Author Topic: Posts for Poverty  (Read 770 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Posts for Poverty
« on: April 12, 2019, 03:34:18 PM »
Friends. That time of year is upon us. The time of year when our Lord loveth the world so much, he gave his only begotten son so we not perish but enjoy life ever after.

Powerful words. I find myself humbled. Truly. And so, as I thought about all the wonderful things that we enjoy here at stomping grounds. Daily post counts. Responses. Activity. The absence of that smell which accompanies decomposing flesh. I could not help to think about the less fortunate among the ranks of Flametown. Specifically, those of us who squander in online poverty waiting days sometimes weeks for a passerby to come along with a skittle of human waste to provoke a response.

I would be remiss if I didn't say the thought makes me choke up at times.

I am talking about our friends at www.flametruth.com.

Now at the risk of wrath I am posting this link you see above because this time of year is not about grievances. It's about humanity. And the joy of giving. And to that end I am asking each of you paltry insects to search deep into your sippy cups; and whether it be a droplet or two of dispensable drool, a mere puff of mental flatulence or a man-size carving of that dense spam you post daily I am asking you to give. Give from the heart. Give generously.

Now some of the more intellectually impoverished among us may be understandably hesitant to fire up their handicap scooters and venture out into the hostilities of the unknown. Especially given recent changes to minimum IQ requirements for all new arrivals. which, coincidentally, encourages a bit of a chuckle given such a mandate is tantamount to posting a noisy neighbors policy for long term guests at the entrance to a mausoleum.

But I digress, friends.

This is a come together time of year and I am sure our friends at FlameTruth will make all the necessary preparations to accommodate your various disabilities. So I send thee forth, as sheep among wolves. Go with an open mind. Go with an open hands. Go with an open heart. And in the case of Benzo, go with open ass cheeks.

Concerns. Many of you will have them. And some have already expressed theirs. Please review the following questions and answers section of this post to see if one of these situations may apply to you.

Aryan Shit-for-brains asks:    Do you think they'll let me bring my Adolf HIlter inflatable friend? Do you think they hate Jews?

Aryan. thank you for voicing your concerns. To your first question,  I think it would be a good idea if you left your spouse at home for the duration of your trip. This is not a family-oriented forum and things can get a little dicey from time to time. And should they render your friend unusable how will you release yourself sexually from now on? Rhetorical question of course.

I really don't want you fumbling over your fingers to provide an answer.

As to your second point which, coincidentally dovetails off the first. CW is a 4th generation Rabbi with a full neck-beard, life long abstinence to deodorant and wears combat boots under her Bekishe. The steel toe kind. So I’d probably pump the brakes with the anti-Semitic rhetoric if I were you. 

LettuceBuldge asks:    Recently, in my part of California there was like this nary new procedure everyone was talking about called Brain tissue liposuction. It allegedly removes all the cellulite above the neck which many Venezuelan physicians say is responsible for aging. Study after Study conducted a long time ago in a place far far away confrm this to be true. Well, I took my income tax refund and had this procedure done.  But ever since, I can’t quite seem to organize my thoughts and my husband tells me  I have the debating skills of a goldfish.

First of all Lotus, this is a statement not a question, you dumb fucking twat. Anyway, grossness of your unmitigated stupidity aside,  I've always maintained the belief that honesty is your best policy. and if I were you I would inform them upfront that persons with disabilities are people too.  I mean what’s the worst they can do? Siphon out your brain cells with a sippy straw?

Caskur asks:    My maiden name is “fuck pigs” and that sloppy fat fuck danny posted it right there in the open forum. Do you think my personal information will be safe?

Caskur, first of all, shove your question up that orifice which is responsible for regularly releasing your most redeeming of properties. No one likes you. And second. Given the current activity statistics I can say with confidence only 3 persons on our planet saw it. If that. And I would be hard pressed to agree that any of them give a fuck what name mountain ogres choose to associate with their primitive tribes.

However, should you remain uncomfortable perhaps you could politely ask they remove this PI in exchange for a promise of muted posting and above aborigine bathing standards for the duration of your stay?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: Posts for Poverty
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2019, 11:37:50 PM »
Lol. There's only like 4 threads at any given time which reference this site. But  the consistent and very much appreciated homage aside, I personally could care less who posts where and the OP certainly wasn't intended to stoke some kind of board war.

And if the vast armies of Flametruth whom I pray are not assembling at an internet router within emoticon firing range feel otherwise, please allow me to clarify my thinking on this idea of "board war".

Before the unnecessary pillage and bloodshed of innocent smileys gets out of hand.

A "Board war" is a laughable concept in my mind. I always found those cute in a kind of are these adults for real[ kind of way. How exactly are "board wars" fought over the expanse of the internet? Are emojis loaded into electronic catapults and fired across the electronic infrastructure at the walls of the opposing URL until one manages to penetrate the defenses?

Will opposing infantries begin marching with the letter I stocked in quivers with orders to fire upon vulnerable targets who happen to pop out from the protective shielding of hidden boards and shout-boxs? Is the letter A tactically deployed as a boomerang during such bloody warfare? Does anyone really win during such an engagement? And if image tags happen to be taken as a prisoners of war during one of these fierce battles are they treated with the respect and dignity one would come to expect under the Geneva convention?

I'm truly sorry if I'm hurting anyone's feelings here but this whole concept of "warring" over the internet does indeed escape me.

So enlighten me.

Perhaps I am simply too mature to think on such a level?

Please advise.

TIA.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2019, 01:06:07 AM »
shot caller or not, I'm just hoping he can broker a truce to this world wide web apocalypse  I may haven inadvertently drove us into.

it's disconcerting

And I have concerned smileys calling me round the clock wondering what the day after such an apocalyptic event will look like.

I would be remiss if I told you I am at a loss for words to console them right now.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2019, 01:53:15 PM »
Seems the "fuck pigs" comment may have ruffled a few feathers.

Or in this case a few whale fins.

Don't post "fuck pigs" any more Fat Fuck. You slobbering uninteresting Fat fuck.  Or I'll be forced to seek a court order restraining you posting PII in the future. You dopey fat fuck.

Make a note of it.

This PII abuse has to end somewhere. Doesn't it?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2019, 11:16:21 PM »
yeah, it's pretty sad.

But it's also Easter and I feel good about my philanthropic efforts. What did they get .. like 25 posts since I kicked the hornets nest?

Some quite comical in a "wait a minute, you're really allowed to drive a car" sort of way  :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2019, 11:25:39 PM »
I don’t get why they talk shit about this forum when half are here with alts.
the funniest is when they said they don't bother reading but mysteriously know exactly what is being said and when it's being said.  :biglaugha:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 13, 2019, 11:29:31 PM »
Flea... did you ready Fatty's latest thread?

Apparently weeper trolled him into making a complete tit of himself  :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2019, 11:30:53 PM »

Exactly.

Did you check out my forum poll ?
C'mon.. do you really wanna do that? it's Easter.

they have no one to talk to and now you want to take away the only thing they have to talk about?

You're more philanthropic than this Flea

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 14, 2019, 12:54:50 AM »
I stopped bothering with FT when cw thought it wise to give Fat Danny a panel and a purpose.  His cheesy, try-hard forum novellas are painful on the retinas.
Can you believe the moron went off the rails because he thinks I accused him of posting PII  :crampe:

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 14, 2019, 01:10:18 AM »
He's got a shaky grasp on logic, yet he tries to be a logic flamer.  So, yes.  What makes sense to most people goes right over that fucking watermelon shaped head of his.  Humor is a lost cause as well.

I wish him luck trying to drum up interest on a forum nearly all serious flamers have bailed from.
That guy is such an uninteresting and talent-less suck up. Watching him suck Martini's cock in public view was cringe worthy

And I don't think I've ever read a post from that guy that was so much as slightly entertaining 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 14, 2019, 01:17:23 AM »
I've seen a lot of stupid people posting stupid things on these forums over the years, but his wrong-think reaction to the PII jest on a reaper rumor is the closest thing I've seen to truly forum retarded.
If that guy couldn't see that the jest was more of a dig on Caskur than it was on him or Flametruth then he is a danger to himself any time he's not tethered to his computer

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 14, 2019, 01:33:27 AM »
The Slob got trolled by Weaper  :crampe: :crampe:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6