Author Topic: Vicente Fox to Trump: "Your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world"  (Read 832 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Vicente Fox to Trump: "Your mouth is the foulest shithole in the world"
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2019, 11:41:05 PM »
 :popcorn:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #22 on: March 19, 2019, 10:47:10 AM »

Uhm, not even close, half  wit.

Hmm... you're probably right.

It's more like three quarters  :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 19, 2019, 01:31:23 PM »

Hmm... you're probably right.

It's more like three quarters  :crampe:

More like 10% moron.  If only you knew how to access the CIA worldfact book, then you'd have to understand math. 

I ask too much.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #24 on: March 19, 2019, 03:05:19 PM »

Well whaddaya know...

Five of the six most violent cities in the world are in Mexico, report says

Tijuana was the most violent city in the world in 2018, according a new report by a Mexican nonprofit group that ranked cities based on their homicide rates.

The report by the Citizens’ Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice found that five out of six of the world’s most violent municipalities were in Mexico, where homicides have risen to historic levels in recent years amid a military-led war against criminal groups.

In Tijuana, where local gangs have been battling over a lucrative domestic drug market, the report tallied 138 killings per 100,000 residents last year, or about seven killings on average per day. The Mexican resort city of Acapulco was in second place, with 111 killings per 100,000 people. Caracas, the Venezuelan capital, which has been beset by crime and food shortages amid the country’s political crisis, was in third place with 100 killings per 100,000 people.

The fourth- and fifth-most violent cities, according to the Citizens’ Council, were in two of Mexico’s northern border states: Ciudad Victoria, in the state of Tamaulipas, and Ciudad Juarez, in Chihuahua. Irapuato, a city in the state of Guanajuato that has been the site of fierce battles over control of stolen gasoline, is sixth on the list. There were 15 Mexican cities on the list of 50, more than any other country in the world.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-tijuana-violence-20190314-story.html

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: March 19, 2019, 05:53:08 PM »
Well whaddaya know...

Five of the six most violent cities in the world are in Mexico, report says

Tijuana was the most violent city in the world in 2018, according a new report by a Mexican nonprofit group that ranked cities based on their homicide rates.

The report by the Citizens’ Council for Public Security and Criminal Justice found that five out of six of the world’s most violent municipalities were in Mexico, where homicides have risen to historic levels in recent years amid a military-led war against criminal groups.

In Tijuana, where local gangs have been battling over a lucrative domestic drug market, the report tallied 138 killings per 100,000 residents last year, or about seven killings on average per day. The Mexican resort city of Acapulco was in second place, with 111 killings per 100,000 people. Caracas, the Venezuelan capital, which has been beset by crime and food shortages amid the country’s political crisis, was in third place with 100 killings per 100,000 people.

The fourth- and fifth-most violent cities, according to the Citizens’ Council, were in two of Mexico’s northern border states: Ciudad Victoria, in the state of Tamaulipas, and Ciudad Juarez, in Chihuahua. Irapuato, a city in the state of Guanajuato that has been the site of fierce battles over control of stolen gasoline, is sixth on the list. There were 15 Mexican cities on the list of 50, more than any other country in the world.

https://www.latimes.com/world/la-fg-mexico-tijuana-violence-20190314-story.html

If only Americans would stop drugging themselves up to the gills,  the cartels would be out of  business.   Cartels and the makers of Narcan, raking it in.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #26 on: March 20, 2019, 01:38:26 PM »
If only Americans would stop drugging themselves up to the gills,  the cartels would be out of  business.   Cartels and the makers of Narcan, raking it in.
Call me a cold hearted SOB but I have no -ZERO- sympathy for peeps that do hard drugs. They are weak much like liberals and we don't need them.
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: March 20, 2019, 02:04:20 PM »
Call me a cold hearted SOB but I have no -ZERO- sympathy for peeps that do hard drugs. They are weak much like liberals and we don't need them.

Most of them are in red states.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #28 on: March 20, 2019, 04:25:09 PM »

Have you HEARD of the opioid epidemic?
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

No Okie

« Reply #29 on: April 16, 2019, 05:51:59 PM »
https://i.ibb.co/48dfdhG/359363-F4-5295-46-E3-B18-E-50-AC3-AF19-DC2.jpg

This dipfuck needs to be arrested. This time Mexico will pay.

MacGuffin

« Reply #30 on: April 16, 2019, 06:34:35 PM »

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 16, 2019, 07:13:57 PM »
Have you HEARD of the opioid epidemic?
I have, so? If your dumb enough to do the drugs you don't value life much. People like that I have a hard time feeling sorry for. And then I don't agree with these "Safe Shoot Up Centers" that are everywhere or mandating cops to carry Narcan. Waste of money IMO.
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 16, 2019, 07:18:53 PM »
I have, so? If your dumb enough to do the drugs you don't value life much. People like that I have a hard time feeling sorry for. And then I don't agree with these "Safe Shoot Up Centers" that are everywhere or mandating cops to carry Narcan. Waste of money IMO.

Many of those individuals were set up to become addicted by doctors overprescribing oxycontin for legitimate health conditions.

The makers of oxycontin put out a very addictive product while lying about the addictive nature of this pain killer.

We ought to have compassion for these individuals. They were set up by a greedy drug company and careless and greedy doctors.

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 16, 2019, 07:25:27 PM »
Many of those individuals were set up to become addicted by doctors overprescribing oxycontin for legitimate health conditions.

The makers of oxycontin put out a very addictive product while lying about the addictive nature of this pain killer.

We ought to have compassion for these individuals. They were set up by a greedy drug company and careless and greedy doctors.
The drug companies lost gazillions when the gov put a nix on script opioid pills availability and I'm glad. Now they all have turned to heroin as a supplement. Whatever, have fun lol.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #34 on: April 17, 2019, 07:15:03 PM »
The drug companies lost gazillions when the gov put a nix on script opioid pills availability and I'm glad. Now they all have turned to heroin as a supplement. Whatever, have fun lol.

Watch the video I posted.  You wouldn't sound quite so ignorant if you knew what the opioid epidemic was really about.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6