Author Topic: Reject Rodeo lol  (Read 1256 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: Reject Rodeo lol
« on: April 11, 2019, 08:25:57 PM »
She's probably tripping on the fact that Fash allows guest posting in the dump, and lately a few people (some of whom are clearly members) have been playing with that feature.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 11, 2019, 08:26:28 PM »
Ha Freud has made a thread over there about why dogs are better than cats.  :crampe:

Freud doesn't post there.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 11, 2019, 08:36:40 PM »
I recall you getting your elderly ass e-fisted on a near daily basis over there...

I honestly wondered if you were a kiddi-fiddler or something due to the amount of abuse which you received and your extremely faggoty username.

I think someone else has already mentioned in this very thread, speaking to you, to the effect that reading is fundamental.

It has taken some time, but I've reached the point where I've run out of idiots there who need to be shown what happens when they push me.  So it's pretty slow going now and I neither read nor post much.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 11:23:43 AM »
What’s the beef with Herman? I didn’t think he posted anywhere apart from the Chank forum....

He's a meat head who's prone to poast while drunk.  It's not a problem for me, of course, since I've seen far worse in other venues.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6