Author Topic: Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Remove the tweet  (Read 1232 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Remove the tweet
« on: April 14, 2019, 11:54:15 PM »
https://www.yahoo.com/news/news/white-house-trump-wishes-no-ill-against-omar-154439808--politics.html

Now why would they feel Trump is doing something wrong? This woman does not stand by her words? Have I perhaps given her too much of the benefit of the doubt previously ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
Re: Nancy Pelosi to Trump: Remove the tweet
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:12:42 AM »
Maybe because Trump is a douche and his base consists of fucking morons.  Maybe they are worried about violence.
Wouldn't it be more of a prudent action to worry about "violence" before you go making PUBLIC comments via your own publicly broadcasted speeches?

I don't have to explain to you the concept of a re-tweet here do I?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 01:01:04 PM »
Watch her whole speech dimbulb, not the carefully edited snippets you've seen of Faux News.
Yeah, funny how you spineless invertebrate prove not only that your brazen hypocrisy but also your inability to read simple English.

Now see. I happen to agree. On both points. Mostly because I am not a communist trained narcissist but rather a liberty loving proponent of a civilzed society where justice for ALL should prevailt. Unlike you

I saw nothing in those particular words that indicates to me she was dismissing the actions as non terrorist related. And I'm from NY. I lost friends that day. And I stood less than a mile away and watched in horror as these events unfolded. To me that was a leap and distortion as far as the right is concerned. To me she was attempting to highlight the crux of her argument which was the liberties she, as a Muslim, perceived she lost following the attacks.

But i am curious though. Why are you so quick to dismiss the rhetoric promulgated by the right on this occasion, but so quick to burn Candace Owens at the stake for her statements related to Hitler which were equally absent of detail and mostly taken out of context?

Im quite interested in understanding what moral measuring stick you applied in both situations. Are you up to a "logical" adult discussion or will you first need to ""checkin"" with your reprogramming center to see if this type of debate is on the ""No No"" list?  :popcorn:

Sit down clown. You do nothing but make yourself look like a gaping vagina with an odor issue whenever it is you open your crooked maw.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 03:38:23 PM »
She might.

What of it, spasticlops ?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 04:40:02 PM »

Holy smokes, you're a bigger butt munch than I could have possibly imagined. 

Why don't you go and move some posts, Princess. LOL@U

Feeling a little woosey there you mincing she-gimp? Take a handful of zoloft, a 5th of whiskey and grab the keys to your government issued scooter.

Wiggle and worm all you want Smegma Juice Wankstain , but it is quite obvious you entered this thread flouncing your man-titties and limp writs hoping you could draw attention to a point other than the one atop of your dunce cap. And what happened instead? You were immediately introduced to the seemingly tasty goodness of your own foot in short order, short stuff.

Next time, you fairy dunce, read the facts before you go sticking your vast overbite into a conversation way above your 3rd grade reading level.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 05:06:56 PM »
In a statement on Sunday, Ms Omar said: "Since the president's tweet Friday evening, I have experienced an increase in direct threats on my life - many directly referring or replying to the president's video".

She thanked security officials for "their attention to these threats" and accused Mr Trump of fuelling a rise in "violent crimes and other acts of hate by right-wing extremists and white nationalists".

She also expressed concern that Mr Trump's visit to her home state of Minnesota on Monday could lead to an increase in hate crimes and assaults.

"Violent rhetoric and all forms of hate speech have no place in our society, much less from our country's Commander in Chief.

"We are all Americans. This is endangering lives. It has to stop," she said.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-47938268
Again. These were HER words. She is responsible for the things she says. Now clearly, I've taken the position that her words weren't necessarily inflammatory uttered with intent to do harm. But let's be consistent here. If there were nothing wrong with her words when she uttered them there should be nothing wrong when the president, or anyone else for that matter, replicates them.

Unless of course, the idea that she said nothing wrong originally is merely a cover story for traitorous deviants who covertly hate America.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 05:20:31 PM »
Trump is responsible for his words that incite division and hatred.
Truth or Untruth aside this does not detract from the fact that Omar must take responsibility for the words that come out of her own mouth.

Cannot have it both ways.

Again, I don't see what all the frothing and moaning is about to begin with. What I read from her words was not inflammatory and I think it was simply a poor choice in linguistics to help avoid distracting from the essence of the message she was attempting to articulate. Ok, it wasn't presented in the most ideal way possible. So what. She's human and should be afforded all the luxuries of human imperfection that we all enjoy. No matter her race, color, creed or political leaning.   What I am taking issue with here and now is that when these words are replicated, all of the sudden is a heinous crime. Why? It is contrary to the stance to left took at the onset, that she said nothing wrong.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 05:22:13 PM »
He didn't just retweet her words.  Don't be a disingenuous douche.
Explain exactly what he did then, and in your own words exactly what you're taking issue with.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 05:27:23 PM »
Huh?  No.  Sorry.  Truth does not get to be cast aside.
Ok Lotus.

Trump is satan incarnate. he is responsible for every evil thing that has happened to any one, any where. God laments daily for having created him.

Can we now move past Trump's intergalactic evilness and discuss the topic at hand?

Can you remember what that was now that you've had yet another good cry at the altar of Trumponian rage? 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 05:38:05 PM »
Please stop prescribing to me how I respond.  God, you are insufferably condescending.

You know he didn't just retweet her words.  THIS is what he did:

On Friday, Trump posted a tweet reading, "WE WILL NEVER FORGET!" above a video of Omar's remarks repeated along with ominous music, played over images of the World Trade Center engulfed in flames.

But since there was nothing wrong with Omar's words to begin with this should have been dismissed as another trumpism along with thousands of others. it was not. Oddly enough. So therefore, you must feel at least a bit uncomfortable with what Omar said. And if you do it's ok to come out and say that. Unless of course, the ever watchful eye of the all knowing comrade in the sky is watching over you. Then of course, I can understand your eagerness to avoid examining the situation on a fact by fact basis and drawing your own conclusion.

So at the risk of wrath, do you feel like Omar said anything inflammatory to begin with?

And by the way, here in NY every local newspaper had there own version of a front page that read to the tune of "here's your nothing Omar" with a picture of the World Trade Center in flames. So again, how is what Trump said any different than what many Americans already feel?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 10:48:11 PM »
Knowing what snowflakes CONs are, yes.  But no president should tweet shit like Trump did.  He needs his fucking head examined.
interestingly enough you refer to me as a “CON” quite regularly and yet i took no offense to what she said

Is she accontable for her own words or not?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 11:47:29 PM »
Biggie Smegma, that is NOT the issue.  She might have apologized for her careless words, of course.  But TRUMP has no business inciting hatred.  He is a complete dickhead.  We are talking about his childish, undiplomatic, petulant, shit-stirring bullshit.  If Obama had tweeted something like that to a teabagger, you would have been demanding his impeachment.
All this sanctimony and warm your heart pontificating coming straight out of Winkie Country. Beautiful. I bet you felt about as warm and fuzzy as a green skinned communist cyborg who is averse to water is capable of feeling as you eked out a full paragraph's worth of disingenuous bullshit.

Only, where was all this moral superiority when that sleazy invertebrate Jerry Lieu played a fragment of a comment taken out of context during a congressional hearing? Ah yes, with your broom in hand ready to dispatch your horde of flying monkeys to attack a woman who you now refuse to believe simply because her views differ from your own. Hypocrite much?

Go try and bark up someone else's leg with your hot air bullshit. I pulled your card moments after you arrived here honey.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 11:59:44 PM »
You just cannot stop talking about your crush.  Go jerk off.  Maybe it will make you feel better.  :coffee_beans:
Surrender accepted.

You may now return to playing in the special ed section of the yard along with the other lip leakers. You are ill-equipped to deal with my overwhelming superiority. And it shows every time I nail you to the wall by your hoofs.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2019, 09:05:19 AM »

its amazing how the mindless mongs rebroadcast the communist mantra of the day down to the letter   Its like all the robots are programmed to say “incite violence” in unison

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 16, 2019, 12:51:25 PM »
Which one are you talking about?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2019, 06:41:10 PM »
And what does Trump do when asked if he feels bad about the tweet?

He goes on to kick Omar in the twat. Again.

Basically telling these progressive crybabies to kiss his fucking ass  :crampe:

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-ilhan-omar-very-very-bad-140349872.html

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 16, 2019, 08:12:04 PM »
Didnt see this much weeping and moaning about all kinds of petty shit when Obsma got elected

In 2020 it will be two years since dems took the house and they only thing they’ll have accomplished is a proposal that got laughed off the floor

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 17, 2019, 12:43:22 AM »
Wow.... where are all the self righteous moral highlanders now ?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 17, 2019, 12:08:32 PM »
I don't condone, support, or respect anyone from anyside harassing a political opponent.  I don't think any rational person would.
Agreed. Entirely.

We all know we DO have at least ONE, maybe two, irrationals here in our midst. Although the second I do cut slack since he's a harmless water carrying servant for the first.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 17, 2019, 02:14:49 PM »
Although the second I do cut slack since he's a harmless water carrying servant for the first.

I agree, take me for example,

let it never be said that you are unware of your place in the scheme of Feminist indoctrination  :thumbup2:

Now go home and get your fucking shine box!

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6