Author Topic: Look at this bullshit  (Read 2341 times)

Dovey

Look at this bullshit
« on: November 06, 2018, 09:41:21 AM »
So this was literally shoved into my house yesterday from between the door and frame. I saw it sticking into my house.  Absolutely ridiculous. They have been going to people's doors as well to convince them to vote democratic. My husband has gotten text messages and phone calls. I dont ever recall shit like this happening but it's pretty intrusive. Also I already voted on absentee because I was supposed to work today, and I didnt want to risk it in case i didnt get canceled. It sure as hell wasnt for this asshole pro abort who didnt wanna convict Larry Nassar. Not today, Satan! Things for husband to do: replace the lining in this door wall whatever it's called.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
Re: Look at this bullshit
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2018, 06:34:48 PM »
So you want them born for the chipper shredder of war - only reason

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2018, 09:21:19 PM »
Congrats on your new governor.

Dovey

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2018, 09:24:26 PM »
 Well Democrats sure do love thier pro abort rapists enablers and I guess having 3 of the worst inner cities in the country just isnt quite enough for MI.

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2018, 10:51:11 PM »
Well Democrats sure do love thier pro abort rapists enablers and I guess having 3 of the worst inner cities in the country just isnt quite enough for MI.

so is Flint Michigan one of  them?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2018, 10:52:56 PM »

Democrats also run San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, New York...some of the most successful cities in the country, or at least prosperous.

Maybe it's not the party that makes the cities, maybe it's opportunity.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2018, 11:03:13 PM »
Democrats also run San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, New York...some of the most successful cities in the country, or at least prosperous.

Oh no, it totally is... but it’s easier to blame a party that runs things now than it is to blame individual politicians and their policies from decades ago that forced these cities into eventual stagnation and ruin.

Oh. Ahem... what I meant to say was:

DEMOCRAAAAAAAATS!!! *shakes fist at the sky*

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2018, 11:17:08 PM »
Oh no, it totally is... but it’s easier to blame a party that runs things now than it is to blame individual politicians and their policies from decades ago that forced these cities into eventual stagnation and ruin.

Oh. Ahem... what I meant to say was:

DEMOCRAAAAAAAATS!!! *shakes fist at the sky*

Totally is what? 

I think Michigan's major problem was the utter dependence on the automobile industry.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2018, 12:04:47 AM »
Democrats fuck every city they have the terms to really hold on to...

Explain the prosperous cities that are all run by Democrats.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2018, 12:20:12 AM »
There actually aren't any prosperous cities held and run by Democrats... just cities in prolonged decay and default...

False.  I live in one of them.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2018, 12:22:37 AM »
I live close to one of them.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2018, 12:24:58 AM »
You're not aware...

Yeah, that must be it.  It doesn't fit the moron narrative.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2018, 12:37:11 AM »
Democrat policies are the moron narrative.

The San Francisco Bay Area is awesome, I agree.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 25, 2018, 12:45:12 AM »
A Left wing shit hole I wouldn't wish on my worst enemy...

California in general is a shit hole... I hope it burns to the ground and the ashes of its population of fuckwits are scattered in the wind.

Dovey

« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2018, 05:26:01 AM »
so is Flint Michigan one of  them?
I think so, yes. I dont swing over there often.  I dont live in Flint, I live in Grand Blanc.

Dovey

« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2018, 05:28:16 AM »

What does that have to do with Gretchen?  I'm criticizing the policies in MY state, I'm not saying anything about Democrats in general.  Why do you this with my posts? Is it because I'm Conservative? Christian? Both? You are always reading this crap into my posts that I didnt even say. Stop it.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2018, 05:53:17 AM »
who didnt wanna convict Larry Nassar.

wtf??  There is no level beneath which liberals won't sink.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2018, 09:38:58 AM »

You want them born so you can fucking starve them into having no option but to be a witless fool and join the military

you don't give a fucking rat's ass once the cord is cut

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #18 on: November 25, 2018, 10:25:11 AM »

That's easy to explain
The cities get rich and prosperous under conservative governments and with the money of conservative workers, attract a shitload of riffraff, who always vote democrat
Boom. Why don't you you mention the HUGE majority of shitholes being governed by liberals too?
Why don't you mention the worst places, like Detroit, being under democrat rule for decades?
San Francisco is spending 50k on each homeless person and now they're going to tax the companies even more.

Of course, the city is covered in feces, violence increasing exponentially, but hey, keep the poverty machine running, after all, 50k are spent on people who are SUPPOSEDLY helping the homeless, not the homeless person itself.

Dovey

« Reply #19 on: November 25, 2018, 12:35:48 PM »
You want them born so you can fucking starve them into having no option but to be a witless fool and join the military

you don't give a fucking rat's ass once the cord is cut
  I work in an inner city hospital and I also volunteer alot to my states largest faith based outreach center that houses, helps, feeds, et women and children in crisis.  And according to the fact that pro life conservatives actually donate more to charity and pro life resource centers that provide free or sliding scale medical care, adoption fees, housing, cash, baby supplies, food and other forms of aid vastly outnumber anything Democrat pro aborts do, you might wanna rethink using the same uniformed, demonstrably false tired old nonarguments that the rest of your programmed drones make. I dont see anyone advocating the legal killing of born people either. I guess unless you are housing and directly aiding Jews you cant object the holocaust?  What exactly do YOU do? Besides drop off your latest human Jack off tool outside a kill clinic so you can avoid child support? None of you give an actual shit about women and children.  That why the lot of you turn a blind eye to the failure to report rape many of these places have been in court for.  The fighting against informed consent and typical health care standards that apply to every other clinic because it somehow "restricts access". The attacking of crisis resource centers, shouting down the testimonies of women who suffered horribly with post abortive syndrome and ignoring the 68 percent pressure/coercion rate,  and everything else disgusting militant death culture supporters do.  Again what exactly do YOU do? You vote to use other people's resources so you can feel all altruistic while supporting brutality against humanities most vulnerable members. That's what you do.  Go take a note from the pro abort euphanism play book, no uterus no opinion.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6