Author Topic: Im sure everyone will agree  (Read 2250 times)

Flynn

Re: Im sure everyone will agree
« Reply #80 on: April 11, 2019, 09:03:01 PM »
Put down the crack pipe, have a sip of something alcoholic, take a few deep breaths, and try again.  You're posting like a little yappy dog on meth.

OOPS is right.  Don't you know how to link to a specific post?  Your link took me to the middle of page 14 of an old thread, but my post ain't on that page. 

And when you do link it, there will be context aplenty to show that you've gone off half-cocked which you seem to do on the regular.

Now yUo wanna play stupid? For such a master of "flame", yUo sure do tuck tail and run pretty fast.

YUo said it. It's there. Sorry.

YUo got "OWNED", i know it's not quite a subforum, but i'll take it.

Tee-Hee!

P.S.- Fuck off.

P.S.S. - That would be post #234

P.S.S.S. - Who can't fucking read?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

« Reply #81 on: April 11, 2019, 09:07:32 PM »
C'mon Peaches, tell me again how yUo NEVER called Rotwang a child molester. Gee, Peaches, when do I get to see your subforum "PWNing" material?

Or do yUo need a "panel" yuO little mewling bitch?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #82 on: April 11, 2019, 09:13:14 PM »
Joo-boi aka Beastiality Smiles has just done it in another thread..

Flynn

« Reply #83 on: April 11, 2019, 09:15:29 PM »
You going at it with that RottenWog?

Rotwang would fucking molest Peaches, then for good measure, do it over again. There would be nothing of Peaches except burnt out dentures and ash.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #84 on: April 11, 2019, 09:18:59 PM »
 :popcorn:

The Queen Bee

« Reply #85 on: April 11, 2019, 09:32:34 PM »
For the record, Rotwang doesn’t like kids. He likes 19 year olds and up

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: April 11, 2019, 09:38:45 PM »
For the record, Rotwang doesn’t like kids. He likes 19 year olds and up

Aslong as they’re female who gives a shit

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #87 on: April 11, 2019, 09:41:40 PM »
Aslong as they’re female who gives a shit
whoa... stop the horse right there cowboy.

In the context of what's being discussed it could be argued that you are suggesting a lower limit threshold shouldn't matter.

Are you suggesting there is no minimum age requirement here?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: April 11, 2019, 09:47:50 PM »

In the context of what's being discussed it could be argued that you are suggesting a lower limit threshold shouldn't matter.

No I’m referring to the 19 yr olds and up...

Sure, a 67 yr old guy potentially fucking a 19 yr old is pervy as hell but if both are consenting adults I really don’t care.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #89 on: April 11, 2019, 10:01:49 PM »

Yeah...I was hoping he went back and edited that lol

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #90 on: April 11, 2019, 10:11:29 PM »
{alt}

Yeah...I was hoping he went back and edited that lol

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #91 on: April 11, 2019, 10:15:05 PM »
P.S.S. - That would be post #234
That's close enough to being a real link, ya hopeless putz.

I see my post (reply #234) which you quoted above was a REPLY to YOUR reply #232) just above it.  I'll take the liberty of showing you how to do this forum magic, just behold.....

Just wanted to pop in here and say hello to Rotwang. Has it been that long? How are you? I certainly hope things are well with you. Things are good on my end. Just terrible news about Third Rail Forum.

So I have a few questions to ask on behalf of the Upstanding Citizen Brigade Of Moral Standing.

Question One: Will you continue carrying on like an alley cat in heat? Or will you actually act like a fucking normal human being and accept "No means No"?

Question Two: My question is, will you continue posting like a fucking fully erect penis? Or will you post like the entertainer you are and forget about anyone under the age of 18?

Question Three: For as long as i've known about you, you always have been void of any humor or laughter. Is that because you were tired of "dating" people your own age? Yes, that is the question.

Question four: Do you carry any chloroform?

So, my reply was intended to HELP YOU in your meth stupor by explaining that the person you just spammed up the thread to try and flame FOUR NUMBERED TIMES in one post is not a member of this forum, a fact you could easily have determined for yourself by consulting the memberlist.

Now I ask, why do you find my remark so fukin offensive given your florid and lurid description of his putative past and current behavior that actually meets the legal description of child sexual abuse -- when all I did was to repeat a nickname that is in wide circulation but does nothing of the sort?

I'm afraid you really should start back pedaling now from this match you seem to want with Scudrel.  He's a shitty flamer too, just as you are, but he does have better drugs than you do and he'll probably make you look like the addle-brained simpleton you clearly are.

Rotwang would fucking molest Peaches, then for good measure, do it over again. There would be nothing of Peaches except burnt out dentures and ash.

Oddly enough, Rotty and I have done some sparring on another forum and nothing of the sort has even suggested itself as a possible outcome.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #92 on: April 12, 2019, 12:28:25 AM »

Whoa, indeed.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #93 on: April 12, 2019, 01:43:40 AM »
There's probably a REASON that the other 97% of posters here don't seem to have a problem with what you like to call miscegenation.

Oh, wait...Fraud's on your side too, I think.  Make it 94%.

What's so scary for you about interracial fornication?

You think wrong.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #94 on: April 12, 2019, 07:10:02 AM »
You think wrong.

My apologies for that.  It's just that you're such an 18th century libertarian about some matters.  Excuse my invoking you in this one.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #95 on: April 12, 2019, 08:26:13 AM »
My apologies for that.  It's just that you're such an 18th century libertarian about some matters.  Excuse my invoking you in this one.

De nada...

Flynn

« Reply #96 on: April 12, 2019, 01:25:57 PM »
That's close enough to being a real link, ya hopeless putz.

I see my post (reply #234) which you quoted above was a REPLY to YOUR reply #232) just above it.  I'll take the liberty of showing you how to do this forum magic, just behold.....

So, my reply was intended to HELP YOU in your meth stupor by explaining that the person you just spammed up the thread to try and flame FOUR NUMBERED TIMES in one post is not a member of this forum, a fact you could easily have determined for yourself by consulting the memberlist.

Now I ask, why do you find my remark so fukin offensive given your florid and lurid description of his putative past and current behavior that actually meets the legal description of child sexual abuse -- when all I did was to repeat a nickname that is in wide circulation but does nothing of the sort?

I'm afraid you really should start back pedaling now from this match you seem to want with Scudrel.  He's a shitty flamer too, just as you are, but he does have better drugs than you do and he'll probably make you look like the addle-brained simpleton you clearly are.

Oddly enough, Rotty and I have done some sparring on another forum and nothing of the sort has even suggested itself as a possible outcome.

Nice try.

Bottom Line: The post is there, yUo said it. Nice excuses though. Is this where yUo were supposed to, "PWN" me?

Tee-Hee!

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #97 on: April 12, 2019, 01:58:52 PM »
Is this where yUo were supposed to, "PWN" me?

Um, I never speak of pwning individual posters.  This would include you although you do stretch the definition of a "poster" to some degree. 

If you refer back to what I actually said, you may understand how fruitless your troll is gonna be in this matter.  If you need more schooling, try asking people who were actually here the day three of the BG "REGULARS" (including the flame board MOD) melted down and headed for the doors.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #98 on: April 12, 2019, 02:05:09 PM »
Getting deleted is a melty, Peaches?

:crazy:

Flynn

« Reply #99 on: April 12, 2019, 02:08:27 PM »
Um, I never speak of pwning individual posters.  This would include you although you do stretch the definition of a "poster" to some degree. 

If you refer back to what I actually said, you may understand how fruitless your troll is gonna be in this matter.  If you need more schooling, try asking people who were actually here the day three of the BG "REGULARS" (including the flame board MOD) melted down and headed for the doors.

Sorry retard. It's there. YUo said it. Owned.

Golly gee, i'm still waiting for Peaches to "PWN" me, like he says he did to the subforum. I see, yUo must be giving me a chance. How kind of yUo.

Lol

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6