Author Topic: Call out Din  (Read 1427 times)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
Re: Call out Din
« Reply #20 on: March 30, 2019, 10:17:34 PM »
Caskur.

Why don't you just change your name to your normal handle ?

This is one of my "normal" handles from MSN, PLUS WickedestFanny… that one used to get me banned before I posted...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #21 on: March 30, 2019, 10:18:04 PM »
It's a good idea, otherwise somebody will sooner or later make a trophy d00L.

:borat:
oh I used to hate those at trollvalhalla   :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 30, 2019, 10:20:31 PM »
I'm detecting a hint of hate in this thread

it's faint, but recognizable

This site is shit. You made it shit when you gave that Peachfuzz a panel but as you have already said, if we don't like it, leave... And thats exactly what people have done.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2019, 10:23:02 PM »
This site is shit. You made it shit when you gave that Peachfuzz a panel but as you have already said, if we don't like it, leave... And thats exactly what people have done.
I'm going to get you a cat. To help with the trauma.

HIs name is sniffles

You're not going to boil him or anything like that. Right?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2019, 10:23:15 PM »
Fuck off

You too.

You seem upset.
Is this the "ladylike" behavior that you take others to task about?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #25 on: March 30, 2019, 10:24:13 PM »

Lurking defeats the purpose of their dramatic exits.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #26 on: March 30, 2019, 10:24:37 PM »
that Peachfuzz
Actually it was your pal Griselda who gave me the panel. 

Take it up with her.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 30, 2019, 10:25:00 PM »
Lurking defeats the purpose of their dramatic exits.
A-fucking-Men

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: March 30, 2019, 10:42:05 PM »
Actually it was your pal Griselda who gave me the panel. 

Take it up with her.

^^^

Flea,...

very very poor decision. I hope you reverse it.

Flynn

« Reply #29 on: March 30, 2019, 11:21:26 PM »
Then you don't know what you're missing hey, bulldyker?...

*Yawn*

Caskur please stop calling me a "dyke", that is considered a "bull", because of their sexual appetite? Please, oh please Caskur, stop making fun of me with your female-faglaming schtick. It so hurts my flower-like fragility...so this is what I have to say to you...

..."does your relented ass need more kicking?"

Now get on your tricycle and peddle pedal out of this thread.

Or do you want Dim Sum to "ride" you, so that you can "pedal" his grey crooked penis, with your forked tongue? Do you imagine running your lips over his open sores, on his bloated membrane? Do his sores taste a little coppery, because of the blood? Aren't you afraid of getting Hep A through Z?

I would get on the "tricycle", but I'm afraid you'd accuse me of breaking into your government sponsored shed, and stealing it; then crying about it on 4Chan---although you claim it's mine.

It's about to become epic then we intend on tearing you a new one.

Me and Danny that is.

You do know when it's time to "become epic", Fat Danny will probably get stuck in that huge gap in your teeth; when you two tards try and "ambush" me.

You'll have zero chance at scoring anything like a pizzafaced fat kid on Prom. night

Was that directed at me, or Din365?

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #30 on: March 31, 2019, 10:29:45 AM »
I wanted to just post  "DIN365 WINS" but unfortunately in the current climate I suspect The Pig might actually prevail against The Yugioh Rapist.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 31, 2019, 10:56:49 AM »
*Yawn*

Caskur please stop calling me a "dyke", that is considered a "bull", because of their sexual appetite? Please, oh please Caskur, stop making fun of me with your female-faglaming schtick. It so hurts my flower-like fragility...so this is what I have to say to you...

.."does your relented ass need more kicking?"

If it does, you certainly wouldn't be able to kick it. I doubt you could even lift your elephant trunk legs more than 6 inches off the ground. 

Or do you want Dim Sum to "ride" you, so that you can "pedal" his grey crooked penis, with your forked tongue? Do you imagine running your lips over his open sores, on his bloated membrane? Do his sores taste a little coppery, because of the blood? Aren't you afraid of getting Hep A through Z?

If you're aiming to have me dry heave, it's certainly working. Look, Dum Sum might be your type but I don't do ugly, especially ugly infused with Hep C. You need to stop mentioning him here. He'll never be allowed in.

I would get on the "tricycle", but I'm afraid you'd accuse me of breaking into your government sponsored shed, and stealing it; then crying about it on 4Chan---although you claim it's mine.

I have no witty comeback on dumb comments, Matilda. Even I have lines drawn in the sand.

You do know when it's time to "become epic", Fat Danny will probably get stuck in that huge gap in your teeth; when you two tards try and "ambush" me.

It'll be the first excitement you've had in years. You must be as old as ladr by now.

Was that directed at me, or Din365?

You.... pay attention.   :violent1:

Offline kooch

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Herr Doktor
    • Show only replies by kooch
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1461 / -673
« Reply #32 on: March 31, 2019, 11:13:54 AM »
Fake Flynn wins.

That is all.

Flynn

« Reply #33 on: March 31, 2019, 11:41:08 AM »
If it does, you certainly wouldn't be able to kick it. I doubt you could even lift your elephant trunk legs more than 6 inches off the ground.

Oh, gee Caskur; tell me you're not saying that I have (fat) legs? I would certainly think someone of your "flame" prowess, could do better than basically calling someone "fat". Well at least you've stopped your ill-fated troll about being robbed.

If you're aiming to have me dry heave, it's certainly working. Look, Dum Sum might be your type but I don't do ugly, especially ugly infused with Hep C. You need to stop mentioning him here. He'll never be allowed in.

Stop lying you nasty bush pig. You know you want to lick his crusty anus, and then penetrate him, while you slowly caress his shriveled up ballsack; with your raccoon-like meat hooks. Then you want him to finish, with his emaciated dick in your hemorrhoid filled ass. You want to feel his virus filled semen dripping out of your deflated butthole, and running down your vericose veined leg.

ThAt'S s0 r0mAnTiC!

I have no witty comeback...

Yes, we ALL know; as we've all been witness to this; throughout the years.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #34 on: March 31, 2019, 01:12:03 PM »
I wanted to just post  "DIN365 WINS" but unfortunately in the current climate I suspect The Pig might actually prevail against The Yugioh Rapist.

Yugioh rapist

Nooooo :crampe: :crampe:

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: March 31, 2019, 06:46:53 PM »

Oh, gee Caskur; tell me you're not saying that I have (fat) legs? I would certainly think someone of your "flame" prowess, could do better than basically calling someone "fat". Well at least you've stopped your ill-fated troll about being robbed.

Stop lying you nasty bush pig. You know you want to lick his crusty anus, and then penetrate him, while you slowly caress his shriveled up ballsack; with your raccoon-like meat hooks. Then you want him to finish, with his emaciated dick in your hemorrhoid filled ass. You want to feel his virus filled semen dripping out of your deflated butthole, and running down your vericose veined leg.

ThAt'S s0 r0mAnTiC!

Yes, we ALL know; as we've all been witness to this; throughout the years.

The real Flynn would never write stick stuff like that to me.

Flynn

« Reply #36 on: March 31, 2019, 07:55:19 PM »

The real Flynn would never write stick stuff like that to me.

The real Caskur would never had been bothered by sick stuff like that.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: March 31, 2019, 08:13:53 PM »
The real Caskur would never had been bothered by sick stuff like that.

Wrong. I cannot abide coarse writing like that. Who the fuck do you think you are writing to sicko? SSS?

When you address me, you better make it clean. Your first and only warning.

Flynn

« Reply #38 on: March 31, 2019, 09:00:53 PM »
Wrong. I cannot abide coarse writing like that. Who the fuck do you think you are writing to sicko? SSS?

Oh, so it's Sir Super Southern you really want. Doez it make your dusty vagina a little moist? Does it turn you on when SSS is wearing KKK garb, while he's grabbing the back of your egg plant shaped head, when you deep throat his 1.2 inch cock? Would it make it hotter if SSS was whipping an Aborigine with a cat-of-nine-tails, while you were feasting on his little smokie? Do you cum hard when you imagine SSS, wearing that white pointy cap, that used to be a 1,600 silk thread count sheet?

When you address me, you better make it clean. Your first and only warning.

Go blow an Aborigine, you gapped tooth spammer.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: March 31, 2019, 11:58:10 PM »
Oh, so it's Sir Super Southern you really want. Doez it make your dusty vagina a little moist? Does it turn you on when SSS is wearing KKK garb, while he's grabbing the back of your egg plant shaped head, when you deep throat his 1.2 inch cock? Would it make it hotter if SSS was whipping an Aborigine with a cat-of-nine-tails, while you were feasting on his little smokie? Do you cum hard when you imagine SSS, wearing that white pointy cap, that used to be a 1,600 silk thread count sheet?

Go blow an Aborigine, you gapped tooth spammer.

Still giving me lip eh?

do you EVER shut up?

You should morph into another one of your handles...

What was that other one you had?

Rabbi_Mitch_Cumstein?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6