Author Topic: The Mark of the Beast  (Read 1168 times)

The Queen Bee

The Mark of the Beast
« on: November 06, 2018, 09:54:39 AM »
I recently had a discussion with someone about putting electronic chips with GPS in children in case they go missing. I said I was all for it

The person I was having the discussion with said that’s how the anti christ will make us take the mark of the beast. We won’t be able to buy or sell goods without one. If we don’t take it, they’ll kill our kids in front of us before actually killing us.

Your thoughts ?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Dovey

Re: The Mark of the Beast
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2018, 10:01:20 AM »
 Stay off the wierd side of YouTube? Lol.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2018, 10:02:33 AM »
Stay off the wierd side of YouTube? Lol.

It’s not me lol. My children’s father is extreme with this.

Dovey

« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2018, 10:04:22 AM »

It’s not me lol. My children’s father is extreme with this.
He is a new believer somewhat. I highly recommend he gets involved with a biblically solid church and surrounds himself with solid men of God.....STAT lol.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2018, 10:06:01 AM »
He is a new believer somewhat. I highly recommend he gets involved with a biblically solid church and surrounds himself with solid men of God.....STAT lol.

He is !! You have no idea lol

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2018, 10:06:51 AM »
I'm opposed to the chip for political reasons.  In my view though, the Mark of the Beast bullshit is just bullshit from the book of Revelation... as I've said elsewhere.  I ignore those kooks because I may need them as allies at some point.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #6 on: November 06, 2018, 10:10:32 AM »
I'm opposed to the chip for political reasons.  In my view though, the Mark of the Beast bullshit is just bullshit from the book of Revelation... as I've said elsewhere.  I ignore those kooks because I may need them as allies at some point.

With all the human trafficking going on, I’m one hundred percent ok with it.

You hear about these girls turned into sex slaves and being held in dungeons for years. That was always a big fear of mine...that my girls would be kidnapoed and held captive.

Offline Oliver Clotheshoffe

• Trogz
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Check me out, I'm dancing I'm dancing!
    • Show only replies by Oliver Clotheshoffe
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +8156 / -877
« Reply #7 on: November 06, 2018, 10:10:35 AM »
The beast is the massive computer complex tracking us and recording everywhere we go, everything we buy, and everything we say online. We even voluntarily put 'smart devices' in our homes to listen in to our so-called private conversations. We'll soon move to a cashless society and yes, we will all have RFID chips implanted in us and you will not be able to buy or sell without one.

For a quick preview of what it will be like read up on China and their 'social score'. It will be world wide soon.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)

The Queen Bee

« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2018, 10:12:11 AM »
The beast is the massive computer complex tracking us and recording everywhere we go, everything we buy, and everything we say online. We even voluntarily put 'smart devices' in our homes to listen in to our so-called private conversations. We'll soon move to a cashless society and yes, we will all have RFID chips implanted in us and you will not be able to buy or sell without one.

For a quick preview of what it will be like read up on China and their 'social score'. It will be world wide soon.

Holy shit. I’ll definitely read up on that

Dovey

« Reply #9 on: November 06, 2018, 10:14:03 AM »

He is !! You have no idea lol
  :biglaugha: I've seen some shit lemme tell ya lol. Seriously he needs well studied Christian men to help guide him in studying the word properly. In order to properly read Revelation, you have to really grasp Genesis.

Dovey

« Reply #10 on: November 06, 2018, 10:16:44 AM »

With all the human trafficking going on, I’m one hundred percent ok with it.

You hear about these girls turned into sex slaves and being held in dungeons for years. That was always a big fear of mine...that my girls would be kidnapoed and held captive.
In our hospital we have a policy that if any of us suspect trafficking, we are to isolate the patient and scan for chips. Because traffickers have been chipping thier victims.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 06, 2018, 10:41:26 AM »
In our hospital we have a policy that if any of us suspect trafficking, we are to isolate the patient and scan for chips. Because traffickers have been chipping thier victims.

Excellent protocol.  I need to find out if anyone around here is doing this.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #12 on: November 06, 2018, 10:44:47 AM »

When I was working at the county hospital, they were not doing it

I give you credit, Dovey. The things I saw during those ten years drained me

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 06, 2018, 11:03:15 AM »
  :biglaugha: I've seen some shit lemme tell ya lol. Seriously he needs well studied Christian men to help guide him in studying the word properly. In order to properly read Revelation, you have to really grasp Genesis.

That's not the only thing you need to grasp.  You need to be pretty familiar with Daniel, and you need the benefit of much of the scholarship of the last fifty years as to who WROTE it and with what aim.  This thread, of course, ain't the right place to get into that.

Murdock

« Reply #14 on: November 06, 2018, 11:11:16 AM »
The chipping is an excellent idea.  I work with a group donating my time to help the estimated 500,000 women and children trafficked through this port every year.  There is a mall in the area where the most teens disappear into trafficking.  They are lured in by cute teenage boys.  We spread awareness at this mall to the tweeners/teens. 

So sad.  Their chances of getting rescued after that is little to none. 

Dovey

« Reply #15 on: November 06, 2018, 11:11:41 AM »
That's not the only thing you need to grasp.  You need to be pretty familiar with Daniel, and you need the benefit of much of the scholarship of the last fifty years as to who WROTE it and with what aim.  This thread, of course, ain't the right place to get into that.
You gotta understand a few other books to understand Daniel as well.  But Genesis is the key to Revelation. Yes another thread would be better.

Dovey

« Reply #16 on: November 06, 2018, 11:12:46 AM »
The chipping is an excellent idea.  I work with a group donating my time to help the estimated 500,000 women and children trafficked through this port every year.  There is a mall in the area where the most teens disappear into trafficking.  They are lured in by cute teenage boys.  We spread awareness at this mall to the tweeners/teens. 

So sad.  Their chances of getting reduced after that is little to none.
Yeah it's horrible. My state is number 2 in trafficking. I guess because it's a border state. It's a huge problem here.  Alot of women in the outreach I was with were trafficked.

Murdock

« Reply #17 on: November 06, 2018, 11:22:16 AM »
Yeah it's horrible. My state is number 2 in trafficking. I guess because it's a border state. It's a huge problem here.  Alot of women in the outreach I was with were trafficked.

Here they are shipped in cargo containers and the coasties conducting the intital investigating have heat sensing devises, but when you have the captain of the ships involved in the trafficking, what are they going to do?  The containers magically disappear before the feds arrive.  It’s such a highly intelligent operation.  Most of the people shipped here from overseas owed a debt of some kind, which was the intital ploy to enslave them.  Such a shame the world has come to this. 

Dovey

« Reply #18 on: November 06, 2018, 11:27:24 AM »
Here they are shipped in cargo containers and the coasties conducting the intital investigating have heat sensing devises, but when you have the captain of the ships involved in the trafficking, what are they going to do?  The containers magically disappear before the feds arrive.  It’s such a highly intelligent operation.  Most of the people shipped here from overseas owed a debt of some kind, which was the intital ploy to enslave them.  Such a shame the world has come to this.
Horrible. God help us.

Dovey

« Reply #19 on: November 06, 2018, 11:37:41 AM »
Indeed it is, I'm so glad we do this. We are offered seminars on how to identify trafficking as well.  Excellent protocol and training program.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6