Author Topic: Word on the E-street is  (Read 404 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Word on the E-street is
« on: March 22, 2019, 01:15:29 PM »
 Martini's Meth in the Morning show is back.

Seems he may have posted bail.

Oh, and that someone's paying him 340.00 a month to blather into a cheap microphone about stuff that no one besides those anal leaches at FlameTuna give a fuck about.

Truth?

~Kind
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
Re: Word on the E-street is
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2019, 01:19:50 PM »
Martini's Meth in the Morning show is back.

Seems he may have posted bail.

Oh, and that someone's paying him 340.00 a month to blather into a cheap microphone about stuff that no one besides those anal leaches at FlameTuna give a fuck about.

Truth?

~Kind

OMFG yes I love listening to shit posting podcasts that do nothing but ramble about baseball teams I don't give a shit about and over hyped seedy bars that should probably be shot up by extremists on either side of the political spectrum.

10/10 totally not a waste of bandwidth.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2019, 01:28:34 PM »
I actually listened to one

The one where it's pretty obvious he takes a good hit off a fresh batch and then goes into 10 minute long cackle complete with asthmatic huffing and random twitching noises which forced me to turn it off

wtf?

Caskur getting robbed is funny. But it isn't THAT funny. Trying too hard

~Kind

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2019, 01:32:05 PM »

The one where it's pretty obvious he takes a good hit off a fresh batch and then goes into 10 minute long cackle complete with asthmatic huffing and random twitching noises which forced me to turn it off

wtf?

~Kind

You are a braver man than I.

Also LOL @ Caskur getting robbed.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2019, 01:40:28 PM »
You are a braver man than I.

Also LOL @ Caskur getting robbed.

I cannot honestly say it was bravery. More like utter disbelief and the idea that any  moment now he would become lucid and start making sense.

That never happened though.

During the first 3 minutes I caulked it up to a higher potency in the local product, then during minutes 4 through 6 I was like "ok he was raped as a child so this is understandable" .. but when we arrived at minute 8 I just said "this is hopeless" and just clicked X to prevent his incoherent drivel from gaining passage through my speaker system

~kind

Flynn

« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2019, 03:33:32 PM »
King Martini is nothing but a clown dressed up as some dreg. So fucking what if Martini does a podcast? So now he's a fucking clown with a microphone. Incidently his posdcasts are shit, just like his "flames". What I'm really surprised about, is that this fucking mouth breather doesn't "pre-write" that podcast crap; like he used to do in "flame" matches. You can fucking tell Martini has no fucking clue what he's talking about.

The only person King Martini is impressing is himself. From past postings and experiences, you can all see that I keep my distance from Martini, in the hopes that the moron gene he inherited isn't contagious.

King Martini pats himself on the back all fucking day long, that I'm surprised that his arm isn't in a sling from being overworked, coupled with his other recreational activities such as playing video games and frequent masterbation of his colon.

Thank god Martini is confined to Flame Truth. He can help build their membership go from 3 people, to 3.5 people when he includes himself. This fucking big mouth sucks at trolling, "flaming"; and now podcasts.

Do us all a favor King Martini and disappear for a while.
« Last Edit: March 22, 2019, 05:33:36 PM by Flynn »

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2019, 04:22:32 AM »

wtf?

~Kind

The laughter was so fake. He's should give up the podcasts, he's just not funny or interesting or sexy

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2019, 09:20:27 AM »
I listened to one podcast for about 3 minutes, it was enough. I wouldn't bother again.

He's not entertaining and he won't get smarter.  People going back to listen to him is the troll.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 01, 2019, 09:13:32 AM »
From past postings and experiences, you can all see that I keep my distance from Martini, in the hopes that the moron gene he inherited isn't contagious.
:crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6