 01:31:15 PM »
Douche is a far better read than the forums cocksucker

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 01:39:45 PM »
I can see you're not very well versed in the problems both physical and mental that alcohol causes never mind the social side.

Sorry if I inadvertently sandbagged you here in this thread.  Actually I'm extremely well versed in issues related to substance abuse (and particularly alcohol abuse) due to my own personal experience and with work I've done with others in the 35+ years I've been abstinent from that whole part of my life. 

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 17, 2019, 01:43:02 PM »
Sorry if I inadvertently sandbagged you here in this thread.  Actually I'm extremely well versed in issues related to substance abuse (and particularly alcohol abuse) due to my own personal experience and with work I've done with others in the 35+ years I've been abstinent from that whole part of my life.

Then your previous statement was untrue?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 17, 2019, 01:45:31 PM »
Then your previous statement was untrue?

Not at all.  Everything I've said in this thread is true.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 17, 2019, 01:49:48 PM »
Not at all.  Everything I've said in this thread is true.

So you say that alcohol is better for you than MDMA?

I'd love to see your facts and figures pertaining to that.

In my opinion (which is very rarely wrong) alcohol is an extremely dangerous drug for a large percentage of those that use it.

MDMA, not so.

Do you disagree? If so I'll have to make a thread to put up all the facts and figures.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 17, 2019, 02:10:59 PM »
So you say that alcohol is better for you than MDMA?
No, you're putting words into my mouth.  I said that you (and you specifically) would be better advised to drink high quality alcohol than to do street speed.  Please consider that carefully, and slowly.

I'd love to see your facts and figures pertaining to that.
I'm not interested in that kind of a discussion.  There are plenty of data sets available for those wishing to argue either side of the question.

In my opinion (which is very rarely wrong) alcohol is an extremely dangerous drug for a large percentage of those that use it.
That assertion depends on your definition of "large."  I'll agree that alcohol is indeed a dangerous drug in general, and that it proves extremely so for maybe a quarter to a third of those who use it.

MDMA, not so.
This can't be argued without more control of variables such as frequency, quantity, and pharmacological quality control (this last being quite problematic due to its illicit nature.)

Do you disagree? If so I'll have to make a thread to put up all the facts and figures.
Not interested in a public "disagreement" nor an argument about this here, where every Tom Dick and Harry will have an opinion and most of them will be ill-considered.

I will, however, continue the convo with you and only you...albeit sporadically and only when I have time.  That would be right here, or privately if needs be.  You might need to split it out of this thread and put it in Serious Discussion.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 17, 2019, 02:28:45 PM »
No, you're putting words into my mouth.  I said that you (and you specifically) would be better advised to drink high quality alcohol than to do street speed.

In a public forum advice of this nature would be considered as applying to whomever is reading it. Also the opinion is highly skewed as you state 'Street Speed' whatever the fuck that is. This sort of thing is why drug awareness campaigns never work. Those with an opinion haven't the slightest clue what they are talking about.

Just for future reference the Ecstasy I buy (In a group with a few dozen other people) is manufactured in Amsterdam by a Dutch chemist I met in Ibiza in 1985. It's made using a full pharmaceutical process with 'Clean Rooms' etc and is also tested on arrival. Never in 34 years has there been a bad batch but as I'm concerned with what I put into my system the quality control we do will continue.

I say again that proper use of MDMA causes no ill effects whatsoever compared to the 100% of alcohol users who have been affected in some way. Or are hangovers (alcohol poisoning) not to be included?

STREET SPEED .....................LOL

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 17, 2019, 03:05:34 PM »
Why are you assuming that my suggestion of firewater extended to the point of poisoning yourself?

If I go out in my community and survey every dealer offering E, how many of them will tell me this same tale of pharmacological reliability you're telling me?

And even if for the sake of argument I say that I believe you, and you're the one person out of forty who has a good connection for E, it's still my belief that you haven't qualified or quantified what "responsible" or "proper" means.  If for instance it means that you can pop a blue one anytime you get into a forum posting fest and suffer no ill effects in the rest of your life, there is nothing I can say on a forum that will dissuade you from that belief. 

However, rest assured that I've buried more running buddies due to overclocking of their (serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline receptors than due to liver failure. 

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 17, 2019, 03:20:49 PM »
liver failure.

Where have you been told that liver failure is the only (and indeed major) cause of death or serious illness amongst those who abuse alcohol? The statement really misses the point.

If I go out in my community and survey every dealer offering E, how many of them will tell me this same tale of pharmacological reliability you're telling me?

And even if for the sake of argument I say that I believe you, and you're the one person out of forty who has a good connection for E, it's still my belief that you haven't qualified or quantified what "responsible" or "proper" means.. 

The answer lies in its illegality and the societal confines which encompass drug laws and availability.

If you could buy E from a chemist like you would buy Aspirin then the quality control issues vanish. I didn't start a conversation about tainted drugs nor how an unmonitored system could weigh the effects. I'm an idealist who lives in a very nearly ideal world and only speak of my experiences of how sensible use of various drugs can be pretty much harmless.

You may think this is a niche subject but if you consider the harm done and the costs of an unattainable victory in the war on drugs you may realise this is probably the biggest and least understood issue in the world today. It affects everything from the price of food in the shops to the financing and backing of terrorist forces.

Perhaps it wasn't really due a flippant 'Oh you should have this dangerous drug' post?

The Queen Bee

« Reply #16 on: March 17, 2019, 06:10:44 PM »
Ya’ll turned this into a damn junkie thread

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 17, 2019, 06:51:36 PM »

Yup. Those damn drunky monkey's eh?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 17, 2019, 07:38:09 PM »
Where have you been told that liver failure is the only (and indeed major) cause of death or serious illness amongst those who abuse alcohol? The statement really misses the point.
Where do you get the impression I've been told that?  Congrats on turning liver failure into a straw man, but no point has been missed unless "your" point is that we mustn't talk about people dying from MDMA.

You may think this is a niche subject but
As it happens, I don't think that at all.  And the rest of your paragraph was just "preaching to the choir."

Perhaps it wasn't really due a flippant 'Oh you should have this dangerous drug' post?

Nothing flippant about my part of it.

Also, no prize to win by combing through the exchange looking for more to argue about.

HE STARTED IT, MOM 

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 17, 2019, 08:35:18 PM »
You'd do better to drink reputable firewater and eschew the street speed.

Nothing flippant about my part of it.

Flippant see.

HE STARTED IT, MOM 

Dint.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6