Author Topic: Flynn is Using karma System  (Read 1984 times)

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Re: Flynn is Using karma System
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:56:07 AM »
Sorry, but you'll have to prove it.  Otherwise, it's your word against hers, and since you're... how do I put this lightly... a serial liar, a simple screengrab probably won't do it this time around.  I'll edit posts containing flames of children, but it's harder to police PMs or karma.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2019, 11:39:23 PM »

Exactly so I've decided a better place to post at is BC. The admins here aren't genuine.

Good.  A den of bitter, aging sociopaths is the perfect little corner of the internet for you.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2019, 11:44:22 PM »
By "genuine", caskur is trying to say "coddling".  At BC, if they like you they'll apparently silence anyone who bruises your poor little boo boos.  Like I said, she fits in there. 

Alternatively, she can give me the password to her account and if she's not lying, I'll ban Flynn for a week.  There's no other way to know for sure.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6