Author Topic: Uh oh Peachy  (Read 1553 times)

The Queen Bee

Uh oh Peachy
« on: April 15, 2019, 08:24:52 PM »
Rotwang is making a comeback just for you  :crampe:
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • Show only replies by Bonesaw
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1989 / -450
Re: Uh oh Peachy
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2019, 08:43:02 PM »
*yawn*

Is Rotwang still pretending not to be a flamer?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

The Queen Bee

« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2019, 08:48:15 PM »
*yawn*

Is Rotwang still pretending not to be a flamer?

He’s mad that Peachy called him Paedowang and is threatening to bring the big guns out ( his alter ego Rotwang )

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2019, 09:04:13 PM »

He’s mad that Peachy called him Paedowang and is threatening to bring the big guns out ( his alter ego Rotwang )

I almost shot my drink out my nose.  The great and powerful Rotwang was just another one of Danger's pets at Brawl Hall, no one of consequence and certainly not someone who still gets added to the majority of legends lists, and furthermore, if Peaches just keeps to his usual level-headed posting style, the old Aussie fool will be frothing with rage inside of 3 pages or he'll be issuing one of his trademark tighty whiteys on a stick in surrender.... at which point he'll claim to "not be a flamer".... again. 

On that note, it's quite startling how quickly his big gun alter ego disappears once he's had his ass handed to him.  I know where the bodies are buried and all the skeletons in Rotty's closet.  He's no more a threat online or off than a rainy Autumn day.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2019, 09:06:29 PM »
I almost shot my drink out my nose.  The great and powerful Rotwang was just another one of Danger's pets at Brawl Hall, no one of consequence and certainly not someone who still gets added to the majority of legends lists, and furthermore, if Peaches just keeps to his usual level-headed posting style, the old Aussie fool will be frothing with rage inside of 3 pages or he'll be issuing one of his trademark tighty whiteys on a stick in surrender.... at which point he'll claim to "not be a flamer".... again. 

On that note, it's quite startling how quickly his big gun alter ego disappears once he's had his ass handed to him.  I know where the bodies are buried and all the skeletons in Rotty's closet.  He's no more a threat online or off than a rainy Autumn day.

Isn't he some decrepit old dude?

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2019, 09:06:41 PM »

Looks like peaches is so fucked now.

Better you than me homeboy. That dude seems really fucking frightening

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2019, 09:09:04 PM »
Isn't he some decrepit old dude?

He's got to be in his 70s by now, but that doesn't stop him from enjoying his twilight years........... posting on internet forums.

No offense to you other fogies.

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2019, 09:10:55 PM »
He's got to be in his 70s by now, but that doesn't stop him from enjoying his twilight years........... posting on internet forums.

No offense to you other fogies.

How does anyone in their right mind consider themselves an internet badass?   

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2019, 09:12:16 PM »

I remember watching Bumspud cut that fucker into pieces at Brawl-Hall.

It was literally one of those "God damn I'm embarrassed for you homie" type threads. It was one of the most thorough and brutal ass rapings I've ever seen on these boards.

Offline Bonesaw

• Activity:
    0%
  • Omnipresent
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2019, 09:13:31 PM »
How does anyone in their right mind consider themselves an internet badass?

Rotty just needs to learn to laugh at himself.  I don't think he's a bad guy, but his ego has made him look like an absolute tit 100% of the time.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2019, 09:15:15 PM »
Rotty just needs to learn to laugh at himself.  I don't think he's a bad guy, but his ego has made him look like an absolute tit 100% of the time.

Exactly. I honestly think he’s a decent person. A cunthound, but decent

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2019, 09:17:18 PM »
Rotwang is making a comeback just for you  :crampe:

:popcorn:

We're both septuagenarians of course.  If we put on gloves and climbed in the ring together, neither of us would make it through the first round. 

That's why we  :handbag:  these days, with carefully chosen words and artful prose.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 15, 2019, 09:17:36 PM »
I can see Peaches getting under his wrinkles something awful though. Peaches can be an obnoxious motherfucker when he wants to be.  :biglaugha:

Offline FatBasted

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by FatBasted
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +0 / -17
« Reply #13 on: April 15, 2019, 09:31:35 PM »
Is Peachaz in trouble again? What did he do this time?
Lotusbud: "You do realize that with food and water shortages the plants and animals in the forest will also be dying, right?" :biglaugha:

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 15, 2019, 09:33:36 PM »
I can see Peaches getting under his wrinkles something awful though. Peaches can be an obnoxious motherfucker when he wants to be.  :biglaugha:

Yeah, only Peaches, right?  lol

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #15 on: April 15, 2019, 09:48:45 PM »
Why exactly did Lady Peaches call Bricktop a pedo?

It’s understandable that he’s pissed off about such an accusation...

I wonder if Freud die Jude will still be strutting around like a peacock when his nemesis turns up ? Methinks the Aussie e-trannie will bail and start using his Dinky Diana handle again on other forums until he thinks it’s safe to return....

Flynn

« Reply #16 on: April 15, 2019, 10:04:26 PM »

Erm...according to Peaches, he never said that.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #17 on: April 15, 2019, 10:10:16 PM »

Herman actually said that Peaches said it. My bad

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2019, 10:19:42 PM »

He did say that, I remember reading it at the time and wondered what the hell he was on about.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2019, 10:28:02 PM »
I wish all you ankle biters and crumb snatchers would stay offa my trophy thread just for once.

The matter of my comment about Rotty has already been reviewed between me and Flynn, and although she was too loaded to read it there is no need my going over it again.  Search my posts or find the thread in question. 

As Dylan famously asked, how much do I have to pay to keep from going thru all these things twice?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6