Author Topic: So what happened to Scoundrel  (Read 4464 times)

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
Re: So what happened to Scoundrel
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2019, 12:14:04 AM »
And there you go again, you Word Weasel Wunderkind... "it's a commonly held belief..."

Appealing to the faceless (and very common) crowd as a buttress to belief is a sure sign of intellectual abdication.

The philosophy professors on Stormfront have ill prepared you to encounter opponents of substance.

Lay off the blow and read a book. Skip a line and read a line, y'know?

Even your cat will thank you.

Talk about pathetic nitpicking, so there isn’t a stereotype that Oak’s people scrub shitters?

You know full well there is, you’re just doing your usual thing of attempting to undermine everything I say.

It grows fucking tiresome, not to mention gets extremely boring and irritating. Go wash your wig collection or do something equally constructive, hanging around on here waiting for me to post so you can argue with everything I write isn’t the best way for you to spend your spare time.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2019, 12:48:10 AM »
Dude.. go to sleep. You're going to end up falling head first into a clogged urinal in some Kangaroo Hooka lounge with your hand clutched around some strangers penis due to fatigue.

Rape your cat and get some rest. The forum will still be here tomorrow if you like to continue making a first class tit of yourself all over again

Your concern about my sleeping habits are touching but the 3 hrs I had earlier will suffice, gonna make myself some breakfast shortly, after a quick blast on Sniper Elite 4.

Just try and cut the beastiality shit out, your elderly mother would be appalled.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2019, 12:56:18 AM »
Are you still playing video games?

:crampe:

Yeah so does Blurt, take it up with him...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2019, 12:59:06 AM »
First, Oak is Oak. There is no "Oak's people."

Second, I have ne need to undermine anything you say. I just need to grab a handful of popcorn from Scoundrel's endless supply and then watch as you verbally fist yourself every time you click on "Post."

Third, if the internet irritates you, there's always the Berenstein Bears collection of books. And they have pictures, too.

Yep, just as I thought, nothing to see here.

Do me a favour Tinkerbell and only quote me if you’re going to write something funny or interesting.... a near impossibly given the source in question I know, but at least try.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2019, 01:00:52 AM »
Blurt doesn't pretend or say that he's superior to anyone.  You do.

Point missed as always....

If you think adults shouldn’t play video games, have it out with someone pushing 60 rather than a person in their mid 30’s.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2019, 01:02:29 AM »
Okay, now I want you to go slip into a dress and heels. Hop hop!

Idiot.

That’s wasn’t my point and you know it.

Poark of course won’t mind that you play video games but for me to do so is apparently shameful.  :Doh2:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2019, 02:22:14 AM »
You claim to be superior, get it?  Blurt does not.

The problem is your claim to superiority when you're, at best, an average loser 36 year old millenial douchebag.  Playing video games seems to be part of the territory for 36 year old millenial douchebags, meh.

But, no other 36 year old millenial douchebag has ever claimed superiority over anyone in my presence before.  Maybe they know something you don't, Eurotrash.

A fucking dog turd in the street is superior to a 55 year old, obese, Yank mongrel with an attitude problem who cleans office toilets for a living.

Loads of adults play video games these days, how is it any different to spending most of your spare time charting shite on forums like you do?

You honestly ooze hypocrisy from each and every orifice...   :coffee_beans:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2019, 02:26:38 AM »
It's shameful simply because you should be busying yourself getting somewhere in your life rather than be cracking skulls and fucking cats.

I do play some video games, sure. I look for immersive, story-driven gameplay that challenges my problem-solving skills. But, by all means, have another crack at shooting people in the head from a mile away.

No what’s shameful is a 60 year old man dressing in women’s clothing...

Ask around.  :crampe:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2019, 02:29:47 AM »
You angry, bro?

Playing video games is pitiful past the age of 22 or so.  It's a fact.

No seriously how is playing video games any different to spending all your spare time talking to strangers on the internet?

Both practices can be argued as being a waste of time.

So how is using forums any more constructive, especially flame boards like this?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2019, 02:35:02 AM »
Honestly, I have to say I have more respect for Blurt. And I mean that with the utmost sincerity.

I may differ with him on his views on sexuality etc etc but one thing I can appreciate is having the balls and nobility to stand up and be counted.

Sadly, I cannot say the same for Aryan as he clearly cowered in fear when I pushed his back up against the wall with pictures of beautiful black woman and asked if he would fuck them. He was clearly too afraid of what others might think to provide a straight answer. And then, just when he thought he was in the clear I sprung the trap I was holding all along. A picture of a not so attractive black woman which he immediately leaped at the chance to disparage.

Disgraceful. Be a fucking man and live by your own principles. Sometimes those principles will jive with others sometimes they will not but at least at the end of the day you know you a big enough person to frame your own identity. And for that single reason I applaud Blurt despite what he may or may not being doing with his own body, clothes etc etc.

What fucking trap? You really do talk an immense out of disingenuous bullshit. 

I said all along that I don’t fuck black women....

You’re talking absolute nonsense here like usual.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2019, 02:37:10 AM »
A lot different.  I'm interacting with a person that has a brain, well, not you, but on average.  What's really sad is that you couldn't figure out the difference on your own.

Dayum.  :crampe:

There’s no difference you tool.

You’re wasting your time using forums just as much as anyone who plays video games is.

Think before you post in future.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2019, 02:42:10 AM »
I am very much about live and let live.  If, however, people start their shit with me, I'm not ever going to take it. 

Aryan Pus is a rotten, stupid, willfully ignorant fucking loser that has to screw women that are almost passed out drunk or drugged more likely in his case.

American blacks on average have 25% European blood.  American whites almost all have 0 %.  It clearly means that White men will fuck any woman of any race.

Yet more ridiculous  drivel.....

Whites will fuck anything you say? Right, it’s funny how it’s n1ggers who have a reputation for that kind of behaviour.  :coffee_beans:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #92 on: April 11, 2019, 02:44:15 AM »

You said that most black women didn't look like those women. Liar.It took you a lot of posts to eventually say no, only because you were cornered.

When he posted an unattractive black woman, you jumped to say no.   :crampe: 

So very transparent.

I’ve said all along I won’t fuck n1ggers, are you people genuinely retarded or just playing?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #93 on: April 11, 2019, 02:45:22 AM »
I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

It’s the same concept, neither practice is ‘educational’ or constructive.

Does your dumb ass understand now?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 11, 2019, 02:46:12 AM »

You didn't answer for many many posts.  And it was only when you painted into a corner.

So what if I didn’t answer straight away?? How does that matter in the slightest?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 11, 2019, 02:47:56 AM »
But DNA says otherwise.  It's because whites projected their raping behavior onto others.   So, how come the average white American has 0% Sub-Saharan DNA, all that rape maybe?

You fucking animals.

Whites don’t have n1gger DNA because we aren’t monkeys.  :crazy:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 11, 2019, 02:50:05 AM »
All you had to say is "no" the first time.  But you didn't.  Why?

Why should I answer any question?

I think my avatar and username should be enough to make anyone with a brain understand my views on miscegenation, especially with n1ggers.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 11, 2019, 02:53:02 AM »
So much for your theory that black men rape white women, huh, Sparky?!

What are you on about? Race-mixing is through the roof nowadays and unfortunately there are record numbers of mongrels like yourself running around but full blooded Caucasians have zero or next to no negroid DNA.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 11, 2019, 02:53:22 AM »

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #99 on: April 11, 2019, 02:57:12 AM »
Get a room you homos.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6