Author Topic: Guantlet Dropping Ackshun or... Gravity KillzZz  (Read 814 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Guantlet Dropping Ackshun or... Gravity KillzZz
« on: March 17, 2019, 12:52:53 PM »
Love to help you out, but I'm kinda overbooked this week.  There seems to be an alcohol fueled surfeit of callouts this weekend.  I blame St. Patrick, I guess. 

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2019, 01:04:17 PM »
I don't drink when I take Ecstasy. It tastes like shit.

:popcorn:

You'd do better to drink reputable firewater and eschew the street speed.  Free advice from one who learned the hard way.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2019, 01:12:13 PM »
Fuck man. Are you 90? You really think alcohol is better for you than E?

Drugs ain't good for you in a recreational way thats for sure but alcohol is the fuckin devil compared to MDMA.

Liver-wise, maybe so.  But keep it up with yer E and see how many other problems await you.  Like the objects in yer rear view mirror, they're closer than they appear.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2019, 01:39:45 PM »
I can see you're not very well versed in the problems both physical and mental that alcohol causes never mind the social side.

Sorry if I inadvertently sandbagged you here in this thread.  Actually I'm extremely well versed in issues related to substance abuse (and particularly alcohol abuse) due to my own personal experience and with work I've done with others in the 35+ years I've been abstinent from that whole part of my life. 

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2019, 01:45:31 PM »
Then your previous statement was untrue?

Not at all.  Everything I've said in this thread is true.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2019, 02:10:59 PM »
So you say that alcohol is better for you than MDMA?
No, you're putting words into my mouth.  I said that you (and you specifically) would be better advised to drink high quality alcohol than to do street speed.  Please consider that carefully, and slowly.

I'd love to see your facts and figures pertaining to that.
I'm not interested in that kind of a discussion.  There are plenty of data sets available for those wishing to argue either side of the question.

In my opinion (which is very rarely wrong) alcohol is an extremely dangerous drug for a large percentage of those that use it.
That assertion depends on your definition of "large."  I'll agree that alcohol is indeed a dangerous drug in general, and that it proves extremely so for maybe a quarter to a third of those who use it.

MDMA, not so.
This can't be argued without more control of variables such as frequency, quantity, and pharmacological quality control (this last being quite problematic due to its illicit nature.)

Do you disagree? If so I'll have to make a thread to put up all the facts and figures.
Not interested in a public "disagreement" nor an argument about this here, where every Tom Dick and Harry will have an opinion and most of them will be ill-considered.

I will, however, continue the convo with you and only you...albeit sporadically and only when I have time.  That would be right here, or privately if needs be.  You might need to split it out of this thread and put it in Serious Discussion.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2019, 03:05:34 PM »
Why are you assuming that my suggestion of firewater extended to the point of poisoning yourself?

If I go out in my community and survey every dealer offering E, how many of them will tell me this same tale of pharmacological reliability you're telling me?

And even if for the sake of argument I say that I believe you, and you're the one person out of forty who has a good connection for E, it's still my belief that you haven't qualified or quantified what "responsible" or "proper" means.  If for instance it means that you can pop a blue one anytime you get into a forum posting fest and suffer no ill effects in the rest of your life, there is nothing I can say on a forum that will dissuade you from that belief. 

However, rest assured that I've buried more running buddies due to overclocking of their (serotonin, dopamine and noradrenaline receptors than due to liver failure. 

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2019, 07:38:09 PM »
Where have you been told that liver failure is the only (and indeed major) cause of death or serious illness amongst those who abuse alcohol? The statement really misses the point.
Where do you get the impression I've been told that?  Congrats on turning liver failure into a straw man, but no point has been missed unless "your" point is that we mustn't talk about people dying from MDMA.

You may think this is a niche subject but
As it happens, I don't think that at all.  And the rest of your paragraph was just "preaching to the choir."

Perhaps it wasn't really due a flippant 'Oh you should have this dangerous drug' post?

Nothing flippant about my part of it.

Also, no prize to win by combing through the exchange looking for more to argue about.

Ya’ll turned this into a damn junkie thread
HE STARTED IT, MOM 

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2019, 09:46:38 PM »
 :read:

:coffee_beans:

:dontknow:

:beatdeadhorse:

:readit:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 19, 2019, 09:59:53 AM »
Not so fun fact: Neither of you can grow a sense of humor from scratch.

Sorry, not sorry.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

(George Bernard Shaw)

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6