Author Topic: Thank god she had a gun!  (Read 565 times)

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
Thank god she had a gun!
« on: April 02, 2019, 04:52:54 PM »

Mom with gun stops 5-year-old from being kidnapped

Police in West Virginia say a man was trying to abduct a child at a mall when the mother stopped him by pulling out a gun.

News outlets report 54-year-old Mohamed Fathy Hussein Zayan of Alexandria, Egypt, was arraigned Monday night in Cabell County Magistrate Court on a felony charge of attempted abduction.

According to a criminal complaint, a woman was shopping with her 5-year-old daughter at the Huntington Mall in Barboursville when a man grabbed the girl by the hair and tried to pull her away. Police say the mother pulled out a gun and told the suspect to let go of the child. The man released the child and was later detained by mall security and Barboursville police near a food court.

Zayan was being jailed on $200,000 cash bond.

https://www.nbc-2.com/story/40239385/mom-with-gun-stops-5yearold-from-being-kidnapped

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Thank god she had a gun!
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2019, 05:04:15 PM »
Good thing this guy had a gun and is still on the loose!

A married couple and a business owner were among the slain in a mysterious quadruple homicide at a property management company, North Dakota cops revealed Tuesday.

Though authorities bluntly told reporters the person responsible for the deaths is still at large -- that's about the only bit of information they disclosed. Officials remain tight-lipped about a description of the suspect and a potential motive for the killings of the woman and three men found dead inside the Bismarck-area business.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/north-dakota-killings-at-business-probed-by-cops-who-say-the-4-victims-didnt-do-it-themselves
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2019, 05:25:00 PM »

As you can all see Lotus Crud would rather a five year old girl be raped and killed instead of give up her anti-gun position.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2019, 06:39:34 PM »
As you can all see Lotus Crud would rather a five year old girl be raped and killed instead of give up her anti-gun position.

Would you link to where I said that?  Also, link to where I ever said guns should be outlawed.

I'll go about my business rather than waiting for links that don't exist.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Ricardowed

• RicardowedTQ
  • Activity:
    0.4%
    • Show only replies by Ricardowed
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -0

Offline Roscoepes

• RoscoepesCF
  • Activity:
    1.2%
    • Show only replies by Roscoepes
    • View Profile

Offline Stephenfreep

• StephenfreepED
  • Activity:
    0.6%
    • Show only replies by Stephenfreep
    • View Profile
мега сб ссылка
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2024, 08:09:35 AM »
Hello everyone! I go by the name Admin Read:

Готовы к революции в сфере онлайн-шопинга? Mega sb com - это платформа, где важны удобство и безопасность! Благодаря передовым функциям безопасности и легкому способу регистрации ссылка на мега обеспечивает беспрепятственный шопинг. Ознакомьтесь с множеством товарных категорий и воспользуйтесь разнообразными методами оплаты. Присоединяйтесь к мега даркнет маркет ссылка тор без промедления и переживите будущее онлайн-шопинга.

mega com ссылка:https://xn--megsb-5wa.com

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6