Author Topic: Income Inequality in his face  (Read 547 times)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
Income Inequality in his face
« on: April 12, 2019, 12:50:39 AM »

Jamie Dimon gets reamed a new asshole.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
Re: Income Inequality in his face
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 01:08:40 PM »
Why? She created a fictitious character based on a 16.50 ph entry level bank job and tried to guilt trip him over it as if it was his problem that the fictitious woman took an unsuitable position for her needs and her fictitious child's needs, with fictitious accommodation beyond her fictious means.

That woman twatted herself...

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2019, 01:53:20 PM »
Why? She created a fictitious character based on a 16.50 ph entry level bank job and tried to guilt trip him over it as if it was his problem that the fictitious woman took an unsuitable position for her needs and her fictitious child's needs, with fictitious accommodation beyond her fictious means.

Don't be blaming "that woman" for the plain fact that you abhor the very concept of "income inequality" due to your own (rather extreme) political ideology.  Her stunt was perfectly rational, given the point she was trying to make.

There's no call for you to shit on a thread just because its topic offends your own sense of reality.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2019, 02:09:29 PM »
Don't be blaming "that woman" for the plain fact that you abhor the very concept of "income inequality" due to your own (rather extreme) political ideology.  Her stunt was perfectly rational, given the point she was trying to make.

There's no call for you to shit on a thread just because its topic offends your own sense of reality.

Living and working within your means is an extreme political ideology as is calling out someone trying to badger the free market with a fake situation for extreme political ideology brownie points?

Bizarre....

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2019, 12:05:11 AM »

There are real people that the character represents all over the US. 

It's many someone's reality.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2019, 12:57:17 AM »
There are real people that the character represents all over the US. 

It's many someone's reality.

The market dictates what services are worth. Maybe that fictitious young woman should have thought fictitious twice about having unprotected group sex on a fictitious tour bus or not giving up the fictious lil bastard for adoption or not sharing the cost of fictitious rent with another fictitious poorly reasoning bobblehead and her fictitious brat.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2019, 02:53:05 AM »
The market dictates what services are worth. Maybe that fictitious young woman should have thought fictitious twice about having unprotected group sex on a fictitious tour bus or not giving up the fictious lil bastard for adoption or not sharing the cost of fictitious rent with another fictitious poorly reasoning bobblehead and her fictitious brat.

I see how much you disrespect fiction. So kind of you to run with it.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2019, 03:29:15 AM »
I disrespect liars and cheats who seek to frame people into doing what they want.

That old woman made a fool out of herself. Typical leftist...

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 06:17:01 PM »
I disrespect liars and cheats who seek to frame people into doing what they want.

She made a fool of Dimon. 

He had no answers, not even your hysterical ones.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 07:22:52 PM »
He had no answers, not even your hysterical ones.

I deplore boilerplate libertarian trolls almost as much as boilerplate fascist ones, or boilerplate communist ones.

MacGuffin

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 07:27:21 PM »

She's a Professor of Taxation, let that sink in Wog.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #11 on: April 17, 2019, 08:28:55 PM »
When in the course of our society is there a time that anyone is guaranteed not to have a negative balance at the end of the month?

Did you read that in the Constitution?

I did not. Not even in the General Welfare Clause.

The best possible outcome for humankind is equal opportunity.... not equal outcomes.

I defy you to sit or stand there and relate to me why a congresswoman toting a golden parachute about her holds any moral ground over a CEO when both of them are where they are financially simply because they took risks.

7 in 10 businesses fail so the odds are risk isn't even going to be its own reward.

But we have that chance. We have that choice.

Or, we can bitch about it. Like bitches.

No one is guaranteed enough income. Hell, with legalized abortion, no one is even guaranteed to exit the womb.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 17, 2019, 08:39:00 PM »
When in the course of our society is there a time that anyone is guaranteed not to have a negative balance at the end of the month?

Did you read that in the Constitution?

I did not. Not even in the General Welfare Clause.

The best possible outcome for humankind is equal opportunity.... not equal outcomes.

I defy you to sit or stand there and relate to me why a congresswoman toting a golden parachute about her holds any moral ground over a CEO when both of them are where they are financially simply because they took risks.

7 in 10 businesses fail so the odds are risk isn't even going to be its own reward.

But we have that chance. We have that choice.

Or, we can bitch about it. Like bitches.

No one is guaranteed enough income. Hell, with legalized abortion, no one is even guaranteed to exit the womb.

Funny how the wealthy are guaranteed not to pay taxes though.   

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 17, 2019, 08:59:37 PM »
Funny how the wealthy are guaranteed not to pay taxes though.

And the great deflection begins.

Tell me oh Mistress of the Mystics....

Since Bills originate in the House... please render unto us all what your liberal liaisons of justice are writing to end the current immigration woes that befall those who seek our shores of opportunity?

I await with hopes higher than salted slugs.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2019, 09:00:54 PM »
And the great deflection begins.

Tell me oh Mistress of the Mystics....

Since Bills originate in the House... please render unto us all what your liberal liaisons of justice are writing to end the current immigration woes that befall those who seek our shores of opportunity?

I await with hopes higher than salted slugs.

No deflection, just zooming out and looking at the bigger picture.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 17, 2019, 09:20:37 PM »
No deflection, just zooming out and looking at the bigger picture.

Sure.

While your zoning out, perchance Lotus or another agent of change can fly in here and zing us with some real debate.

I mean, seriously.

Starting a thread you can't back up is like building on quicksand starting out with your feet tied to cinder blocks.

Or, conversely, you can ask me something and I'll tell you how it is in the real world. Like the wealthiest paying more of the share than other brackets combined.  Where logic is not to be undone by whiteboards of shame by a woman who already broke her own glass ceiling like the hypocritical oaf she pretends not to be.

Yeah. That would be great.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 17, 2019, 09:24:09 PM »
Sure.

While your zoning out, perchance Lotus or another agent of change can fly in here and zing us with some real debate.

I mean, seriously.

Starting a thread you can't back up is like building on quicksand starting out with your feet tied to cinder blocks.

Or, conversely, you can ask me something and I'll tell you how it is in the real world. Like the wealthiest paying more of the share than other brackets combined.  Where logic is not to be undone by whiteboards of shame by a woman who already broke her own glass ceiling like the hypocritical oaf she pretends not to be.

Yeah. That would be great.

I said zooming out and you can have whomever you want "debate" you.  I don't find you interesting enough to bother.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 10:35:40 PM »
She's a Professor of Taxation, let that sink in Wog.

Professor of Taxation?  :crampe:

She's worthless like her equally ridiculous title, oh Mister Self Fisting Doctor of Poorly Rendered Search Box Slang...

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2019, 10:51:35 PM »

Jamie Dimon gets reamed a new asshole.
I'm not seeing where that congress woman is going with her rhetoric. While I do empathize with this character she's created for purposes of his hearing I'm just not seeing how this is Jamie's or any other CEO's fault. He does not hold a gun to her head nor is he forcing her to work at his bank. His bank, like many others, has established what they feel is a fair market value for the services rendered by a person wishing to assume the job function this fictitious character is holding.

Much like if you yourself happen to be a homeowner and you wished to sell your own you would be examining the fair market value you of your home. I'm quite confident that you would be looking to obtain fair market value as your sale price. And I would not fault for doing so. And I'm equally confident you would not turn your back on what may be several hundred thousand dollars worth of possible profit simply because the person wishing to purchase your home would like to own a home but cannot afford the one you are selling.

Demonizing the haves because there are have nots in our society is not the path to a successful future.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2019, 10:54:52 PM »
I'm not seeing where that congress woman is going with her rhetoric. While I do empathize with this character she's created for purposes of his hearing I'm just not seeing how this is Jamie's or any other CEO's fault. He does not hold a gun to her head nor is he forcing her to work at his bank. His bank, like many others, has established what they feel is a fair market value for the services rendered by a person wishing to assume the job function this fictitious character is holding.

Much like if you yourself happen to be a homeowner and you wished to sell your own you would be examining the fair market value you of your home. I'm quite confident that you would be looking to obtain fair market value as your sale price. And I would not fault for doing so. And I'm equally confident you would not turn your back on what may be several hundred thousand dollars worth of possible profit simply because the person wishing to purchase your home would like to own a home but cannot afford the one you are selling.

Demonizing the haves because there are have nots in our society is not the path to a successful future.

Why didn't he defend himself?

Because he knows what they do to hardworking Americans is wrong.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6