Author Topic: As I see it, libs have two choices...  (Read 1205 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: As I see it, libs have two choices...
« Reply #60 on: April 05, 2019, 10:51:35 PM »
your hopelessness  :Doh2:

Yeah.  I figured it was something like that.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 05, 2019, 10:55:50 PM »
A, there were no Democrats in the 17th century.  The prosecutors were indubitably CONs.
B, the witches were murdered by CONs.
C, Kavanaugh, rather than being murdered, was handed, by CONs, one of the most prestigious jobs in the world
D, stupid as fuck meme

Fixed, to clarify for slow CON thinkers.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #62 on: April 05, 2019, 11:02:00 PM »
And the concept still manages to elude you  :crampe:

Concept* LOL! 

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #63 on: April 05, 2019, 11:10:29 PM »
Hey JEWbud, would it blow your tiny, indoctrinated mind to even begin to comprehend thinking outside of the 2 tier party system?

Until the Jewish sphere of absolute political power and control is severed, you lemmings are set to continue bickering about nominations and decisions which are entirely out of your control for centuries to come.

Don’t worry though, we are in a similar predicament here in England, although the recent Brexit fiasco is possibly going to be enough to sever the age old establishment controlled Tory/Labour stranglehold over UK politics for good.

The sooner the better I say.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 05, 2019, 11:21:44 PM »
Hey JEWbud, would it blow your tiny, indoctrinated mind to even begin to comprehend thinking outside of the 2 tier party system?

Hey, Aryan Idiot.  I have been advocating for Instant Runoff Voting (which would help abolish the two-party system) for TEN YEARS, and I am neither a Dem nor a CON.  If you weren't such an inside-the-box white supremacist, you may have noticed that about me in one of the MANY posts I have made about it.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #65 on: April 05, 2019, 11:29:05 PM »
A, there were no Democrats in the 17th century.  The prosecutors were indubitably CONs.
B, the witches were murdered by CONs.
C, Kavanaugh, rather than being murdered, was handed, by CONs, one of the most prestigious jobs in the world
D, stupid as fuck meme

Fixed, to clarify for slow CON thinkers.
have the CONs contributed to your bad breath as well or is that just a matter of shit rolling down hill?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: April 05, 2019, 11:31:45 PM »
have the CONs contributed to your bad breath as well or is that just a matter of shit rolling down hill?

Wow.  Good comeback!  How much detailed research   :read: did you do to come up with those FACTUAL claims, Mr Kind of Full of Shit Yourself  :coffee_beans:?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: April 05, 2019, 11:33:22 PM »
you do to come up with those FACTUAL claims, Mr Kind of Full of Shit Yourself  :coffee_beans:?
I guess they came from the same place where you got your facts about CONs being responsible for the Salem witch trials?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: April 05, 2019, 11:37:01 PM »
I guess they came from the same place where you got your facts about CONs being responsible for the Salem witch trials?

Did you graduate from high school?  Did you even earn your GED?  Let me guess: you were home schooled, amirite?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #69 on: April 06, 2019, 12:21:34 AM »
Did you graduate from high school?  Did you even earn your GED?  Let me guess: you were home schooled, amirite?

Score, count it!  Admin lock down this thread.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #70 on: April 06, 2019, 01:41:53 AM »

Score, count it!  Admin lock down this thread.

Seriously?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #71 on: April 06, 2019, 01:05:57 PM »
Hey, Aryan Idiot.  I have been advocating for Instant Runoff Voting (which would help abolish the two-party system) for TEN YEARS, and I am neither a Dem nor a CON.  If you weren't such an inside-the-box white supremacist, you may have noticed that about me in one of the MANY posts I have made about it.

Good for you, although you would naturally support some batshit crazy, far left, open borders party.

You never did go into more detail about your Jewish ancestry which you claim to have, any particular reason for this?

MacGuffin

« Reply #72 on: April 06, 2019, 01:12:19 PM »

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #73 on: April 06, 2019, 04:39:50 PM »
A "doctored" video?...where is the left's sense of humour folks?

https://www.nytimes.com/2019/04/06/opinion/internet-meme-joe-biden-trump.html

Yep, a grainy, edited parody clip of the former vice president that’s made to look as if he’s kissing his own neck and creepily massaging himself will now be forever preserved by the Presidential Records Act. It’s a perfectly unbelievable and dispiriting artifact of our fractured and chaotic political media ecosystem, where politicking is conducted through viral memes and retweets.

The entire event is at once silly, trivial, offensive and, thanks to Donald Trump’s Twitter feed, something we’re now begrudgingly made to pay attention to. The same goes for the video’s creator, a stay-at-home dad in his mid-30s, who goes by the pseudonym “CarpeDonktum.” As his handle indicates, the meme creator is purposefully outrageous and yet, seemingly now has an indirect line to the Oval Office. And his elevation — from a Kansas City keyboard warrior to right-wing internet fame as the president’s unofficial meme maker — is a telling example of how the internet has fully blurred the lines between meme posting and business of politics.

“It’s definitely an organic process,” CarpeDonktum told me over the phone shortly after Mr. Trump tweeted his video. “Dan Scavino follows me on Twitter, but there’s no formal relationship there between me and the president. If there’s something I want to make sure [Scavino] sees, I’ll wait for him to post a tweet and try to be the first to reply, linking to what I want to show.” He said that he doesn’t get paid for any of his videos (other than his Patreon crowdfunding account and occasional YouTube ad revenue) and has no relationships to outside politicians.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: April 06, 2019, 04:51:12 PM »
A "doctored" video?...where is the left's sense of humour folks?

Have you heard of Tatiana McGrath?

YOu should google it. Shows you what these left wing lunatics are trying to turn everyone into.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #75 on: April 06, 2019, 07:10:52 PM »
Good for you, although you would naturally support some batshit crazy, far left, open borders party.

You never did go into more detail about your Jewish ancestry which you claim to have, any particular reason for this?

Gee, I don't know, Aryan Pride.  I'm going to have to psychoanalyze myself to figure it out.  I'll get back to you. 
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: April 08, 2019, 12:29:00 PM »
{alt}

MacGuffin

« Reply #77 on: April 08, 2019, 11:42:23 PM »

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: April 11, 2019, 01:55:55 AM »
{alt}

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #79 on: April 11, 2019, 02:05:42 AM »

I suppose some fetishes are lifelong.   :dontknow:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6