Author Topic: Congress members not smart enough to understand Trump's tax returns  (Read 373 times)

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
Says Sarah Sanders.

Well, why didn't they just tell us that at the beginning?  Then no one would be bugging Trump for his returns!

WASHINGTON – White House press secretary Sarah Sanders on Sunday called congressional Democrats' demands for copies of President Donald Trump's tax returns "a disgusting overreach" and warned they are headed down "a dangerous road."

"I don't think Congress, particularly not this group of congressmen and women, are smart enough to look through the thousands of pages that I would assume that President Trump's taxes will be," Sanders said during an interview on "Fox News Sunday."

https://www.yahoo.com/news/congress-not-apos-smart-enough-135154054.html
« Last Edit: April 15, 2019, 08:17:02 PM by LotusBud »
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

MacGuffin

Re: Congress members not smart enough to understand Trump's tax returns
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 08:11:56 PM »
Yeah, it's not like they write the tax code and have a staff 70 very smart people at their disposal, in the Joint Committee on Taxation.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 08:25:22 PM »
I would never turn over my tax history to those lib idiots even if they we're 100% legit to the number. Bohama didn't, why would I?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 08:29:24 PM »
I would never turn over my tax history to those lib idiots even if they we're 100% legit to the number. Bohama didn't, why would I?

What are you talking about?  Obama did release his tax returns.

Where do you get your facts?  I'm thinking it was the same place that was itching like crazy a month or two ago.

MacGuffin

« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 08:35:00 PM »

Trump is the first President since Nixon, to NOT release his taxes. Why?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 08:35:33 PM »
LMAO

Could you imagine that fucking horse from NY trying to comprehend Trumps tax returns?

She'd have to shave her head and view them butt naked in wet room just so that all the fires that break out in her head don't set her completely ablaze.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 08:39:49 PM »
LMAO

Could you imagine that fucking horse from NY trying to comprehend Trumps tax returns?

She'd have to shave her head and view them butt naked in wet room just so that all the fires that break out in her head don't set her completely ablaze.

There are experts that will do the real work figuring the tax returns out.

MacGuffin

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 08:43:17 PM »
LMAO

Bro, they have staff that does that stuff, do you even Federal Government?

https://www.jct.gov/

MacGuffin

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 08:45:28 PM »
LMAO

There are 235 Democratic Party Members in the House, yet you obsess on the cute one, why is that?

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 08:49:23 PM »
Trump is the first President since Nixon, to NOT release his taxes. Why?
Oh he will, but he's gonna do exactly like I would. Wait till the very last second until it's required. Just out of spite to piss you off. He ain't gonna just roll over and start handing out personal documents because an idiot liberal wants them. Grow up

:biglaugha:
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

MacGuffin

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 08:51:25 PM »
Oh he will, but he's gonna do exactly like I would. Wait till the very last second until it's required. Just out of spite to piss you off. He ain't gonna just roll over and start handing out personal documents because an idiot liberal wants them. Grow up

So you agree, he was lying when he said during the campaign that he would be happy to release it, if he got elected.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 08:51:29 PM »
There are experts that will do the real work figuring the tax returns out.
let us hope these experts have more brain power than the authors of the insane new deal

MacGuffin

« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 08:54:25 PM »
let us hope these experts have more brain power than the authors of the insane new deal

Good lord man, you're embarrassing yourself, here read this, shouldn't take you more than a half hour or so.

https://kids-clerk.house.gov/grade-school/lesson.html?intID=17

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 08:57:24 PM »

There are 235 Democratic Party Members in the House, yet you obsess on the cute one, why is that?
There are about 20 ankles online at any given time, yet whenever you are allowed out of your box for recreation you wanna leap over and wrap your duck lips around mine. Why is that?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 09:00:14 PM »

And that's the funniest part that people like macmuppet fail to grasp. They cant even tell  when they're being trolled into creating a weep fest of epic proportions just for them  to come up empty handed. Again.

MacGuffin

« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 09:00:37 PM »
There are about 20 ankles online at any given time, yet whenever you are allowed out of your box for recreation you wanna leap over and wrap your duck lips around mine. Why is that?

Have you finished your reading assignment?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 09:01:53 PM »

What are you referring to?

MacGuffin

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 09:04:12 PM »
And that's the funniest part that people like macmuppet fail to grasp. They cant even tell  when they're being trolled into creating a weep fest of epic proportions just for them  to come up empty handed. Again.

Tell me about it Cupcake.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 09:21:56 PM »

First, the thread is about Trump's tax returns.  And second, you don't wanna know why your ankles are so attractive.   :biggrin:

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 11:02:04 PM »

PWNED.   :bawling:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6