Author Topic: An open apology to Caskur  (Read 1098 times)

Flynn

An open apology to Caskur
« on: April 11, 2019, 07:32:21 PM »
Even though, I may think you're one of the biggest snakes out here, and that yUo deal in other peoples personal information. I guess it does not excuse my actions in regards to Kurt, and your deceased son. What I said was out of line, and is inexcusable. People who know me, know that I don't "flame" like that. For the record, I started posting that crap after yUo started posting about CC and her daughter, whom yuO called "retarded". Okay, i'm digressing. Look, I apologize for being callous, and taking it too far. I hope in the future, yUo can find it in your heart to forgive me; I was wrong. I also hope that yuO will continue posting here, as it wouldn't be the same without yUo. Did I just fucking say that?

Anyhoo. I hope that yUo and "eye" can move beyond this; and continue our e-relationship in a more fruitful manner. I look forward to seeing yUo post. Oh, Jesus i'm going to be sick.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

I'm Sorry Cathy,

Love Alisha or Allie.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2019, 08:41:26 PM by Flynn »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: An open apology to Caskur
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 07:34:13 PM »
Takes a big person.  :thumbup2:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 07:35:47 PM »
Even though, I may think you're one of the biggest snakes out here, and that yUo deal in other peoples personal information. I guess it does not excuse my actions in regards to Kurt, and your deceased son. What I said was out of line, and is inexcusable. People who know me, know that I don't "flame" like that. For the record, I started posting that crap after yUo started posting about CC and her daughter, whom yuO called "retarded". Okay, i'm digressing. Look, I apologize for being callous, and taking it too far. I hope in the future, yUo can find it in your heart to forgive me; I was wrong. I also hope that yuO will continue posting here, as it wouldn't be the same without yUo. Did I just fucking say that?

Anyhoo. I hope that yUo and "eye" can move beyond this; and continue our e-relationship in a more fruitful manner. I look forward to seeing yUo post. Oh, Jesus i'm going to be sick.

I'm Sorry Cathy,

Love Alisha.

Priceless quote.

:popcorn:

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BroadcastHoney
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2614 / -2532
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 02:48:35 AM »

I'm Sorry Cathy,

Love Alisha or Allie.

This is bullshit you deceptive polyps...

I never said Cass's daughter was a retard... She is not a retard, she is disabled with a muscular dystrophy... big difference

Stop spreading bullshit...

Go root yourself with a rusty chainsaw.

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2019, 06:01:07 AM »
This is bullshit you deceptive polyps...

I never said Cass's daughter was a retard... She is not a retard, she is disabled with a muscular dystrophy... big difference

Stop spreading bullshit...

Go root yourself with a rusty chainsaw.

So graceful, wow

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2019, 09:45:13 AM »
Caskur’s a pig, they’re not known for their grace.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2019, 10:45:14 AM »
So graceful, wow

Says the Paki bitch who wants the Royal family dead...

Caskur’s a pig, they’re not known for their grace.

blow a homeless drunk parasite.

Flynn

« Reply #7 on: April 12, 2019, 01:10:51 PM »

Still talking about EBs daughter? I thought this was a no-no? Way to keep up with the P.I.I., yuO fucking bush pig.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: April 12, 2019, 01:16:16 PM »
ALL OF YOU - enough with the kids PERIOD

Offline Frederica

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Frederica
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -9
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2019, 01:37:05 PM »

Says the Paki bitch who wants the Royal family dead...

^^^ jealous of my cornishness :)

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2019, 01:53:02 PM »
Still talking about EBs daughter? I thought this was a no-no? Way to keep up with the P.I.I., yuO fucking bush pig.

Way to keep acting like a fucking idiot, nutjob.

EB doesn't have a daughter.

You however are not "Flynn" period.

^^^ jealous of my cornishness :)

No, you aren't a real Cornish person... you're a UK immigrant. Duh!~

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2019, 01:54:53 PM »
ALL OF YOU - enough with the kids PERIOD

This is a phony thread with an equally phony apology.

Flynn is a dickhead.

Flynn

« Reply #12 on: April 12, 2019, 01:59:24 PM »
You however are not "Flynn" period

Hey, I have 2 children. Wanna make fun of them too? At least I don't have to make up shit, to garner attention; on a "flame" forum about an alleged "break in".

Wanna take this to FT, where there are no rules? Lets both go to FT, and I will fuck yUo up, where yUo wished yUo were dead.

Flynn

« Reply #13 on: April 12, 2019, 02:00:00 PM »
This is a phony thread with an equally phony apology.

Flynn is a dickhead.

And Caskur spouts fucking P.I.I.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 12, 2019, 02:43:24 PM »

I'm Sorry Cathy,

Love Alisha or Allie.

And I'm a fucking walking talking bucket of douch water and hypocrite is my first, second and third name.

fixed.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2019, 02:45:54 PM »
fixed.

That's a first name, thus it would be permitted even if you yourself had not BLABBED it repeatedly all over the internet.

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 12, 2019, 02:49:03 PM »
Hey, I have 2 children. Wanna make fun of them too? At least I don't have to make up shit, to garner attention; on a "flame" forum about an alleged "break in".

Wanna take this to FT, where there are no rules? Lets both go to FT, and I will fuck yUo up, where yUo wished yUo were dead.

I bet your gash is fucked up after birthing two sprogs....lol

I have no interest in a board full of bogans...You people literally do NOTHING interesting in your pathetic little lives and that's a real feat in and of itself. 

Offline BroadcastHoney

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 12, 2019, 02:50:07 PM »
That's a first name, thus it would be permitted even if you yourself had not BLABBED it repeatedly all over the internet.

fuck off slackwit.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2019, 02:52:26 PM »
fuck off slackwit.

Have a tissue, and a nice cookie.

:kleenex:   :turd:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2019, 03:02:36 PM »
Have a tissue, and a nice cookie.

:kleenex:   :turd:

If you need any Veterinary Grade chloroform to soak that tissue in, Aryan Pride is your go to man...

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6