Author Topic: Oak isn't so bad...  (Read 2626 times)

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Re: Oak isn't so bad...
« Reply #40 on: April 16, 2019, 08:26:02 AM »
Cross-dressing in public really should be illegal.

No, what should be illegal is inciting violence against others based solely on their cultural or ethnic background.

Oh, wait...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2019, 11:46:01 AM »
No, what should be illegal is inciting violence against others based solely on their cultural or ethnic background.

Oh, wait...

You’re right, Poarkahontas does do that quite regularly against white people...
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2019, 11:58:24 AM »
No, she doesn't.

She calls out racist pieces of shit, regardless of their cultural or ethnic backgrounds.

Not too bright, are you?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2019, 12:08:45 PM »
No, she doesn't.

She calls out racist pieces of shit, regardless of their cultural or ethnic backgrounds.

Not too bright, are you?

No, she moans about white people. People like her (and you) think that any white person who isn’t a left-leaning cuck or SJW is a hardcore racist.

Feel free to quote where she’s ever complained about ‘racist’ black or brown people.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2019, 12:17:19 PM »
There is no such thing as crossdressing.

Men were the original purveyors of skirts, togas, wraps, makeup, jewelry, high heels, hosiery, and the like. Women seized upon these items and claimed them solely their own.

So when you see a male wearing 3 inch heels and swinging his handbag off his hip, realize he's technically more man than all of us combined for memorializing all we've lost...

There’s a pic floating around of Vitriol in a toga

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #45 on: April 16, 2019, 12:30:52 PM »
Freud has a collection of sum in his, "housecoat."

The Queen Bee

« Reply #46 on: April 16, 2019, 12:36:26 PM »
Freud has a collection of sum in his, "housecoat."

I’ll pass on seeing that, thanks

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #47 on: April 16, 2019, 01:57:07 PM »
No, she moans about white people. People like her (and you) think that any white person who isn’t a left-leaning cuck or SJW is a hardcore racist.

Feel free to quote where she’s ever complained about ‘racist’ black or brown people.

They're not here posting racist shit are they, Sparky?

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: April 16, 2019, 02:33:24 PM »
You wouldn’t give a shit if they were aslong as whitey was on the receiving end.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #49 on: April 16, 2019, 02:34:19 PM »
You wouldn’t give a shit if they were aslong as whitey was on the receiving end.

I accept your surrender.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2019, 09:27:53 PM »

There’s a pic floating around of Vitriol in a toga

...with coffee stains.

Flynn

« Reply #51 on: April 17, 2019, 12:43:46 AM »
I mean... she's decrepit, of average intelligence, and hasn't had a root without a battery assist in yonks...

...but...

She's got a better sense of humour than that raging Welsh mongoloid princess from the bowels of the Californian dis-education system and from all indications Oak isn't prone to engaging her pets in a deeply disturbing and unfortunate manner like a certain resident white nationalist who thinks butter is 'coloured' and chooses to orgasm between the folds of his toasted white bread instead...

...and at least Oak doesn't talk about BOOM'ing cocks/cawks day in day out online for over a decade then insist she's not interested in BOOM'ng or getting BOOM'ed by said cocks/cawks every subsidized Snowbird Express Weekend that other glob can mobilize, take down, and reassemble his walking frame in with even less time he expends dabbing his genitals in Vics Vapor Rub and Brut cologne with a turkey baster and jeweller's glass while feeling the nostalgic highway turns in the bus dunny from his last Florida-Georgia meat up...

No, Oak is the real deal...

If you put aside her La Raza tendencies, denture dependency, and where on her body she collects the dipping sauce for her super secret hot tamales recipe... she's bearable.

I was wrong to completely dismiss the butterball. It won't happen again.  :borat:

As I really don't know much about Oak, or if Oak went by a different handle; or if Oak was a member at any other flame forum. I do know this. Oak is light years ahead of your stupid ass when it comes to, flaming, critical thinking; and basic logic skills.

For years, you've been on these forums chatting up the "ladies", getting involved in Real Life shit with some of these forum losers. I mean how fucking lonely do yUo have to be to invite some online dude into your fucking home? Seriously, you're either a bleeding heart or you're just a fucking dipshit. I mean, lets face it Freud, yUo were never here to "flame". YuO were here to get chummy with the likes of Feral, Flea and a plethera of others. What kind of Real Life introvert only has online relationships? Freud, yUo have to be mentally ill. Have yUo seen the shit yUo post?

Whereas, a person like yourself who runs around claiming to be a "genius", along with being the most "sexiest man" on a fucking dead forum. C'mon dude. YuO scamper around here calling people, "dyke", "dummyhead", "fat"; and "poopoo face". Then yUo have the nerve to pontificate about Oak. Give it a rest retard. Either up your fucking game or move back to Caskurs future forum, Flame Truth. At least there, your shit will intermingle with the shite already there, so all 3 of their posters can't see how yUo really fucking suck.

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
« Reply #52 on: April 17, 2019, 09:30:34 AM »
As I really don't know much about Oak, or if Oak went by a different handle; or if Oak was a member at any other flame forum. I do know this. Oak is light years ahead of your stupid ass when it comes to, flaming, critical thinking; and basic logic skills.

For years, you've been on these forums chatting up the "ladies", getting involved in Real Life shit with some of these forum losers. I mean how fucking lonely do yUo have to be to invite some online dude into your fucking home? Seriously, you're either a bleeding heart or you're just a fucking dipshit. I mean, lets face it Freud, yUo were never here to "flame". YuO were here to get chummy with the likes of Feral, Flea and a plethera of others. What kind of Real Life introvert only has online relationships? Freud, yUo have to be mentally ill. Have yUo seen the shit yUo post?

Whereas, a person like yourself who runs around claiming to be a "genius", along with being the most "sexiest man" on a fucking dead forum. C'mon dude. YuO scamper around here calling people, "dyke", "dummyhead", "fat"; and "poopoo face". Then yUo have the nerve to pontificate about Oak. Give it a rest retard. Either up your fucking game or move back to Caskurs future forum, Flame Truth. At least there, your shit will intermingle with the shite already there, so all 3 of their posters can't see how yUo really fucking suck.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: April 17, 2019, 11:15:03 AM »

I skimmed that and all I came away with was that you hate being called a dyke....

...dyke!

:musicboohoo: Moan some more for me, my indignant little roadhouse trollop!

Tell me how YUO rEALLy feelz!  :laughinatu:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: April 17, 2019, 11:28:40 AM »
Well, Freud just got e-fisted.... fucking LOLOLOLOL.  :crampe:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: April 17, 2019, 11:49:10 AM »
 :crampe:

Because Flynn probably is a lot lizard-ish lickapotamus in denial? Nah...

Hey though... at least when SHE goes down on a pussy she doesn't have to worry about scratch marks and Toxoplasmosis after...  :laughinatu:

Freud
- meow...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: April 17, 2019, 11:59:13 AM »
You’ve been fisted because the post has brought to people’s attention your sad, e-Romeo existence where you’ve been chasing women on forums for years.  Seriously fella, that’s some sad sorry shit... 

Go to a club, the supermarket, the beach, a park, fucking anywhere if you want to meAT women and aslong as your partial Jewish ancestry hasn’t ruined your appearance, you might stand a chance of actually getting a genuine fuck rather than jerking off on Skype.

Wannabe ladies men on these sort of forums are always social losers who can’t attract women in the real world, well done for exposing your real self through your actions and behaviour yet again, Freud die Jude.  :laughinatu:

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: April 17, 2019, 12:12:12 PM »
Don't you get it? They chase ME...

Or maybe you do get it...a little:

Freud
- 8 out of 10 cats...

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 17, 2019, 12:23:38 PM »
Creating images in my honour? Someone’s clearly upset...

It’s ok flower, I’ll stop teasing you if it’s affecting your frail ego and state of mind so badly.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #59 on: April 17, 2019, 12:24:01 PM »
You’ve been fisted because the post has brought to people’s attention your sad, e-Romeo existence where you’ve been chasing women on forums for years.  Seriously fella, that’s some sad sorry shit... 

Go to a club, the supermarket, the beach, a park, fucking anywhere if you want to meAT women and aslong as your partial Jewish ancestry hasn’t ruined your appearance, you might stand a chance of actually getting a genuine fuck rather than jerking off on Skype.

Wannabe ladies men on these sort of forums are always social losers who can’t attract women in the real world, well done for exposing your real self through your actions and behaviour yet again, Freud die Jude.  :laughinatu:
I hate to throw a monkey wrench on you here old boy. But I'm pretty sure out of all the males on these boards Freud and I have racked up the most real life intimacies with female posters. I've got 3 and freud has about 5 from what I understand.

now mind you, this is not bragging, but it does give you some sense of the cross-section abilities Alpha males tend to have when it comes to attracting women in any venue they happen to be in. Now personally, online mechanisms, are not my preferred choice when it comes to women but I certainly won't turn away a good looking woman looking to throw some pussy at me. 

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6