Author Topic: Look at this bullshit  (Read 2224 times)

Offline Joe

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Joe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1939 / -1484
Re: Look at this bullshit
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2018, 04:48:49 PM »
I think so, yes. I dont swing over there often.  I dont live in Flint, I live in Grand Blanc.

....but you work in Flint?

Thats where that political leaflet in your op appeared to be from.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by lokmar
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +12204 / -5007
« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2018, 04:58:41 PM »
Democrats also run San Francisco, San Jose, Los Angeles, New York...some of the most successful cities in the country, or at least prosperous.

BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Fukin train wrecks all!  :crazy:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2018, 05:01:43 PM »
You want them born so you can fucking starve them into having no option but to be a witless fool and join the military

you don't give a fucking rat's ass once the cord is cut

^^^^ this is how this cunt justifies jabbing a 4" pair of forceps in a 8 month old kids brain stem and then vacuuming out its brain. What a festering bag of shit. Especially in light of the fact that nanny government backs up the food and medicaid train up to the baby's doorstep IF it doesnt get the cuizenart treatment by a liberal doctor FIRST!

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #23 on: November 25, 2018, 05:04:05 PM »
BWAAAHAHAHAHAHA! Fukin train wrecks all!  :crazy:

cogent argument there

::)

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: November 25, 2018, 05:04:39 PM »
^^^^ this is how this cunt justifies jabbing a 4" pair of forceps in a 8 month old kids brain stem and then vacuuming out its brain. What a festering bag of shit. Especially in light of the fact that nanny government backs up the food and medicaid train up to the baby's doorstep IF it doesnt get the cuizenart treatment by a liberal doctor FIRST!

kid?

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: November 25, 2018, 05:07:58 PM »

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: November 25, 2018, 05:23:10 PM »
Umm yea.

'This Baby Is Big Enough to Walk Around With Me or Walk Me to the Bus Stop'

https://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/abortionist-joked-baby-big-enough-walk-around-me-or-walk-me-bus-stop

That man wasn't a just a doctor, he was a sick murderer. 

What do you call that German nurse, Niels Hoegel, that killed over 100 patients?  A post-natal abortionist?

That doctor was a monster. He wasn't a regular physician.  Get a grip.

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: November 25, 2018, 05:49:40 PM »

What do you call that German nurse, Niels Hoegel, that killed over 100 patients?  A post-natal abortionist?

That doctor was a monster. He wasn't a regular physician.  Get a grip.

Sorry but I heard libs say for years this shit didnt even exist...just like voter fraud! PWN3D! He was a good dem, frequented by dems.....till he got outted and you hypocritical fux were forced to drive the bus over him! PWN3D!

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: November 25, 2018, 06:19:42 PM »

Offline Bigdukesix

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Bigdukesix
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -10
« Reply #30 on: November 25, 2018, 08:31:26 PM »
Especially in light of the fact that nanny government backs up the food and medicaid train up to the baby's doorstep IF it doesnt get the cuizenart treatment by a liberal doctor FIRST!

Link to that bullshit - it's bullshit -

Dovey

« Reply #31 on: November 25, 2018, 09:29:23 PM »
....but you work in Flint?

Thats where that political leaflet in your op appeared to be from.
No, I work in another city.  Grand Blanc is part of "Flint Township". I'm about 15 minute drive on the expressway from flint.

Dovey

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2018, 09:31:55 PM »

Same as the entire 14 percent of the countries OBs willing to do abortions. Regular physicians save lives, not dismember tiny human beings for profit. Have you checked the legal histories of abortionists?  Gosnell isnt exactly some exception.  Just go browse abortiondocs.com and enjoy.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: November 25, 2018, 09:54:53 PM »
Same as the entire 14 percent of the countries OBs willing to do abortions. Regular physicians save lives, not dismember tiny human beings for profit. Have you checked the legal histories of abortionists?  Gosnell isnt exactly some exception.  Just go browse abortiondocs.com and enjoy.

I'm not going to some true believer site to get information on physicians.

Dovey

« Reply #34 on: November 26, 2018, 09:14:09 AM »

I'm not going to some true believer site to get information on physicians.
They are court documents. But I understand if the court documents go against deeply held beliefs, they are "conspiracy" lol.  It's good to know Martin Rudduck was banned from practice in OH for performing a second trimester abortion on a woman without anastesia, tearing her cervix and telling her to "shut the fuck up" as she screamed in pain, dont you think?  This same "physicain" told my friends 4 year old to fuck off as well. Or Roth driving around with fetal remains in his trunk, doing illegal abortions in living rooms and the serious mishandling of narcs. You got abortionists with multiple sexual assault charges,  mishandling narcs, severe malpractice resulting in death and injury and one had cannibalism charges. But who cares about all that as long we can legally and safely dismember, burn, crush human beings? It's not like youd have to be a sociopath to do that or anything.  All those factual, documented court cases and lawsuits? Pffttt....conspiracy.  They were just EDITTED. Amirite?

Dovey

« Reply #35 on: November 26, 2018, 09:18:31 AM »
Oh sorry, it's a .org. abortiondocs.org every incident is backed with cited court documents.  The 14 percent of OBs who do abortions are the shit crap worst "physicains" in the country.   
this is how a typical abortuary handles a medical emergency.  Notice how the 911 dispatcher is talking to a NURSE in a clinic where they do surgical procedures? That's how you talk to LAY PEOPLE.  This is not even close to how medical professionals speak to emergency responders. Its infuriating to hear. I chose this video because Leroy Carhart was a well known case. There are several more like this.

Offline Rancidmilko

• Trogz
  • Fuckheads
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Rancidmilko
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +4779 / -1463
« Reply #36 on: November 26, 2018, 09:38:26 AM »
Yes, even the homeless prefer California
Yeah, only state where they spend 50k on each one of them and they STILL live on the streets
Fucking bunch of retards in their burning, decadent state.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #37 on: November 26, 2018, 10:37:26 AM »
What does that have to do with Gretchen?  I'm criticizing the policies in MY state, I'm not saying anything about Democrats in general.  Why do you this with my posts? Is it because I'm Conservative? Christian? Both? You are always reading this crap into my posts that I didnt even say. Stop it.

I have to say that you, Dovey, allowed your topic to be hijacked on the first page by replying in Reply #3 to Bonesaw's Reply #2.  I've started to split the thread TWICE but it keeps coming back to a two-topic thread...your original topic (abortion) and the subtopic (dems vs. reps) that you signed onto.  In order to moderate the thread I'd have to shred it with splits.  It would take fifteen or twenty minutes and EVERY SiNGLE POSTER in the thread (including you) would be pissed off at the results.

Don't blame Oak, or even Oak with Freud's teeth clamped onto her ankle, for jacking your thread.  (Nor even Rancid, whose only two topics are Brazilian politics and Oak.)  If you're trolling, it's fine to start with an open-ended OP but if you want to confine the topic to a narrow focus, you need to make that clear up front.

Good luck.  You obviously have a lot to get off your chest, and I'm always willing to help if you ask.

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #38 on: November 26, 2018, 10:45:29 AM »
Oh sorry, it's a .org. abortiondocs.org every incident is backed with cited court documents.  The 14 percent of OBs who do abortions are the shit crap worst "physicains" in the country.   
this is how a typical abortuary handles a medical emergency.  Notice how the 911 dispatcher is talking to a NURSE in a clinic where they do surgical procedures? That's how you talk to LAY PEOPLE.  This is not even close to how medical professionals speak to emergency responders. Its infuriating to hear. I chose this video because Leroy Carhart was a well known case. There are several more like this.

Well doctors spend a lot of time learning how to save lives.  No surprise the dropouts use their undeveloped and insufficient skills to destroy them.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

Offline lokmar

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: November 26, 2018, 11:00:22 PM »
Link to that bullshit - it's bullshit -

I already posted a link to the IL website that proves it and you ignored it cause you're a fukin LIAR!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6