Author Topic: well well well  (Read 406 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
well well well
« on: April 11, 2019, 04:04:00 PM »
What do we have here?

Looks like another radical leftist is on Santa's naughty list

https://www.yahoo.com/news/new-york-post-stirs-ilhan-omar-controversy-with-911-cover-144144001.html

What are your thoughts Lotus? Is this all a CON job? A witch hunt? Can we believe or not believe all women now?

:popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: well well well
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 04:11:41 PM »
Yes, clearly it's a CON job.

I also believe 9/11 was a false flag operation.  Do with that info what you will.

I have no idea what this has to do with "all women."  Stupid fucking question.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 04:13:54 PM »
Dems are lucky to have AOC because otherwise this unhinged and ungrateful refugee would be the face of their party.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 04:19:23 PM »
Dems are lucky to have AOC because otherwise this unhinged and ungrateful refugee would be the face of their party.

Oh lord.

PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 04:31:12 PM »

I also believe 9/11 was a false flag operation.  Do with that info what you will.

Now see. I happen to agree. On both points. Mostly because I am not a communist trained narcissist but rather a liberty loving proponent of a civilzed society where justice for ALL should prevailt. Unlike you

I saw nothing in those particular words that indicates to me she was dismissing the actions as non terrorist related. And I'm from NY. I lost friends that day. And I stood less than a mile away and watched in horror as these events unfolded. To me that was a leap and distortion as far as the right is concerned. To me she was attempting to highlight the crux of her argument which was the liberties she, as a Muslim, perceived she lost following the attacks.

But i am curious though. Why are you so quick to dismiss the rhetoric promulgated by the right on this occasion, but so quick to burn Candace Owens at the stake for her statements related to Hitler which were equally absent of detail and mostly taken out of context?

Im quite interested in understanding what moral measuring stick you applied in both situations. Are you up to a "logical" adult discussion or will you first need to ""checkin"" with your reprogramming center to see if this type of debate is on the ""No No"" list?  :popcorn:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 11, 2019, 04:38:36 PM »
Im quite interested in understanding what moral measuring stick you applied in both situations. Are you up to a "logical" adult discussion or will you first need to ""checkin"" with your reprogramming center to see if this type of debate is on the ""No No"" list? 

Stop asking me loaded questions that present a false dilemma and I will be happy to have a logical discussion with you.  Framing questions that way is not logical.  It's ignorant.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2019, 04:46:32 PM »
Stop asking me loaded questions that present a false dilemma and I will be happy to have a logical discussion with you.  Framing questions that way is not logical.  It's ignorant.
so this is the latest and greatest instructions descending off the communist mountain top? Questions which have the potential to expose you for the 2 face 2 bit hack you are ; sre now classified as “” loaded””

Not “catcalling”   Not “non-sensical” this time its “loaded”

Friends of SG   I present to you the number one reason these vermin are crying on the sidelines and Trump is still your president

Thank you for playing Lotus.

It was a pleasure savagely sodomizing you once again  :thumbup2: 

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2019, 04:48:16 PM »
Now see. I happen to agree. On both points. Mostly because I am not a communist trained narcissist but rather a liberty loving proponent of a civilzed society where justice for ALL should prevailt. Unlike you
Also, this bullshit.  That kind of assholish behavior renders you completely unworthy of my time and thoughtfulness.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2019, 04:49:24 PM »
so this is the latest and greatest instructions descending off the communist mountain top? Questions which have the potential to expose you for the 2 face 2 bit hack you are ; sre now classified as “” loaded””

Not “catcalling”   Not “non-sensical” this time its “loaded”

Friends of SG   I present to you the number one reason these vermin are crying on the sidelines and Trump is still your president

Thank you for playing Lotus.

It was a pleasure savagely sodomizing you once again  :thumbup2:

Translation: Lotus would crush me in a debate,so I'm not going there.  Signed, BS
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2019, 04:54:08 PM »
Feel free to climb out of the toilet, wipe my shit off your face and answer the question  at any time comrade  :popcorn:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2019, 04:56:27 PM »
Feel free to climb out of the toilet, wipe my shit off your face and answer the question  at any time comrade  :popcorn:

Feel free to search the term "loaded" and see where I have called you out for posing loaded questions half a dozen times before.  Then, try looking up the term and figuring out that you are an idiot who does not know how to debate, which is why I'm not taking your stupid bait.  Maroon.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2019, 05:16:32 PM »

Wow, we might have more in common than I first thought.

So you’re well aware of the ZOG problem that we all face?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2019, 05:24:44 PM »
Wow, we might have more in common than I first thought.

So you’re well aware of the ZOG problem that we all face?

You need to get this straight about me.  I am not a bigot.  I do not condemn anyone due to their nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or skin color.  And I do not hate an entire group because one member of that group pisses me off. 

I know some people here have no political center, but rather hate individuals and are so consumed by that hatred, they make those individuals' beliefs the focus of their political ridicule.  But that ain't me.

When I do hate people, I hate them for their ideologies or their intrinsic nastiness.  White supremacy is an ideology I detest.  So is anti-semitism, even though I profoundly dislike Netanyahu and his ideologies. 

I also really like Mexicans in general, even though at least one among their number is, imo, incredibly nasty. 

Is this making sense to you?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2019, 05:48:21 PM »
You need to get this straight about me.  I am not a bigot.  I do not condemn anyone due to their nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or skin color.  And I do not hate an entire group because one member of that group pisses me off. 

I know some people here have no political center, but rather hate individuals and are so consumed by that hatred, they make those individuals' beliefs the focus of their political ridicule.  But that ain't me.

When I do hate people, I hate them for their ideologies or their intrinsic nastiness.  White supremacy is an ideology I detest.  So is anti-semitism, even though I profoundly dislike Netanyahu and his ideologies. 

I also really like Mexicans in general, even though at least one among their number is, imo, incredibly nasty. 

I think you’re a leftist who has a problem with Zionism and Israel.

I have a problem with Zionism but it isn’t because of how the Palestinians are being treated in the Middle East, which is of course the main reason for the recent trend of opposition from the political left. It’s due to decades of Zionist Jew infiltration of western governments which has caused the decline of white nations, crippling debt-based economies and a whole host of anti-white, cancerous agendas and policies being implemented.

Why exactly do you harbour such a burning hatred for ‘white’ supremacy? Zionist Jew supremacy is very real and a far bigger current threat to humanity and world peace.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2019, 05:49:44 PM »
I think you’re a leftist who has a problem with Zionism and Israel.

I have a problem with Zionism but it isn’t because of how the Palestinians are being treated in the Middle East, which is of course the main reason for the recent trend of opposition from the political left. It’s due to decades of Zionist Jew infiltration of western governments which has caused the decline of white nations, crippling debt-based economies and a whole host of anti-white, cancerous agendas and policies being implemented.

Why exactly do you harbour such a burning hatred for ‘white’ supremacy? Zionist Jew supremacy is very real and a far bigger current threat to humanity and world peace.

OMG.  Go away, gnat.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2019, 05:58:19 PM »
Just as I suspected, you can’t forget about your Jewish ancestry and the threat of global Zionism even pales in comparison to the dreaded white supremacist boogeyman.   :crazy:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2019, 06:15:50 PM »
Just as I suspected, you can’t forget about your Jewish ancestry and the threat of global Zionism even pales in comparison to the dreaded white supremacist boogeyman.   :crazy:

Okay.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2019, 06:51:15 PM »
Feel free to search the term "loaded" and see where I have called you out for posing loaded questions half a dozen times before.  Then, try looking up the term and figuring out that you are an idiot who does not know how to debate, which is why I'm not taking your stupid bait.  Maroon.
My my, someone sure does look like they are a bit uncomfortable now.
As a matter of fact, I'd wager you are on the cusp of a complete thermo nuclear explosion.

Please don't. I'd hate to be responsible for the type of massive biohazard disaster that will have the help mopping up the mountains of shit you've managed to internalize over the decades of communist indoctrination. The California school system is in bad enough shape as it is.

So Breathe. Into a paper bag filled with airplane glue if you must.

Does the framing of my question have you checking under your seat for a safe space, snowflake? Awe. Poor baby. Throw your fucking bottle & bib at the wall all you want, see if that changes matters, even slightly. Seems you lack the confidence in that two-cent certificate of toilet flushing excellence earned at your local community college for demonstrating that you too can contribute to photosynthesis along with every other plant in the room.   

Shall I frame the question into a more agreeable format? Something with a little more familiarity perhaps? Like a multiple choice so that a pseudo intellectual such as yourself has a 50/50 chance of answering it correctly? 

Would something to the effect of “what is the color of George Washington's white horse" a)dog, b)cat, c)mouse, d)white? suffice for someone with your limited abilities?

Oh fuck all I'm not going to do that my little sjw Princess.

So get fucked with an oscillating razor if you think my question is too "loaded". I think your head is too "loaded". With dogshit and delusions of adequacy to be completely honest.

The question I'm asking you requires two things.

1) for you to do a little soul searching.  -- So yeah, I could see where you'd be immediately put off by that.

2) For you to dig deep into your character to come up with a fair, consistent and equally applicable answer.

Again, I can certainly see why you'd have difficulty when character is a prerequisite to answering the question. Given the obvious fact that you are nothing but a cheap carbon copy designed by your communist programmers to parrot the beliefs and ideas of others. Clearly the elements of character were never embedded into your shitware so naturally when presented with a question which requires the same you short circuit and crash. Just like you're doing now.

Seriously, you would have been better off keeping your leaky shithose shut for a change, or, at the very least, mitigated your gross hypocrisy with a statement more consistent with reality.

Something to the effect of "I’m so blinded by rage due a crushing lose to trump that it would be unrealistic to ask to me to apply the principles of justice during such trying times in my life"

Yeah, that might of worked a little better.

At least then the audience outside of your little bed wetting water-boy could have furnished you props for candor even as they still viewed you with the utter contempt your twisted personality deserves.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2019, 08:26:20 PM »

I'm American, bigot.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2019, 10:38:38 PM »
My my, someone sure does look like they are a bit uncomfortable now.
As a matter of fact, I'd wager you are on the cusp of a complete thermo nuclear explosion.
Okay.

LMAO.

Did you read your own post?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6