Author Topic: Low IQ maggots want to start a race war  (Read 1934 times)

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
Re: Low IQ maggots want to start a race war
« on: March 17, 2019, 02:50:59 AM »
NAZI Germany lost and they were an armed, organized and well-trained machine.

WTF makes these losers think they're going to win anything?  It's actually very funny.
Look who they were fighting. The mighty US of Fucking A and a fist full of allies. Your comparison ain't even close my dear sorry.

The only way a race war would work would be total etnic cleansing. This would be something you can't go "halfway" with or in 2 days after it was over(whitey wins) it would be back to business as usual. Having to look at some nigs ass walking down the street with they pants around the knees. I wouldn't miss that at all. Nigs can't even wake up before noon much less fight a street war. And it would be a street battle, nigs won't set foot in a forest. Who's gonna be a nig force, The Black Panthers? Lmfao. That organization is a joke. Your gonna have a bunch hoot rats running around shooting each other. Nigs typically can't shoot for shit. That could empty a 30 round magazine at a door and not even hit the house.

:biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2019, 08:55:31 PM »
In your prior post you DID refer to "brain dead leftists" did you not?   :popcorn:
And all the while your sitting there in tiger strip leggings at your computer.  I bet you have at least 6 monitors lol.

:biglaugha:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2019, 01:16:27 PM »

Beet's here? I remember him !

Good times mangs  :thumbup2:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6