Author Topic: cracking down on gays. Lokmar your thoughts?  (Read 1883 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Re: cracking down on gays. Lokmar your thoughts?
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 09:32:54 AM »
 These countries aren't known for thier stellar standards regarding human rights. At least they aren't executing them  :dontknow:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
Re: cracking down on gays. Lokmar your thoughts?
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 10:13:30 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-warns-citizens-tanzania-ahead-anti-gay-crackdown-142431437.html

Intolerance of homosexuality anywhere is a good thing. The danger they face is that the rest of the world will put the screws to them economically in an effort to make em pro gay. They just need to stand firm and keep executing gays as they have in the past. The elimination of capital punishment for gays, murderers, and rapists is the worst thing they could do.

If they went full retard and went pro gay like the libs and castrated Christians in America, they'd face full on degeneracy in the streets like we do.

For example, my entire family went to Disney World last year. There were all kinds of young kweirdos everywhere, holding hands, and even making out. The only good thing was I heard a lot of homohatic commentary, of course some from my crowd, but more importantly from others saying things like "nasty" and "fuking freaks!" I have to add that when I was recently in Vegas, I didnt see near the level of degeneracy from faggits I saw at Disney.

Back to Tanzania, its another African shit hole country but its better off being a shit hole and gay persecuting. Dont doubt me when I say faggotry is the worst scourge western society has ever faced. Acceptance of these filthy degenerates in society and our churches WILL be our undoing. Hell, its already running down the tracks at Mach 5 and most Christians are paralyzed by their irrational fear of "judging" something everyone in the Bible condemned as a capital crime! SMH!

Offline DonaldLap

• DonaldLapAM
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by DonaldLap
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
Chronicle News Today
« Reply #3 on: February 26, 2024, 01:15:30 AM »
Get the latest breaking news, sports, entertainment from Chronicle News Today.

https://www.chroniclenewstoday.com/

Offline AaronFus

• AaronFusZE
  • Activity:
    0.4%
    • Show only replies by AaronFus
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0
tetracycline 500mg no prescription 213 mg
« Reply #4 on: February 26, 2024, 04:39:00 AM »
no rx abilify : buy paxil online from usa lisinopril hctz online no prescription    https://mexicanpharmacyhq.pro

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6