Author Topic: AOC not so popular in NY anymore  (Read 975 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: AOC not so popular in NY anymore
« Reply #20 on: March 21, 2019, 01:34:29 AM »
A corporate entity doing what you'd expect a corporate entity to do. Act in a manner most consistent with self benefit.
I don't care what you expect a corporate entity to do.  This shit is going to be the end of the world as we know it.  Go ahead and sit back and say, "Let the market decide" while we all starve to death or get bombed to hell and back.  Nihilist.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #21 on: March 21, 2019, 01:20:52 PM »
I don't care what you expect a corporate entity to do.  This shit is going to be the end of the world as we know it.  Go ahead and sit back and say, "Let the market decide" while we all starve to death or get bombed to hell and back.  Nihilist.

And I would just as effectively argue that the left's current promotion of philosophies that encourage state sponsored murder of the most vulnerable and defenseless among us (the unborn child), deliberate abandonment of any sense  biblical morality, rewards for marital breach of contracts in the form of state mandated financial parachutes for the offenders  and concepts of "if it feels good you should do it" will also decay us from within, albeit a lot slower and much more painful.

But no, focus your attention on corporate giants. They're the real enemy.

We are beyond climbing out of this hole and neither Nancy Poliski, Bernie shithead or some bartender from a Bronx ghetto is going to change that. Nor is anyone on the right for that matter. Mankind is a virus. A destructive swarm of conscience pathogens who ironically lack any sense of conscience, loyalty, honor or any other trait which could be considered redeemable. God has rightfully abandoned us in disgust and this planet as a whole would be far better off if 5 mile or larger asteroid were to suddenly collide with it tomorrow.

I personally would smile moments before impact

So yes, I am of the frame of mind, and will quote the wise King Solomon who once said "let us eat and let us drink for tomorrow we are to die". and will continue to navigate these tempestuous waters in a manner most consistent with whatever brings me the most peace, happiness and stability and leave you social justice wankers to go fight the unwinnable fight against an enemy that just as easily stares back at you in the mirror every morning as it does when it takes the form of a corporate conglomerate such as Amazon.

Yes, continue pointing your finger at your media constructed enemy if that is what makes you feel better, but know this;  unless you can truthfully say you're of the stock that would buy that car at a 20,000.00 inflated price as I mentioned earlier you're just as guilty of looking out for "numero uno " as the rest of us.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #22 on: March 21, 2019, 02:03:16 PM »
she didn't fight jack shit because there was never consequence applicable to her for such an action in the first place

Sounds like you and Lotus and Joe are all saying the same thing, i.e., it wasnt her fault that Amazon changed its mind EVEN THOUGH they and her enemies all took the cheap shot as the door was slamming on their money grubbing and mendacious asses.

The rest of your screed is showing me that as you slowly age you become more and more Randian in your social philosophy, and now even starting to gravitate toward "I alone have a moral compass because I've chosen to remove all the humanity from my soul rather than just let it evaporate like all those other chumps did."

BTW, your Audi example strains the imagination.  Even with an RS5 stickering in the mid eighties, that's an awfully big dealer price differential.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #23 on: March 21, 2019, 02:05:23 PM »
And I would just as effectively argue that the left's current promotion of philosophies that encourage state sponsored murder of the most vulnerable and defenseless among us (the unborn child), deliberate abandonment of any sense  biblical morality, rewards for marital breach of contracts in the form of state mandated financial parachutes for the offenders  and concepts of "if it feels good you should do it" will also decay us from within, albeit a lot slower and much more painful.

But no, focus your attention on corporate giants. They're the real enemy.

We are beyond climbing out of this hole and neither Nancy Poliski, Bernie shithead or some bartender from a Bronx ghetto is going to change that. Nor is anyone on the right for that matter. Mankind is a virus. A destructive swarm of conscience pathogens who ironically lack any sense of conscience, loyalty, honor or any other trait which could be considered redeemable. God has rightfully abandoned us in disgust and this planet as a whole would be far better off if 5 mile or larger asteroid were to suddenly collide with it tomorrow.

I personally would smile moments before impact

So yes, I am of the frame of mind, and will quote the wise King Solomon who once said "let us eat and let us drink for tomorrow we are to die". and will continue to navigate these tempestuous waters in a manner most consistent with whatever brings me the most peace, happiness and stability and leave you social justice wankers to go fight the unwinnable fight against an enemy that just as easily stares back at you in the mirror every morning as it does when it takes the form of a corporate conglomerate such as Amazon.

Yes, continue pointing your finger at your media constructed enemy if that is what makes you feel better, but know this;  unless you can truthfully say you're of the stock that would buy that car at a 20,000.00 inflated price as I mentioned earlier you're just as guilty of looking out for "numero uno " as the rest of us.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: March 21, 2019, 02:36:41 PM »
I've chosen to remove all the humanity from my soul rather than just let it evaporate like all those other chumps did."

When in Rome do as the Romans are doing

No sense in being a sheep when anywhere you turn you see nothing but wolves

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2019, 04:04:03 PM »
Sounds like you and Lotus and Joe are all saying the same thing, i.e., it wasnt her fault that Amazon changed its mind EVEN THOUGH they and her enemies all took the cheap shot as the door was slamming on their money grubbing and mendacious asses.

The rest of your screed is showing me that as you slowly age you become more and more Randian in your social philosophy, and now even starting to gravitate toward "I alone have a moral compass because I've chosen to remove all the humanity from my soul rather than just let it evaporate like all those other chumps did."

BTW, your Audi example strains the imagination.  Even with an RS5 stickering in the mid eighties, that's an awfully big dealer price differential.

I just thought the facts in the story don’t add up.

OC seems more like a convenient scapegoat than the actual cause of Amazon’s decision to pull out of New York.

Its akin to saying a terrorist attack toppled a 3rd World Trade Center Tower when no airplane actually hit it.

People are getting wiser these days. Its no longer sufficient for those with power to make claims just because theyre rich & powerful

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2019, 06:20:01 PM »
When in Rome do as the Romans are doing

No sense in being a sheep when anywhere you turn you see nothing but wolves

That's an excellent excuse for choosing to be soulless!

Except, the thing is, you are precisely being a sheep.

Tool.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 21, 2019, 06:36:57 PM »
That's an excellent excuse for choosing to be soulless!

Except, the thing is, you are precisely being a sheep.

Tool.
And you're doing what exactly besides bitching and moaning about the evilness of Jeff Bezos simply due to the fact that you are not Jeff Bezos and do not have what he has?

You fool no one with average intelligence or above with your holier than thou attitude. You seek to demonize people like Jeff Bezos for being greedy as if there were no greed in your own heart and then blatantly put your hypocrisy up on public display with zero shame when you associate yourself with a group think that promotes shit like this

I'll tell you, I'd take the greed of a thousand Bezos any day over the vile and disgusting vermin that promote and glorify the barbaric murder of humankind's most innocent of beings, who's only crime was a poor lottery drawing via whatever force is responsible for sending souls to the human womb.

There you go righteous warrior, condemn murder with the same vigor as you are doing with a trait every last one of us has inside us. Or is that not the cool and ""in"" thing to do within your camp of head bobbing drones who couldn't formulate a sustainable path for our society if your own lives depended on it?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 21, 2019, 07:14:29 PM »
And you're doing what exactly besides bitching and moaning about the evilness of Jeff Bezos simply due to the fact that you are not Jeff Bezos and do not have what he has?

You fool no one with average intelligence or above with your holier than thou attitude. You seek to demonize people like Jeff Bezos for being greedy as if there were no greed in your own heart and then blatantly put your hypocrisy up on public display with zero shame when you associate yourself with a group think that promotes shit like this

I'll tell you, I'd take the greed of a thousand Bezos any day over the vile and disgusting vermin that promote and glorify the barbaric murder of humankind's most innocent of beings, who's only crime was a poor lottery drawing via whatever force is responsible for sending souls to the human womb.

There you go righteous warrior, condemn murder with the same vigor as you are doing with a trait every last one of us has inside us. Or is that not the cool and ""in"" thing to do within your camp of head bobbing drones who couldn't formulate a sustainable path for our society if your own lives depended on it?

I'm not trying to fool anyone.  LMAO.  I guess that's the go-to response of the soulless.

BTW, Ben Shapiro is an asshole.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: March 21, 2019, 07:48:00 PM »
I'm not trying to fool anyone.  LMAO.  I guess that's the go-to response of the soulless.

BTW, Ben Shapiro is an asshole.
Ben Shapiro is an asshole mainly because he wipes the floor with you dipshit liberals who cannot provide clear and concise arguments to support your ridiculous ideologies

And Jeff Bezos is a monster in your shallow mind simply because the choices you have made in life have not enabled you to have what he has.

You're as transparent as glass and the growing hostility in your posts shows me clearly I'm hitting all the right buttons.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 22, 2019, 12:12:50 AM »
Ben Shapiro is an asshole mainly because he wipes the floor with you dipshit liberals who cannot provide clear and concise arguments to support your ridiculous ideologies

And Jeff Bezos is a monster in your shallow mind simply because the choices you have made in life have not enabled you to have what he has.

You're as transparent as glass and the growing hostility in your posts shows me clearly I'm hitting all the right buttons.

Yeah.  Go ahead and tell yourself that.  I could run rings around you AND Ben Faphero with my clear and precise arguments.  But I've learned this about you soulless twats:  You will not hear the logic because you have already made up your minds, and even the rare few who do listen DON'T UNDERSTAND BASIC LOGIC.  You all are motivated by your sociopathic, authoritarian, illogical personalities. 

I have only so much energy for such stupidity.  You are willfully ignorant, and I won't change you.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 22, 2019, 12:38:59 PM »
  I could run rings around you AND Ben Faphero with my clear and precise arguments.
yet, mysteriously, you've failed to provide one here, to date.

The only thing you're mentally equipped to "run rings around" is a stripper pole in a looooow budget nightclub where pocket change instead of dollar bills is jettisoned at the dancers via slingshots you hopelessly clueless front.

Don't think it escapes notice that you are bitter and angry at persons who are successful in life. All that education and here you are living a meager existence. Burns you up don't it? I can see that. Clearly.

I bet it simply razors your lady bits when you see a football star sign a 10 year contract guaranteeing 100 million while the average teacher garners a handsome 109,000 per year on an at will employment basis :crampe:

Remember what I said about choices, sweety? you didn't make a good one obviously.

My sympathies go without saying though.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 22, 2019, 03:26:04 PM »
yet, mysteriously, you've failed to provide one here, to date.

The only thing you're mentally equipped to "run rings around" is a stripper pole in a looooow budget nightclub where pocket change instead of dollar bills is jettisoned at the dancers via slingshots you hopelessly clueless front.

Don't think it escapes notice that you are bitter and angry at persons who are successful in life. All that education and here you are living a meager existence. Burns you up don't it? I can see that. Clearly.

I bet it simply razors your lady bits when you see a football star sign a 10 year contract guaranteeing 100 million while the average teacher garners a handsome 109,000 per year on an at will employment basis :crampe:

Remember what I said about choices, sweety? you didn't make a good one obviously.

My sympathies go without saying though.

"Football star."  That term right there tells me all I need to know about you.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: March 22, 2019, 03:33:09 PM »
"Football star."  That term right there tells me all I need to know about you.
of course it does

because your so smart. CNN has promised all knowing abilities in exchange for your unwavering support of a completely failing political party

yet you can't help but be bitter and enraged over Jeff Bezos having more than you. And that's cute.  :biglaugha:

MacGuffin

« Reply #34 on: March 24, 2019, 01:50:05 AM »
of course it does

because your so smart. CNN has promised all knowing abilities in exchange for your unwavering support of a completely failing political party

yet you can't help but be bitter and enraged over Jeff Bezos having more than you. And that's cute.  :biglaugha:

You're* 

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 25, 2019, 05:00:58 PM »
because your so smart
Because my so smart did what?  Tell me, what did my so smart do to you?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: March 25, 2019, 05:13:22 PM »
Ok. Maybe your not so smart  :biglaugha:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 25, 2019, 07:03:22 PM »
Ok. Maybe your not so smart  :biglaugha:

What about my not so smart?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: March 25, 2019, 07:14:00 PM »
Do you think it could be the cow farts that is causing you're dysfunction?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #39 on: March 25, 2019, 11:28:14 PM »
I'll sleep on it first, kiddies, but I think the entire third page of this thread is ready to get moved.  This ain't debate, not even in the rhetorical way.  Too flamey, too many ad homs, and the airclaims are annoying.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6