Author Topic: Friends of FlameTown  (Read 1587 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: Friends of FlameTown
« on: March 29, 2019, 08:08:26 PM »
What's he doing in regards to children?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2019, 08:14:46 PM »
and then I accidentally deliberately shove you in front of oncoming traffic because I am jealous of your ownership of toddlership.

he actually posted that

I don't know what that's supposed to mean.  He posts word salad. I don't know if this actually means nothing or it means he chains children to bathtubs to torture them, like this paragon of white race superiority:

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/missing-calif-8-old-apos-221956836.html
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 31, 2019, 10:43:42 PM »
Wait... you're saying there was a mugshot? As in an arrest? For domestic violence?

No way. I do not believe you

You have some fucked up people at this forum.  This should have been the very first thread posted here.  Who the fuck is crazy enough to go around finding their "enemies"?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2019, 10:56:06 PM »
Sadly, it does come to that on many an occasion. People develop personas which they cannot disassociate from their real self and begin to feel very uncomfortable when that persona begins to look like a fool in their eyes.

Not realizing of course, that most mature people view BOTH combatants in any flame war as foolish. Foolish as it is, there's a certain amount of harmless fun and sometimes a really good jab is thrown here and there. And that's what I'm in this for.

To that end, although I know many guilty of the same. Even in the ranks of our roster, but I will judge persons solely by what they do here without any prejudice for past sins committed on other boards. Even the most prolific PI peddler can enjoy a place in our ranks. As long as his/her PI posting remains off our board.

It's frightening to give those kind of people any trust at all. Just saying.   I don't blame people for having an internet presence.  It's common.

I blame people that ferret it out to harm others.  You have to be a complete sociopath. 

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2019, 01:43:19 AM »
You have a sick mind BeavisBud.

You don't know the half of it.   

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6