Author Topic: Who is the worst read in what’s left of flame town ?  (Read 519 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Who is the worst read in what’s left of flame town ?
« on: April 14, 2019, 11:24:45 PM »
Fat Danmy is the absolute worst   Followed closely by weeper
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 21, 2019, 12:23:37 PM »
Danny is by far the biggest tool in flametown

. The guy just wont quit embarrassing himself
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2019, 01:54:10 PM »
I thought
I call bullshit. Brains are a prerequisite to engaging in such activities

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2019, 03:10:10 PM »
Lotusbaps and Aryan Rimmer are probably the worst two reads here...

They're like little Energizer Dung Beetles who roll their own shit towards open flames...

HopelessBud is merely a victim of communist reprogramming who cannot debate to save her life. But she can be a rather entertaining read when she's not boiling bunnies over this sexually perverse infatuation she has with Trump.

Aryan PimplePopper may be the forum equivalent of a clogged toilet but at least he can construct a full sentence without having to run a serious of dots after every splatter of non-sense that doesn't matter just to mask his lack of education the way Fin does.

But Fin? Good lord. Between the run-on diarrhea, fragmented flatulence and the colon cuddling he does whenever a power flamer enters the scene it's just painful to watch. The guy is like a super-suckup on steroids capable of spit shinning large assholes in a single twist and comes fully equipped with all the utensils I'd imagine help him rim to perfection

Just watching the way he is covertly mocked by his own peers is enough to make me cringe.

Stand up for yourself already you dopey fuck.   

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2019, 03:30:08 PM »
No, the "worst" is not Fat Danny. At least with Din, I can understand his slop. The worst so far is that insufferable clown Blandcape. What an absolute retard.
Yeah, he does come close. But he's just a fucking gibbering hyena racked up on too many central nervous stimulants most of the time. And I personally get a kick out of out kicking his nuts up into the roof of his mouth and watching his face go from bright to bitter like someone just fed him castor oil.

Plus, he happens to remind me of one of those bible thumping craziness you see at Times Square yelling at all passerby concerning some impending destruction of the world. Ever seen one of those? The can ramble for hours it not days about absolutely nothing that makes any sense. Or perhaps you haven't seen one of those lately, since AOC has assumed that role here in NY.

But unlike Dopey Danny at least he tries to put up a fight

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6