Author Topic: 49 killed in New Zealand mosque attack  (Read 1750 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: 49 killed in New Zealand mosque attack
« Reply #60 on: March 16, 2019, 06:05:35 PM »
Feel free to highlight where any of my posts have broken the law in Britain.

My views may be considered un-PC but I haven’t broken any laws, nor do I post on Twitter or Jewbook.

Do you honestly believe the Feds will be monitoring a site like this? If so you far left extremists should be nervous...

You don't have to break the law to be surveilled.  You simply have to appear to be a terrorist threat to be noticed.  You claim you're on NAZI sites, which would make you a dumb as shit.   But, then again, you are, so there's that.

Why should I be nervous?  I'm not a psycho violent asshole like you claim to be.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
« Reply #61 on: March 16, 2019, 06:12:23 PM »
A couple of days before the shooting I was reading an article in The Atlantic, a leftish journal. It said that when birthrates are at replacement level or higher Immigrastion feels like re-inforcement, when they are below sustainable levels then immigration feels like replacement.

Kind of chillingly prophetic.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: March 16, 2019, 06:18:25 PM »
A couple of days before the shooting I was reading an article in The Atlantic, a leftish journal. It said that when birthrates are at replacement level or higher Immigrastion feels like re-inforcement, when they are below sustainable levels then immigration feels like replacement.

Kind of chillingly prophetic.

What's interesting is that a younger generation of adults in the West want to extend their childhood.  They put off growing up and want to do not much more than "play".   Birthrates fall or at least slow, and they feel "squeezed out'.

Grow up and step up, they're part of the same society.  Everyone else can't fix the world for them. 

Offline cookie monster

• Activity:
    0%
  • The shitposter formerly know as looney
    • Show only replies by cookie monster
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +56 / -41
« Reply #63 on: March 16, 2019, 06:24:24 PM »
What's interesting is that a younger generation of adults in the West want to extend their childhood.  They put off growing up and want to do not much more than "play".   Birthrates fall or at least slow, and they feel "squeezed out'.

Grow up and step up, they're part of the same society.  Everyone else can't fix the world for them. 
Its a bit more complicated that, as a lot of serious earners need to be in education to 21 or 22, immigration drives down wages and raises housing prices.

Anyway found the article...
https://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2019/04/david-frum-how-much-immigration-is-too-much/583252/

This shooter was very clever, media savy enough to know his audience and how to maximise impact. No way it was Lokmar, he'd fumble the saftey catch and shoot himself in the foot before he got 5 yards.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #64 on: March 16, 2019, 06:28:02 PM »
I got my willy wet last night thanks, your concern about my sex life is noted however.

Perhaps you should be concentrating more on your own?

Didya stick it in an overripe pumpkin?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #65 on: March 16, 2019, 06:47:17 PM »
The death toll is now 50, with 50 wounded.  And yes, it has been labeled a terror attack.

Fucking rightwing terrorists.  Sick, scared little limp dicks.

Here are the stories of the Muslim worshippers confirmed dead in Christchurch mass shootings as death toll rises to 50.

They were teachers, engineers and accountants.

Some had migrated to New Zealand decades ago, fleeing conflict or seeking a better life, while others were only in the Pacific country for short visits.

Many died while trying to protect others.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2019/03/zealand-mosque-attacks-victims-190316183339297.html
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #66 on: March 17, 2019, 08:27:28 AM »
CULTURAL REGRESSION ONE MEME AT A TIME
Harry was my best friend, so I tried to enjoy 4Chan the way he did. I never succeeded. Maybe it was the constant and overtly unironic use of the N-word. Maybe it was the constant need for one-upmanship to prove that one was not a “fag” or a “noob.” Maybe it was constant rape jokes and the very palpable hostility and rage toward women, encapsulated by the time when a member uploaded a photo of himself having intercourse with a female corpse that was missing everything from the torso up.

More likely than not, it was the effect I saw it have on Harry himself, as he slowly changed in real life from my best friend into a 4Chan username, culminating in his 2010 arrest for stalking and threatening his ex-girlfriend. Before my eyes, I saw one of my favourite people regress from a positive, outgoing, even-tempered young man into a paranoid, insecure, anxiety-ridden adrenaline junkie who was convinced that everyone else was some sort of supporting character in a videogame he was playing.

It could happen to a positive-minded, well-travelled Humanities student attending university in the UK. It is no major stretch to imagine this process being amplified in the case of an unspectacular young male anywhere in the western world, already raised on a diet of xenophobic Murdoch-controlled press, with a homogenous peer group consuming the exact same content online. Add in a few variables like military training and access to high capacity firearms, and you can take your pick of Branton Tarrant, Dylan Roof, Anders Breivik, or – god forbid – whoever comes next.

https://www.ccn.com/remember-lads-subscribe-to-pewdiepie-we-need-to-talk-about-how-domestic-terrorists-are-created-online

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #67 on: March 17, 2019, 11:52:23 AM »
a paranoid, insecure, anxiety-ridden adrenaline junkie who was convinced that everyone else was some sort of supporting character in a videogame he was playing

I've seen a few of these right here.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #68 on: March 17, 2019, 12:27:10 PM »
You don't have to break the law to be surveilled.  You simply have to appear to be a terrorist threat to be noticed.  You claim you're on NAZI sites, which would make you a dumb as shit.   But, then again, you are, so there's that.

Why should I be nervous?  I'm not a psycho violent asshole like you claim to be.

Stormfront isn’t a ‘Nazi’ site you brain-damaged horse’s ass, it’s a White Nationalist site and I’m sorry to break it to you but posting on there isn’t against the law, although you and your ilk would love to change that fact.

As for the accusation of me being a ‘violent psycho asshole’ what the fuck are you talking about? It’s already been established that you’re mentally unstable and about 1 step away from being committed to a loony bin. Your posts on this board clearly indicate your borderline insanity and far left extremist political beliefs. People such as yourself are the real threat to society and civilised, first world countries.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: March 17, 2019, 12:35:46 PM »
Stormfront isn’t a ‘Nazi’ site you brain-damaged horse’s ass, it’s a White Nationalist site and I’m sorry to break it to you but posting on there isn’t against the law, although you and your ilk would love to change that fact.

As for the accusation of me being a ‘violent psycho asshole’ what the fuck are you talking about? It’s already been established that you’re mentally unstable and about 1 step away from being committed to a loony bin. Your posts on this board clearly indicate your borderline insanity and far left extremist political beliefs. People such as yourself are the real threat to society and civilised, first world countries.

Who said it was against the law to post?   It certainly wasn't me.  I don't think it should be against the law, you loon. You seem to pull everything you say out of your rectum.  You cite where I've said any of these nutjob sites should be taken down, made illegal, etc.  Go ahead, cite it.  I wish you luck.

The only thing that's been established is that you're a complete scrub.  FACT.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: March 17, 2019, 01:00:42 PM »
You are implying that I am somehow doing something wrong and shameful by posting on right wing sites or ‘Neo Nazi’ boards as you lefties call them.

If I’m not breaking the law why are you even bringing it up?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: March 17, 2019, 01:03:00 PM »
You are implying that I am somehow doing something wrong and shameful by posting on right wing sites or ‘Neo Nazi’ boards as you lefties call them.

If I’m not breaking the law why are you even bringing it up?

I said people like you are being surveilled.  I stand by that.  What does law breaking have anything to do with posting here?
Do you logic?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: March 17, 2019, 01:08:36 PM »
Which part of who gives a fuck I’m not breaking the law do you fail to understand?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: March 17, 2019, 01:23:16 PM »
Which part of who gives a fuck I’m not breaking the law do you fail to understand?

Then stop posting about it.  You go on and on about something you don't give a fuck about. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6