Author Topic: So what happened to Scoundrel  (Read 4462 times)

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Re: So what happened to Scoundrel
« Reply #240 on: April 11, 2019, 12:58:59 AM »
Yeah so does Blurt, take it up with him...

Okay, now I want you to go slip into a dress and heels. Hop hop!

Idiot.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #241 on: April 11, 2019, 12:59:06 AM »
First, Oak is Oak. There is no "Oak's people."

Second, I have ne need to undermine anything you say. I just need to grab a handful of popcorn from Scoundrel's endless supply and then watch as you verbally fist yourself every time you click on "Post."

Third, if the internet irritates you, there's always the Berenstein Bears collection of books. And they have pictures, too.

Yep, just as I thought, nothing to see here.

Do me a favour Tinkerbell and only quote me if you’re going to write something funny or interesting.... a near impossibly given the source in question I know, but at least try.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #242 on: April 11, 2019, 12:59:45 AM »
First, Oak is Oak. There is no "Oak's people."

Second, I have no need to undermine anything you say. I just need to grab a handful of popcorn from Scoundrel's endless supply and then watch as you verbally fist yourself every time you click on "Post."

Third, if the internet irritates you, there's always the Berenstein Bears collection of books. And they have pictures, too.

i don't think he's up to the Berenstein Bears.

I think he's more Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: April 11, 2019, 01:00:40 AM »
Yep, just as I thought, nothing to see here.

Do me a favour Tinkerbell and only quote me if you’re going to write something funny or interesting.... a near impossibly given the source in question I know, but at least try.

How can you dare challenge someone else to be funny or interesting?

:biglaugha:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: April 11, 2019, 01:00:52 AM »
Blurt doesn't pretend or say that he's superior to anyone.  You do.

Point missed as always....

If you think adults shouldn’t play video games, have it out with someone pushing 60 rather than a person in their mid 30’s.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: April 11, 2019, 01:02:29 AM »
Okay, now I want you to go slip into a dress and heels. Hop hop!

Idiot.

That’s wasn’t my point and you know it.

Poark of course won’t mind that you play video games but for me to do so is apparently shameful.  :Doh2:

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: April 11, 2019, 01:03:35 AM »
i don't think he's up to the Berenstein Bears.

I think he's more Clifford the Big Red Dog.

Good point.

Also, the Berenstein Bears might be Jewish. A no-no for this ninny.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: April 11, 2019, 01:06:54 AM »

Poark of course won’t mind that you play video games but for me to do so is apparently shameful.  :Doh2:

You claim to be superior, get it?  Blurt does not.

The problem is your claim to superiority when you're, at best, an average loser 36 year old millenial douchebag.  Playing video games seems to be part of the territory for 36 year old millenial douchebags, meh.

But, no other 36 year old millenial douchebag has ever claimed superiority over anyone in my presence before.  Maybe they know something you don't, Eurotrash.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: April 11, 2019, 01:07:46 AM »
Good point.

Also, the Berenstein Bears might be Jewish. A no-no for this ninny.

Well, Clifford's whole schtick is about being bigger than everything about him.  Seems fitting.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #249 on: April 11, 2019, 01:10:53 AM »
Are you still playing video games?

:crampe:
lol.... first thing in the morning before breakfast too.

wtf....

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: April 11, 2019, 01:11:01 AM »

It's shameful simply because you should be busying yourself getting somewhere in your life rather than be cracking skulls and fucking cats.

I do play some video games, sure. I look for immersive, story-driven gameplay that challenges my problem-solving skills. But, by all means, have another crack at shooting people in the head from a mile away.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #251 on: April 11, 2019, 01:23:02 AM »

Honestly, I have to say I have more respect for Blurt. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity.

I may differ with him on his views on sexuality etc etc but one thing I can appreciate is having the balls and nobility to stand up and be counted.

Sadly, I cannot say the same for Aryan as he clearly cowered in fear when I pushed his back up against the wall with pictures of beautiful black woman and asked if he would fuck them. He was clearly too afraid of what others might think to provide a straight answer. And then, just when he thought he was in the clear I sprung the trap I was holding all along. A picture of a not so attractive black woman which he immediately leaped at the chance to disparage.

Disgraceful. Be a fucking man and live by your own principles. Sometimes those principles will jive with others sometimes they will not but at least at the end of the day you know you a big enough person to frame your own identity. And for that single reason I applaud Blurt despite what he may or may not being doing with his own body, clothes etc etc.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: April 11, 2019, 02:22:14 AM »

The problem is your claim to superiority when you're, at best, an average loser 36 year old millenial douchebag.  Playing video games seems to be part of the territory for 36 year old millenial douchebags, meh.

But, no other 36 year old millenial douchebag has ever claimed superiority over anyone in my presence before.  Maybe they know something you don't, Eurotrash.

A fucking dog turd in the street is superior to a 55 year old, obese, Yank mongrel with an attitude problem who cleans office toilets for a living.

Loads of adults play video games these days, how is it any different to spending most of your spare time charting shite on forums like you do?

You honestly ooze hypocrisy from each and every orifice...   :coffee_beans:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: April 11, 2019, 02:23:59 AM »
A fucking dog turd in the street is superior to a 55 year old, obese, Yank mongrel with an attitude problem who cleans office toilets for a living.

Loads of adults play video games these days, how is it any different to spending most of your spare time charting shite on forums like you do?

You honestly ooze hypocrisy from each and every orifice...   :coffee_beans:

You angry, bro?

Playing video games is pitiful past the age of 22 or so.  It's a fact.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #254 on: April 11, 2019, 02:26:38 AM »
It's shameful simply because you should be busying yourself getting somewhere in your life rather than be cracking skulls and fucking cats.

I do play some video games, sure. I look for immersive, story-driven gameplay that challenges my problem-solving skills. But, by all means, have another crack at shooting people in the head from a mile away.

No what’s shameful is a 60 year old man dressing in women’s clothing...

Ask around.  :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #255 on: April 11, 2019, 02:28:48 AM »
Honestly, I have to say I have more respect for Blurt. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity.

I may differ with him on his views on sexuality etc etc but one thing I can appreciate is having the balls and nobility to stand up and be counted.

Sadly, I cannot say the same for Aryan as he clearly cowered in fear when I pushed his back up against the wall with pictures of beautiful black woman and asked if he would fuck them. He was clearly too afraid of what others might think to provide a straight answer. And then, just when he thought he was in the clear I sprung the trap I was holding all along. A picture of a not so attractive black woman which he immediately leaped at the chance to disparage.

Disgraceful. Be a fucking man and live by your own principles. Sometimes those principles will jive with others sometimes they will not but at least at the end of the day you know you a big enough person to frame your own identity. And for that single reason I applaud Blurt despite what he may or may not being doing with his own body, clothes etc etc.

I am very much about live and let live.  If, however, people start their shit with me, I'm not ever going to take it. 

Aryan Pus is a rotten, stupid, willfully ignorant fucking loser that has to screw women that are almost passed out drunk or drugged more likely in his case.

American blacks on average have 25% European blood.  American whites almost all have 0 %.  It clearly means that White men will fuck any woman of any race. 

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #256 on: April 11, 2019, 02:29:47 AM »
You angry, bro?

Playing video games is pitiful past the age of 22 or so.  It's a fact.

No seriously how is playing video games any different to spending all your spare time talking to strangers on the internet?

Both practices can be argued as being a waste of time.

So how is using forums any more constructive, especially flame boards like this?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #257 on: April 11, 2019, 02:30:23 AM »
No what’s shameful is a 60 year old man dressing in women’s clothing...

Ask around.  :crampe:

But you're okay with it at 36? Do you wear thongs, bikinis, or crotchless panties?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #258 on: April 11, 2019, 02:31:03 AM »
No seriously how is playing video games any different to spending all your spare time talking to strangers on the internet?

Both practices can be argued as being a waste of time.

So how is using forums any more constructive, especially flame boards like this?

A lot different.  I'm interacting with a person that has a brain, well, not you, but on average.  What's really sad is that you couldn't figure out the difference on your own.

Dayum.  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #259 on: April 11, 2019, 02:35:02 AM »

What fucking trap? You really do talk an immense out of disingenuous bullshit. 

I said all along that I don’t fuck black women....

You’re talking absolute nonsense here like usual.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6