Author Topic: How to screw a forum 101  (Read 2725 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: How to screw a forum 101
« on: March 25, 2019, 01:39:03 PM »
Left wing bias on forums is nothing new, that’s the main reason why I chose to leave Bastard Factory. The standard mindset of zero tolerance towards anything remotely un-PC like racism (particularly if it’s perceived to be perpetrated by a white person against a non-white), homophobia, Islamophobia, anti-semitism etc etc is pretty much standard procedure nowadays. This is essentially down to the establishment and mainstream media setting guidelines to the masses over the years about what is socially acceptable and what isn’t.

There is also as you have alluded to a massive double standard concerning ‘Nazi’ symbols and Communist ones, where the latter is perceived as acceptable and the former is not. Once again, this is due to the conditioning we have been subjected to by the authorities and people are just basically indoctrinated and brainwashed.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2019, 01:34:26 PM »

As cute as you think it is, fear, loathing and penis envy are NOT redeeming values. Go get laid Angry Ponce.

You’re projecting again, getting a feel of your elderly mother’s saggy tits while you help her out of the bath does not constitute ‘getting laid’ fella.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2019, 01:36:17 PM »
He's a whiney little bitch.

Beached land whales don’t get it very often either, so it definitely explains your foul attitude on here 24/7.  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 29, 2019, 06:08:18 PM »
MacGuffin

Maybe these people are the smart ones.

Wutttt??? He wuz ma favourit poooaaster!!!!!

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 29, 2019, 06:13:05 PM »
Mein Gott, if I was a drama queen and had a real issue with Lady Peaches’ overzealous modding, post moving and blatant favouritism, I’d have left months ago....

Why can’t everyone be as great as I am?

:drink:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 29, 2019, 06:26:59 PM »
Superior Aryan genes, don’t h8, appeci8.  :bounce2:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 29, 2019, 06:35:21 PM »
So now you’re posting images from your wankbank?

I wondered why your middle name is Diana. :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 30, 2019, 10:59:32 AM »
I don’t normally side with the salsa slug, but Peaches, you suck fucking balls as a mod, just sayin’...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2019, 03:58:16 PM »
Miz Peaches, I have been a top tier poster on VF for a good few years now, so I’m sure a lady of your forum expertise will realise that during such a lengthy time of posting somewhere will inevitably result in the odd disagreement here and there with moderators or Admin.

The problem with you is that you are completely incapable of putting aside your differences with various users when it comes to your role as moderator, especially those who you disagree with on political matters, which clearly is a subject that you take very seriously. You’re essentially a male version of Renee, the only difference being that you didn’t flat out ban me for displaying views which you disagree with.

Step aside, take it easy and let someone who doesn’t harbour extreme leftist political views take over....

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 01, 2019, 01:39:41 AM »
You sound like Oak, clear down to your inability to post any links in support of your argument.

Are you suggesting that Renee, like me, is an extreme lefty?  I'm pretty sure that's far from being the case.  I'm not displeased by the comparison, but I think it's ridiculous just the same.

By the way, I'm not an extreme lefty either.  The reason you don't know what my politics are is, you don't actually read my posts because you're too busy trying to decide what you're going to say next, without sounding like a broken record and a nutcase.

So you’re denying being a lefty? You’re certainly not right wing or have any nationalist leanings by any stretch of the imagination. Even LotusBud admits to agreeing with you mostly when it comes to political matters and she’s a self-confessed ‘far left liberal’.  :crazy:

Renee is/was just a foul mouthed man-hater who for some unknown reason had a huge boil on her fat ass about White Nationalists. She regarded herself as a ‘Conservative’ although I never saw her talk about limiting migration or the problem of shrinking white demographics in the US. In fact she spent most of her time firing venom at those who she perceived to be ‘racist’, like a textbook leftard.

As I said, she used her mod powers to stifle me constantly and attempted to run me off the board because we didn’t like one another. When that failed (because I’ve got a very thick skin, ask Joo  :fuku:) she flat out banned me, numerous times actually, for alleged board violations. So no, I don’t regard you as being anywhere near as bad as she was, just a fucking pain in the arse with your incessant post moving and complaints of thread derailment carried out by certain users, but then letting it slide when others do the exact same thing.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6