Author Topic: I'm not posting as a guest at the BC  (Read 552 times)

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
Re: I'm not posting as a guest at the BC
« on: April 16, 2019, 11:55:29 AM »
She is?

And yet she's not the one rolling on the floor, overcome by irrational hilarity.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2019, 12:18:49 PM »
You need to re-evaluate your definition of the word "triggered."

As things stand, it seems you think it means "any reply by anyone anywhere to any which of my brilliant posts."

Well, it doesn't.

Closer to the truth of the term is your string of hapless and hilarious self-revelations whenever someone calls you on your uneducated, paycheck-to-paycheck, parochial, intellectually constrained, and bigoted arse as you try to present yourself as being somehow better than your betters.

That's being triggered, bupkes-brain.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2019, 01:00:41 PM »
How exactly is a broke, 60 year old, mentally ill transvestite ‘better’ than anyone else?  :crampe:

Next time I meet one, I'll ask him.

Oh and you never did go into detail about your supposed higher education, any particular reason why?

Yes, three true reasons, in the main:

1) I already have.
2) You can't read.
3) Even if #2 were false, you don't have enough smarts to understand what you read.
4) I take no pleasure in seeing you triggered.
5) Right now, you're gloating because you think numbers 2 and 3 are false. Proof, then, that they are, in fact, true.

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show all replies
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2019, 01:47:50 AM »
[To Bonesaw:] That’s because you don’t post on the forums that the gender-bender and myself are regs on, apart from here of course.

Blurt’s meltdowns over the years have been numerous and excruciatingly embarrassing for the guy.

Here’s a tip, if you want to potentially start another one of his rage-fits, challenge him about his LGBT views...

I don't post or quit in a tizzy. I don't get enraged. And I certainly don't care what any lowbrow, middle-aged skateboarder afflicted with acute verbal flatulence thinks of me. Why not, you ask? Because this is the internet, that's why. I come here for shits and giggles the same way you come here to avoid having to face an otherwise meaningless, menial, and muck about existence, you maundering milquetoast.

Now go fetch my unicorn slippers, be a good pet.

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6