Author Topic: What happens if the USA goes bankrupt?  (Read 1197 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: What happens if the USA goes bankrupt?
« Reply #20 on: April 03, 2019, 11:01:19 PM »
  Why can't we have roads and bridges, a healthcare system similar to ever other industrialized country, and educational opportunities for the youth of our future?
We can and should. But how does taxing people at a rate of 70% to provide for persons who are "unwilling to work" going to accomplish this in the long run?

Will we hold persons who are making a salary that only garners them, after taxes, exactly what the freeloaders are making to stay at home doing nothing at gun  point and force them to continue to labor tirelessly so lazy slobs can enjoy the fruits of their labors? I don't know what planet you are from but THAT sounds a lot like communism to me.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2019, 11:09:29 PM »
and the point?

Trump is not advocating communism. Bernie is. Or did that simple thrust of the argument escape while you while you sought to express your hatred trump for the Billionth time.

I really hoping, for your sake at least, that you realize you cannot build a successful government solely on cornerstone of Trumphobia.

We get it. You think Trump is an asshole. Many of us do too. Now that we've put that behind us. what are YOUR plans moving forward?

Jesus H Christ.  You are as afraid of Bernie as you are of AOC.  LMAO.  God, I can't wait to see more of their ilk in Congress.  Your melt down will be amusing.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 03, 2019, 11:15:44 PM »
Jesus H Christ.  You are as afraid of Bernie as you are of AOC.  LMAO.  God, I can't wait to see more of their ilk in Congress.  Your melt down will be amusing.
And equally, when Bernie loses AGAIN.. it will be most entertaining to watch you wail to the heavens in disbelief AGAIN  :biglaugha:

Who, I wonder, will we chose to blame this time

MacGuffin

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2019, 11:17:00 PM »
We can and should. But how does taxing people at a rate of 70% to provide for persons who are "unwilling to work" going to accomplish this in the long run?

Will we hold persons who are making a salary that only garners them, after taxes, exactly what the freeloaders are making to stay at home doing nothing at gun  point and force them to continue to labor tirelessly so lazy slobs can enjoy the fruits of their labors? I don't know what planet you are from but THAT sounds a lot like communism to me.

GTFO, the mostly nonexistent people unwilling to work, that has to be a pretty tiny number of people and appropriated dollars compared to say Trumps Golf outings at his own properties, that inject cash into his properties coffers, or some of the business as usual pork barrel spending building bridges to nowhere. Or our runaway defence budget.

MacGuffin

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2019, 11:18:52 PM »
And equally, when Bernie loses AGAIN.. it will be most entertaining to watch you wail to the heavens in disbelief AGAIN  :biglaugha:

We're a long ways away from worrying about which non Trump Adult is going to win, so put your fidget spinner down and relax.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2019, 11:23:53 PM »

GTFO, the mostly nonexistent people unwilling to work, that has to be a pretty tiny number of people
Define "tiny number" here that you seem so sure of and back it up with facts. Then provide me with something to substantiate a position, if you're planning on taking one, that this number will remain constant throughout an era where people have no real reason to aspire to more.

Feel free to leave Trump's dick out of your response as we've already agreed he is an asshole and in twenty years his dead body will have little to no influence on the state of an economy collapsing under the crushing weight of financial tyranny

Go

Or would you like to take an intermission to produce another stupid meme in lieu of a coherent answer?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 04, 2019, 01:51:49 AM »

Except that I won't be a bit surprised if he loses.  I KNOW the game is rigged against him, or any non-corporate candidate.  TOOL.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 04, 2019, 01:53:57 AM »
Except that I won't be a bit surprised if he loses.  I KNOW the game is rigged against him, or any non-corporate candidate.  TOOL.
So basically you're saying to give you Trump over Biden.

Now you're talking honey .... keep up the smart thinking... you're going places

MacGuffin

« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2019, 01:54:34 AM »
Define "tiny number" here that you seem so sure of and back it up with facts. Then provide me with something to substantiate a position, if you're planning on taking one, that this number will remain constant throughout an era where people have no real reason to aspire to more.

Feel free to leave Trump's dick out of your response as we've already agreed he is an asshole and in twenty years his dead body will have little to no influence on the state of an economy collapsing under the crushing weight of financial tyranny

Go

Or would you like to take an intermission to produce another stupid meme in lieu of a coherent answer?

The one who smelt it dealt it, fuckwad.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2019, 02:10:02 AM »
The one who smelt it dealt it, fuckwad.
How quaint.

All we need now is a good mama joke and you’ll certainly have demostrated sufficiently your keen ability to debate a matter logically, coherently and maturely   :thumbup2:

MacGuffin

« Reply #30 on: April 04, 2019, 02:14:22 AM »
How quaint.

All we need now is a good mama joke and you’ll certainly have demostrated sufficiently your keen ability to debate a matter logically, coherently and maturely   :thumbup2:

Speak for yourself, all you seem to be capable of is drooling out stale old faux nooze talking points, get outside, go for a walk, the internet is not the real world.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #31 on: April 04, 2019, 02:15:12 AM »

Don't be so certain of that. With the national debt we have and all the foreign governments that hold our debt, if they started calling in their notes, a fucking shitpile of money would be wiped from the worlds economy very rapidly, like in 2008, but on meth and steroids.  Just imagine if your Monthly nut was lets say $1000/Month, and suddenly you were only taking in $400/month.

Sure but that will ruin them as well, so they aren't likely to do it.  China would lose its debtor and its biggest market simultaneously.

We have had fairly serious inflation for the past year or so here.  Prices have pretty much doubled as they have had more interest in keeping the lira at least respectable looking next to to dollar (also it lost almost half its value).  Government's response was to sell essential stuff like food directly to the mob to shut them up.  And this was an actual economic crisis.  In America for the foreseeable future these crises will always be political (i.e. not real).  Wake me up when they stop paying cops and soldiers. :D

MacGuffin

« Reply #32 on: April 04, 2019, 02:45:36 AM »
Sure but that will ruin them as well, so they aren't likely to do it.  China would lose its debtor and its biggest market simultaneously.

We have had fairly serious inflation for the past year or so here.  Prices have pretty much doubled as they have had more interest in keeping the lira at least respectable looking next to to dollar (also it lost almost half its value).  Government's response was to sell essential stuff like food directly to the mob to shut them up.  And this was an actual economic crisis.  In America for the foreseeable future these crises will always be political (i.e. not real).  Wake me up when they stop paying cops and soldiers. :D

Where were you just a few weeks ago, when we did that very thing?

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 04, 2019, 02:48:49 AM »

Where were you just a few weeks ago, when we did that very thing?

You mean when the national parks were closed? 

MacGuffin

« Reply #34 on: April 04, 2019, 03:09:26 AM »
You mean when the national parks were closed?

Yes, as well as the rest of the federal government, right here on this coast we had Coast Guard Rescue Swimmers being asked to risk their very lives without pay, to rescue offshore boaters, primarily commercial fishermen. How motivated would you be in that situation, your baby is at home crying and hungry, and now they want you to drop 40 feet out of a helo and pull some asshole fisherman off of a sinking boat?

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 04, 2019, 03:24:27 AM »
Yes, as well as the rest of the federal government, right here on this coast we had Coast Guard Rescue Swimmers being asked to risk their very lives without pay, to rescue offshore boaters, primarily commercial fishermen. How motivated would you be in that situation, your baby is at home crying and hungry, and now they want you to drop 40 feet out of a helo and pull some asshole fisherman off of a sinking boat?

Well they must have believed they would get paid or they wouldn't have done it.  All I am saying is that an actual bankruptcy is far different from political brinkmanship.  In an actual bankruptcy you can't get out of it by having a few assholes sign a piece of paper saying more money exists.

MacGuffin

« Reply #36 on: April 04, 2019, 01:50:35 PM »
Well they must have believed they would get paid or they wouldn't have done it.  All I am saying is that an actual bankruptcy is far different from political brinkmanship.  In an actual bankruptcy you can't get out of it by having a few assholes sign a piece of paper saying more money exists.

Exactly, An american default is almost to yuuge to even imagine, like how many is a trillion?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #37 on: April 04, 2019, 04:38:47 PM »

Exactly, An american default is almost to yuuge to even imagine, like how many is a trillion?

If we go down we take virtually everyone with us.  No one wants that.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2019, 03:20:54 PM »

Go

This is your MO it seems.  You repeatedly demand that people do research and provide you with numbers that refute your wild and completely unsubstantiated claims.  Why do you expect others to do meticulous research when you do absolutely none of your own?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2019, 03:39:10 PM »

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6