Author Topic: Flynn is Using karma System  (Read 2042 times)

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Re: Flynn is Using karma System
« on: April 15, 2019, 01:55:05 AM »
My honest opinion on the Karma system. Negs are a tell tail sign that you have gotten under someone's skin.

We could take away the karma system and then what happens when one switches to using the personal message system.

Don't engage her.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 02:04:33 AM »

Bra1ndead took mine away when I neg repped him twice and trust me, I only ever neg rep him twice and he deserved it.
Did that weak pussy really do something so spineless? Nah.. c'mon. you've got to be kidding me.

Let me mull over how best to handle this fairly for all persons involved.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 12:22:45 AM »
Does this mean that flynn no longer gets to do a match with Scoundrel ?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 16, 2019, 12:56:12 PM »
Does caskur still have those Dean meltdown phone recordings?

I died laughing listening to her troll him into an all out fit of hysterics

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2019, 10:02:10 PM »

I have no idea.  I wouldn't put it past either of you, though.
Moi?

I've never used a personal family tragedy as flame fodder. It is uncouth and beneath me to do such a thing. I'd imagine this has something to do with being exposed to sunlight regularly.

But you must remember Flynn eats out of dumpsters and lives in trailers and has no idea why anyone would want to avail themselves of useless commodities  such as footwear and deodorant. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2019, 11:32:22 PM »

Exactly so I've decided a better place to post at is BC. The admins here aren't genuine.

Most of the people here make my skin crawl.
Are you saying Flea isn't genuine?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2019, 11:41:20 PM »
No, I am saying you aren't genuine.
You said "admins" as in plural.

Flea is an admin.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 05:37:42 PM »
Just so long as LotusBud doesn’t upload more footage of her ramming a Kosher cucumber in her enormous, pulsating, cavernous, densely-pubed cunt..... that disturbing image etched in my brain gave me nightmares for weeks afterwards.
I'm sure you can go pet a penis down at the local Hooka lounge urinal and everything will seem to just fall into place for you

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 07:22:59 PM »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 07:35:39 PM »

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 07:39:25 PM »
Well that’s a matter of perception and the vibe I’m getting from you is that you’re just another run of the mill, liberal, soyboy, cuck which unfortunately we have in abundance already on this forum.

The relevant pest control contacts have been called to fumigate the board and restore healthy order but until then you untermenschen are running wild and chimping out and verbally shitting all over the place...
cool story, aryan platypus

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 19, 2019, 12:50:03 PM »

The board is full of this but I do believe the 'Flynn' committee has a cavilious brain.

Posts angry from her rape van and drinks Thunderbird like it's going out of style.

You make a fine point with respect to Flynn's automobile, concerned parents and the need for additional police presence in our schools.

But this Thunderbird thing is a bit misleading.

Her posting style clearly demonstrates she has a penchant for mixing engine coolant, pine-sole and whatever low grade solvents are available to diseased hicks brandishing a disability card for the mentally enfeebled.

Surely you jest?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 19, 2019, 01:14:47 PM »
I always thought that was the chemical makeup of Thunderbird?

Perhaps only the Red is like that?

The Blue is obviously cayote piss and grapeseed oil?

:popcorn:
No. no. You must be thinking of the imported menstrual waste that is brewed somewhere on the West Virginian mountainside by the local yokel who posses 3 fingers per hand and a set of toes too numerous to count.

I believe Benzo refers to this as "Bud Lite" and consumes it by the barrel whenever abject loneliness gets the better of him

Flynn is someone of importance among that Ilk.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 19, 2019, 03:48:59 PM »
Stips were set. Ask Joo. You ran.

Sensible.

:popcorn:
I am forced to agree. Albeit begrudgingly. As it is common knowledge spamdrool is a card carrying member of the flaccid flamers consortium. A lower rung pedestrian who represents some nasty and wretched Islamic stronghold where persons who bathe more than once a year are ostracized and dentistry must be practiced as black art via an underground resistance for fear of public wrath.

Flame fodder in vast size and scope.

But yes,

The pitter patter little webbed feet, sprouting of tiny legs, supporting an elonganted body and over sized head certainly did make noticeable sounds  as it scurried to safety in whatever asscrack of zoo life it happens to call home this week.

Sadly, it would appear the Albino Gorilla we lovingly know as Flynn is under the impression that she cannot beat a flamer who is incappable of beating two egg yolks into an omlette should his life ever depend upon it.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 19, 2019, 11:30:13 PM »
*Yawn*

Scoundrel wanted no judges.

Scoundrel only wanted to have the contest on days I couldn't.
Excuses are useless and appropriate only to bottom dwelling cretin who sustain themselves via grape juice stolen from Walmart and eat out of dirty tuna cans they plied open with their single buck tooth and who happen to lack the testicular fortitude to put up or shut up.

Make a note of it you repugnant trailer trash

Unbeknown to a witless TV dinner eating slob such as yourself; Scoundrel is of the more delicate sort. Fancying a tribe of unusually hairy women pretending to be men otherwise known to semi-literate persons in your trailer community as Englishmen. Great Britain, the domain of Queens & Queers and their Islamic Conquerors.  Delicate egos such as his cannot possibly be expected to endure the puncturing of official critique and I would imagine someone of your low intellectual abilities would lack the comprehension skills required to become offended should one of the judges officially comment on your lukewarm diarrhea style of flaming. So this should have been a win win.

But instead you disappeared back into comfort of the nearest truck stop toilet for a little reenactment of Sodom and Gomorrah with the first able bodied piece of livestock you could find. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 20, 2019, 09:20:29 AM »
I was out of town that week.
Were you in jail again?

Indecent exposure or causing a public disturbance?

How many times must I tell you the paper bag has three holes in it for a reason.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6