Author Topic: So what happened to Scoundrel  (Read 4743 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Re: So what happened to Scoundrel
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2019, 10:52:05 PM »
Tulip. Lady peaches. Scathing.

You must be spotting up your woman's drawers something awful right about now.

Smarten up my little clusterfuck of a confused bukakke pissoir. YOu're supposedly of superior stock! However, I've yet to see anything that remotely resembles superior when it comes to you. As a matter of fact, to the contrary, the only thing I've observed of you are your consistent pouts & bouts of impotent frog rage and some cringe worthy medieval rhetoric that justify all the times superior posters have decided to turn you upside-down and jackhammer the ground below with your Uni-tooth.

Your entire posting history is complete shit, I'm afraid. Just like the squishy stuff packed in like a beef Pattie between your big funny looking Labrador ears.

You think people are picking on you? Ask yourself why, you socially awkward Petal who's  just been denied your transition to manhood surgery by the Islamic government  that controls the tent you live in.

Oh. and get a car you 4th rate fluffer with bad breath.

:bounce2:

That has to smart.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #21 on: April 05, 2019, 04:20:16 AM »
Zie Nazoo is no longer talking about Zie Juden, but about how unfairly Zie Internet is treating him.

The Internet wins.

Aryan Pride? Mary-Ann Cried, more like.

The putz gets on his bike and rides back to his row house, not even stopping to wave his dick at his mates waiting at the bus stop.

Of course, he won't reply to this because "it's the fucking internet, nobody cares."

Well, I care, my precious post-pubescent poof; I'll trade you a snuggle for a jar of Marmite.

Marmite is hard to find in these parts.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #22 on: April 05, 2019, 03:31:01 PM »
So Scoundrel is hiding at FT ? Interesting

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #23 on: April 05, 2019, 03:34:22 PM »
Yes

And it seems I've hurt someone's feelings and have therefore been placed on a full IP ban  :crampe:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #24 on: April 05, 2019, 03:56:18 PM »
Yes

And it seems I've hurt someone's feelings and have therefore been placed on a full IP ban  :crampe:

Seems like I really can’t trust my own judgement.

I thought he was better than that

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 05, 2019, 04:07:48 PM »

Seems like I really can’t trust my own judgement.

I thought he was better than that
Eh, nothing wrong with him spending a little "me time" for some Foreskin & Fellatio with the rest of the boys over there.

He had a really tough time here last week.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #26 on: April 05, 2019, 05:10:28 PM »
And look who's giving "the angry dyke attention"? Isn't it tiring, tripping over that big fat fucking tongue of yours?

#DoubleSigh
#TellMeHeJustDidNotPostThat?
#Again?
#BrokenRecord

So I guess if I'm to "flame", I should run around the forum, with a size 5 stilletto sticking out of my ass? Maybe I could spout out nationalist, white neo-nazism propaganda? Perhaps, I could call every female "poark"? To top it off, I could contradict myself, with my own stupidity?

Is that the kind of "flaming" you're talking about?

You could try posting something vaguely amusing, witty or interesting instead of your trademark angry, sexually frustrated, try-hard rants.

Your weak ass, boring as fuck so called ‘flaming’ while hilariously kidding yourself that you’re some kind of flaming legend mainly due to desperate sad cases like Poark bolstering your confidence by cheering you on and ‘liking’ all your posts, is contributing towards the lack of decent content and downward spiral of this place.

In a nutshell, you’re fucking boring and reading your hysterical drivel is neither entertaining or funny, it’s akin to being at a Democrat party conference, ie highly likely that intense periods of exposure will send a person to sleep and the type of people who support what’s being said are sub-human vermin and social misfits.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: April 05, 2019, 05:17:46 PM »
At least he tries with you.  I got called a DEMOCRAT... even thought I'm NOT... oh the shock and horror of it all. 

But since we're playing the "You are because I say you are" game, Aryan now has a rampaging case of autism and is awkward in social situations, especially ones involving women.  Being white is the only personality trait he has, so he finds comfort in picking his nose and goose stepping.   There, you're now a mental invalid with social anxiety.  That's just the way this game goes.

The problem with most of the ‘females’ (for want of a better word) on here is that they’re mostly obese land-whales with potty mouths and bad attitudes. Not exactly a glowing recommendation for any board..... You might be a chubby chaser but I have one rule which I have stuck to over the years, never get involved with a female who weighs more than I do or has shorter hair than me.

I also note how you have gone shy in revealing where we have crossed paths before, I can only assume you’re one of the numerous poor souls who I’ve verbally fisted in the past and you hold some kind of grudge. Not to worry princess, there’s dozens more like you around the internetz....

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 05, 2019, 05:41:15 PM »
Tulip. Lady peaches. Scathing.

You must be spotting up your woman's drawers something awful right about now.

Smarten up my little clusterfuck of a confused bukakke pissoir. YOu're supposedly of superior stock! However, I've yet to see anything that remotely resembles superior when it comes to you. As a matter of fact, to the contrary, the only thing I've observed of you are your consistent pouts & bouts of impotent frog rage and some cringe worthy medieval rhetoric that justify all the times superior posters have decided to turn you upside-down and jackhammer the ground below with your Uni-tooth.

Your entire posting history is complete shit, I'm afraid. Just like the squishy stuff packed in like a beef Pattie between your big funny looking Labrador ears.

You think people are picking on you? Ask yourself why, you socially awkward Petal who's  just been denied your transition to manhood surgery by the Islamic government  that controls the tent you live in.

Oh. and get a car you 4th rate fluffer with bad breath.

This fucking guy...... Where to start with you my phony little negress-loving friend....

You claim to be ‘right wing’ am I correct? Yet you surround yourself and ally with Democrat-voting, racially inferior, anti-white, filth. You also openly boast of your desire to bed negresses of all shapes, sizes and varieties. You mein freund are a phony. No right-leaning white guy would behave like you do, you’re clearly either lying your ass off or are in denial. There is a serious untermensch infestation on this forum, something which other users have also mentioned in the past, but of course you won’t address the issue because that would be the core traffic of the board gone. Perhaps you like the place being a hotbed of leftists and uppity fem-dykes? One thing is for certain, someone who genuinely has the political views which you hilariously claim to have would not, they would oppose them and their particular brand of SJW-flavoured bullshit, not ignore them and allow them to sully the forum with leftist drivel.

I also noticed how you graciously bowed out of the WW2 discussion a few weeks ago, obviously due to being hopelessly out of your depth on the subject. I suspect you assumed that I wasn’t particularly knowledgeable on the topic and you thought you’d be able to repeat some of the textbook mainstream propaganda to silence me. Sorry to disappoint you cupcake, but I’ve got around 10 years worth of reading and research under my belt so debunking much of the lies which we have all been fed from a young age is not very difficult. Feel free to pick up on the discussion some time if you are eager to learn a thing or two, becoming awakened is an extremely liberating experience.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: April 05, 2019, 05:43:23 PM »
:bounce2:

That has to smart.

Just how did you manage to find a cheerleader outfit to fit you again? It must be specially made or something...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 05, 2019, 05:53:03 PM »
Zie Nazoo is no longer talking about Zie Juden, but about how unfairly Zie Internet is treating him.

The Internet wins.

Aryan Pride? Mary-Ann Cried, more like.

The putz gets on his bike and rides back to his row house, not even stopping to wave his dick at his mates waiting at the bus stop.

Of course, he won't reply to this because "it's the fucking internet, nobody cares."

Well, I care, my precious post-pubescent poof; I'll trade you a snuggle for a jar of Marmite.

Marmite is hard to find in these parts.

Ah and last but not least here we have the mentally-disturbed, 60 yr old transvestite, bravely sticking his stiletto in while he feels safe to do so. You’re another cowardly turd like Peaches who only gets mouthy when you have backup, one on one you won’t dare say a word to me because you know the subsequent outcome will not be a pleasant one.

I have to laugh every time you pipe up, a burly, hairy, 6 ft man in a dress, makeup and a bad wig trying to fit in with any community other than some fucked up, perverted LGBT AIDS fest is going to stick out like a sore thumb, or sore asshole no doubt in your case...

But wait, it’s 2019! If the mentally ill want to parade around in women’s clothes and assault little girls in changing rooms that’s their choice right?  Only intolerant bigots would say otherwise.  :crampe:

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #31 on: April 05, 2019, 06:21:05 PM »
This fucking guy...... Where to start with you my phony little negress-loving friend....

. You mein freund are a phony.

Says the scouser pretending to be german

Flynn

« Reply #32 on: April 05, 2019, 06:42:14 PM »
You could try posting something vaguely amusing, witty or interesting instead of your trademark angry, sexually frustrated, try-hard rants.

Of course, you being the bastion of textual entertainment; you know how it should be done, right? With your extensive "flaming" know how. Lets review some of your greatest hits:

Just how did you manage to find a cheerleader outfit to fit you again? It must be specially made or something...

Quote from: Moron

Quote from: Grand Dragon Cock
The problem with most of the ‘females’ (for want of a better word) on here is that they’re mostly obese land-whales with potty mouths and bad attitudes.

:Doh2:

Your weak ass, boring as fuck so called ‘flaming’ while hilariously kidding yourself that you’re some kind of flaming legend mainly due to desperate sad cases like Poark bolstering your confidence by cheering you on and ‘liking’ all your posts, is contributing towards the lack of decent content and downward spiral of this place.

Well this "weak ass" made you contradict yourself two seperate times, all the while verbally punting your closet Jewish ass, through the uprights of common sense.

In a nutshell, you’re fucking boring and reading your hysterical drivel is neither entertaining or funny, it’s akin to being at a Democrat party conference, ie highly likely that intense periods of exposure will send a person to sleep and the type of people who support what’s being said are sub-human vermin and social misfits.

So now you're calling me Blandscape?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 05, 2019, 07:21:05 PM »
Says the scouser pretending to be german

I’m not pretending anything Fred, I’m just not shy in admitting to the fact that my country would be a much better place had we sided with Germany back in the 1930’s rather than cucking for International Jewry. (Google the term as I’m sure you have no idea what it means)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 05, 2019, 07:26:33 PM »
Sniff Sniff... the smell of trout and menstrual cramps is strong with you today friend. I can practically see you gnawing into your own neck-bone in search  of resistance to grind your vast overbite while you rock back and forth mumbling in a fit of incoherence.

Now only one of two plausible scenarios exist to explain this heightened sense of impotent rage.

(1) Your gross inability to write in complete sentences has caused the merchant to deliver your penis pump to the wrong government assisted dwelling.

(2) Your sister, having grown weary of your inability to satisfy her, has decided to finally to make her secret romance with the family dog official.

Which one is it Princess? And what can we here at the stomping-groundz do to encourage a live streaming suicide?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 05, 2019, 07:33:54 PM »
Of course, you being the bastion of textual entertainment; you know how it should be done, right? With your extensive "flaming" know how. Lets review some of your greatest hits:

:Doh2:

Well this "weak ass" made you contradict yourself two seperate times, all the while verbally punting your closet Jewish ass, through the uprights of common sense.

So now you're calling me Blandscape?

The thing is though I don’t proudly call myself a flamer and regard this entire place as a flame board like you do, so given the fact that you worship all things flame related why is it that you are completely and utterly incapable of actually flaming anyone?

You should probably find another hobby which will be more suited to your personal skills, like washing up and cleaning my dirty laundry........ uppity split-arses like you just need a back hand round the chops and a good hard dry fuck over the kitchen table to remind you who’s in charge. It is after all the natural order of things and your conduct on here proves without a shadow of a doubt that you’re lacking an alpha male in your life.

Sexual frustration = A bad attitude and volatile personality, just look at Poark...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 05, 2019, 07:38:08 PM »
Sniff Sniff... the smell of trout and menstrual cramps is strong with you today friend. I can practically see you gnawing into your own neck-bone in search  of resistance to grind your vast overbite while you rock back and forth mumbling in a fit of incoherence.

Now only one of two plausible scenarios exist to explain this heightened sense of impotent rage.

(1) Your gross inability to write in complete sentences has caused the merchant to deliver your penis pump to the wrong government assisted dwelling.

(2) Your sister, having grown weary of your inability to satisfy her, has decided to finally to make her secret romance with the family dog official.

Which one is it Princess? And what can we here at the stomping-groundz do to encourage a live streaming suicide?

Outstanding, you could try addressing the points raised in my previous response or instead you can make up ridiculous scenarios with no bearing on reality whatsoever as you have done here.

I await an appropriate response, minus the retarded ‘flame’ flavoured waste of keyboard strokes you’ve embarrassingly provided here...

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 05, 2019, 07:44:25 PM »
Outstanding, you could try addressing the points raised in my previous response
I could try that. Or I could keep pissing on your Alfafado instead, Alfalfa

Maybe if you beg a few more times I'll shit down your neck with the responses you crave so that you have something to snuggle with this evening now that BOTH your sexual partners have eloped together.

"alpha male"  :crampe: :crampe:

Unless "alpha male" in your neck of the trailer park means IQ of ONE.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 05, 2019, 07:58:17 PM »
Well someone has clearly been triggered by a few home truths. I suppose you aren’t used to being given a reality check on here?

In any case, settle down little fella, don’t have a meltdown. I’m sure your SJW comrades will be here shortly to fight your corner, you certainly need it if your conduct in this thread is anything to go by.

All it has taken is for someone to speak the truth and you’ve descended into a hysterical rage fit. It’s just unfortunate for you that your bullshit wasn’t aimed at someone gullible and naive, because deciphering your particular brand of dishonest, disingenuous horse crap wasn’t exactly difficult, mainly due to the reasons I gave in my other response. You know, the one which you’re avoiding because you can’t answer the points raised? 

Flynn

« Reply #39 on: April 05, 2019, 08:14:20 PM »
The thing is though I don’t proudly call myself a flamer and regard this entire place as a flame board like you do, so given the fact that you worship all things flame related why is it that you are completely and utterly incapable of actually flaming anyone?

Translation: "Though, I claim to be a straight hetero Jewish male, just because I hang out a ghey clubs doesn't make me ghey. Even if I do induldge in an African American pecker from time to time".

For the SECOND TIME, this is a "Flame Forum". If you don't like getting verbally abused, then go to the "non-flaming" areas you little fragile bitch.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6