Author Topic: King Martini left the FT building  (Read 252 times)

Offline Baby Doll

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Baby Doll
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2489 / -1156
King Martini left the FT building
« on: April 01, 2019, 10:16:23 AM »
no 1,000 visa card for yuz
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: King Martini left the FT building
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2019, 11:16:42 AM »
The only thing more disgusting than his having been allowed back into that slimy swamp, is the certainty that after he hides out under a rock for a couple of weeks he'll still be allowed to return and carry on as though he had a shred of credibility about anything at all.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 01:24:42 PM »
It was odd the posters at flametruth finally figured out poof was a moron.  They seem rather dinse, sic oops,  over there.  Poof acts like a total ass and only sum cun't  rebukes him,  in the most boring way poosible. (sic) CW was very scary, too. Hiccups!  sic

Why post in Poofs chop contest version two  rather than call trolly mcpoofbook  an idiot from the start?  I know for a fact, he's not respected, trusted and worst of all Caskur and Ant  owned him at his own PI game. Did those podcast only get old for me?

Poofer was by far the biggest blowhart, non-flamer  I have ever seen  and I had to put up with Loco.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 01:49:55 PM »
Let's be frank here

FT has never been a flame site. It is a chit chat club which would bore elderly ladies into an early death were it's membership offered along with any seniors quality of life program. It  is comprised mostly of hangerons who clamp their gums to the ankles of  anyone who appears to have any sort of notoriety in this game.

If someone like Iron Duke or Orange showed up the flood of warm mayonnaise into their own pantyliner would be never ending.

But instead, the only cock they had to suck was Poofer's. And although being a semi-literate retard he does technically hail from The "glory days" or should I say "gloryhole days" if we are to have an accurate accounting of his particular history. So of course when Poofer began offering victims of horrible offsite tragedies a chance to rent space like a sun shielding cabana  on the underside of his nutsack feminist cunts like Weeper leaped at the opportunity to obtain for himself a season pass.

That's what groupies are for after-all.

Now that Poofer is gone Weeps and Dinny will simply have to acquire a taste for Cunt's cock. Or Cw's. Or possibly both.

And from what I've read most recently seems they're both on the job.

Offline Blandscape

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blandscape
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3354 / -5324
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2019, 03:04:31 PM »
There is only a sweet smell of coalescing despair here, in what you desire from an apple that never once fell very far from the tree of life you claim to represent.

Fuck me. I could have told you who opened this portent of a thread long before it was ever written or shitten into strife, like Cassandra on a mild sedative.

We have cunts here wiff an opinion, and cunts there wiff an opinion, but what we do not have however, is the clarity that goes with a fine claret and the simplicity of getting drunk, on the same old same ' ol.

I can read with the same talent as most of you, but I unlike you seem capable of actually listening.

It's not what he brought too your idea of a party, it's that he actually tried to create a party worth going too.

CW had other nefarious intentions, like just being happy being the total cunt and waste of bandwidth she always was.

I salute her for that.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6