Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Remove the tweet  (Read 1231 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Remove the tweet
« on: April 14, 2019, 11:54:15 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/news/white-house-trump-wishes-no-ill-against-omar-154439808--politics.html

Now why would they feel Trump is doing something wrong? This woman does not stand by her words? Have I perhaps given her too much of the benefit of the doubt previously ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Re: Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Remove the tweet
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:09:03 AM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/news/white-house-trump-wishes-no-ill-against-omar-154439808--politics.html

Now why would they feel Trump is doing something wrong? This woman does not stand by her words? Have I perhaps given her too much of the benefit of the doubt previously ?

Maybe because Trump is a douche and his base consists of fucking morons.  Maybe they are worried about violence. 
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 02:12:42 AM »
Maybe because Trump is a douche and his base consists of fucking morons.  Maybe they are worried about violence.
Wouldn't it be more of a prudent action to worry about "violence" before you go making PUBLIC comments via your own publicly broadcasted speeches?

I don't have to explain to you the concept of a re-tweet here do I?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline deport_liberals

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by deport_liberals
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5119 / -3254
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 10:36:41 AM »
TRUMP obviously wants the brotherfucking refugee alive throughout the 2020 campaign. 

MacGuffin

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 12:34:17 PM »
Wouldn't it be more of a prudent action to worry about "violence" before you go making PUBLIC comments via your own publicly broadcasted speeches?

I don't have to explain to you the concept of a re-tweet here do I?

Watch her whole speech dimbulb, not the carefully edited snippets you've seen of Faux News. Do you really believe there is nothing incendiary in the POTUS superimposing the face a Muslim over an image of the twin towers? GTFO. I just like Presidents that don't behave like low energy internet trolls.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 01:01:04 PM »
Watch her whole speech dimbulb, not the carefully edited snippets you've seen of Faux News.
Yeah, funny how you spineless invertebrate prove not only that your brazen hypocrisy but also your inability to read simple English.

Now see. I happen to agree. On both points. Mostly because I am not a communist trained narcissist but rather a liberty loving proponent of a civilzed society where justice for ALL should prevailt. Unlike you

I saw nothing in those particular words that indicates to me she was dismissing the actions as non terrorist related. And I'm from NY. I lost friends that day. And I stood less than a mile away and watched in horror as these events unfolded. To me that was a leap and distortion as far as the right is concerned. To me she was attempting to highlight the crux of her argument which was the liberties she, as a Muslim, perceived she lost following the attacks.

But i am curious though. Why are you so quick to dismiss the rhetoric promulgated by the right on this occasion, but so quick to burn Candace Owens at the stake for her statements related to Hitler which were equally absent of detail and mostly taken out of context?

Im quite interested in understanding what moral measuring stick you applied in both situations. Are you up to a "logical" adult discussion or will you first need to ""checkin"" with your reprogramming center to see if this type of debate is on the ""No No"" list?  :popcorn:

Sit down clown. You do nothing but make yourself look like a gaping vagina with an odor issue whenever it is you open your crooked maw.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 03:35:03 PM »
Are you going to post about your crush in every single thread now?  Did she take AOC's place in your fantasies?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 03:38:23 PM »
She might.

What of it, spasticlops ?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 04:15:35 PM »
She might.

What of it, spasticlops ?

I don't know.  It's sad when people obsess over people who will never fuck them (no, Oak, I don't mean you.  But wait...).
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 04:22:40 PM »
Yeah, funny how you spineless invertebrate prove not only that your brazen hypocrisy but also your inability to read simple English.

Sit down clown. You do nothing but make yourself look like a gaping vagina with an odor issue whenever it is you open your crooked maw.

Holy smokes, you're a bigger butt munch than I could have possibly imagined. 

Why don't you go and move some posts, Princess. LOL@U

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 04:22:51 PM »
I don't know.  It's sad when people obsess over people who will never fuck them (no, Oak, I don't mean you.  But wait...).

You're so pwnt.   :crampe:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 04:23:44 PM »

If so, he's not alone.  He has an equally huge butt munch in his foil.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 04:40:02 PM »

Feeling a little woosey there you mincing she-gimp? Take a handful of zoloft, a 5th of whiskey and grab the keys to your government issued scooter.

Wiggle and worm all you want Smegma Juice Wankstain , but it is quite obvious you entered this thread flouncing your man-titties and limp writs hoping you could draw attention to a point other than the one atop of your dunce cap. And what happened instead? You were immediately introduced to the seemingly tasty goodness of your own foot in short order, short stuff.

Next time, you fairy dunce, read the facts before you go sticking your vast overbite into a conversation way above your 3rd grade reading level.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 04:59:41 PM »

In a statement on Sunday, Ms Omar said: "Since the president's tweet Friday evening, I have experienced an increase in direct threats on my life - many directly referring or replying to the president's video".

She thanked security officials for "their attention to these threats" and accused Mr Trump of fuelling a rise in "violent crimes and other acts of hate by right-wing extremists and white nationalists".

She also expressed concern that Mr Trump's visit to her home state of Minnesota on Monday could lead to an increase in hate crimes and assaults.

"Violent rhetoric and all forms of hate speech have no place in our society, much less from our country's Commander in Chief.

"We are all Americans. This is endangering lives. It has to stop," she said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47938268
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 05:06:56 PM »
In a statement on Sunday, Ms Omar said: "Since the president's tweet Friday evening, I have experienced an increase in direct threats on my life - many directly referring or replying to the president's video".

She thanked security officials for "their attention to these threats" and accused Mr Trump of fuelling a rise in "violent crimes and other acts of hate by right-wing extremists and white nationalists".

She also expressed concern that Mr Trump's visit to her home state of Minnesota on Monday could lead to an increase in hate crimes and assaults.

"Violent rhetoric and all forms of hate speech have no place in our society, much less from our country's Commander in Chief.

Again. These were HER words. She is responsible for the things she says. Now clearly, I've taken the position that her words weren't necessarily inflammatory uttered with intent to do harm. But let's be consistent here. If there were nothing wrong with her words when she uttered them there should be nothing wrong when the president, or anyone else for that matter, replicates them.

Unless of course, the idea that she said nothing wrong originally is merely a cover story for traitorous deviants who covertly hate America.

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 05:09:00 PM »

She dismissed an ideological hate crime (mass kill terrorist attack) yet points fingers at others when they get mad at her comment and proceeds to label them potential hate criminals or enablers of such?

She can't have her cake and eat it too...

Pleading that Americans are Americans while hinting that her fellow American President is the cause of the backlash or fuel for potential chaos in her home state was a stupid dick move on her part.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 05:12:14 PM »
Trump is responsible for his words that incite division and hatred.  He doesn't care, he revels in the chaos and strife, distractions from his shady dealings from the White House.

He's a two bit crook. 

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 05:14:25 PM »
Trump is responsible for his words that incite division and hatred.  He doesn't care, he revels in the chaos and strife, distractions from his shady dealings from the White House.

He's a two bit crook.

He retweeted hers. He's responsible for her words too now? Is there anything the man can do right, Medusa?

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 05:16:09 PM »
He retweeted hers. He's responsible for her words too now? Is there anything the man can do right, Medusa?

He didn't just retweet her words.  Don't be a disingenuous douche.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 05:20:31 PM »
Trump is responsible for his words that incite division and hatred.
Truth or Untruth aside this does not detract from the fact that Omar must take responsibility for the words that come out of her own mouth.

Cannot have it both ways.

Again, I don't see what all the frothing and moaning is about to begin with. What I read from her words was not inflammatory and I think it was simply a poor choice in linguistics to help avoid distracting from the essence of the message she was attempting to articulate. Ok, it wasn't presented in the most ideal way possible. So what. She's human and should be afforded all the luxuries of human imperfection that we all enjoy. No matter her race, color, creed or political leaning.   What I am taking issue with here and now is that when these words are replicated, all of the sudden is a heinous crime. Why? It is contrary to the stance to left took at the onset, that she said nothing wrong.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6