Author Topic: A message to the Establishment and "regs".  (Read 2083 times)

Flynn

A message to the Establishment and "regs".
« on: April 18, 2019, 04:38:00 PM »
Now that this fucking shit hole has, barely taken off the ground; the establishment and "regs" are patting themselves on the back. For what? For having a menopausal and drama addict board owner, who seems to melt down at the most innocent slight? How about these "regs" that were hand picked by He-We-Shall-Not-Name? YuO fucking morons are not the reason this forum has more than 2 posters. The answer of course is, me.

That's right dregs. Without the great Flynn, this trashy forum would be on life support. I am the innovator of the "Socialite Flaming" technique. The only poster to destroy 5 Brawl-Hall regs at the same time, in one day. Single handedly made all Flame Champ regs log off for 24 hours. I, the Lion Heart Diva am the Main Attraction wherever I post. YUo all should be thanking me, that my upscale values includes trivial charity work.

So this fucking message goes out to the establishment, and so-called regs. Start spring cleaning. Get rid of that retarded knot-head Freud. He has morphed into a full blown forum killer, his spam field is folding into itself, creating a vaccum of pure shit.

Same goes with the Scoundrel. First off, what a stupid fucking name. What? Was Indiana Jones taken? Someone had the bright idea of making this typing turd some sort of moderator. Forget the simple fact this illiterate ass-hat can't even spell, "moderator" or even knows what the word means. Seems like this looker up of words, has jumped ship to FT; being the true coward he is. Someone please drown the Scoundrel.

Then there's my favorite punching bag, Flea. Remember me as Damage.Inc over at TRF? Remember how I used to dropkick, both yUo and BEnzo on a nightly basis? YuO used to get your feelings hurt, then yUo would run to your closed forum to hide and cry. Good times. Now you're doing the same shit over again, history repeats itself with yUo.

This forum needs an enima.

P.S. - Notice how Blandscape wasn't mentioned at all?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
Re: A message to the Establishment and "regs".
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2019, 05:06:52 PM »
I found a new av for you.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline H.C.Trouble

• Chubby Chaser
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by H.C.Trouble
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1704 / -114
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2019, 05:07:45 PM »

Now that this fucking shit hole has, barely taken off the ground; the establishment and "regs" are patting themselves on the back. For what? For having a menopausal and drama addict board owner, who seems to melt down at the most innocent slight? How about these "regs" that were hand picked by He-We-Shall-Not-Name? YuO fucking morons are not the reason this forum has more than 2 posters. The answer of course is, me.

That's right dregs. Without the great Flynn, this trashy forum would be on life support. I am the innovator of the "Socialite Flaming" technique. The only poster to destroy 5 Brawl-Hall regs at the same time, in one day. Single handedly made all Flame Champ regs log off for 24 hours. I, the Lion Heart Diva am the Main Attraction wherever I post. YUo all should be thanking me, that my upscale values includes trivial charity work.

So this fucking message goes out to the establishment, and so-called regs. Start spring cleaning. Get rid of that retarded knot-head Freud. He has morphed into a full blown forum killer, his spam field is folding into itself, creating a vaccum of pure shit.

Same goes with the Scoundrel. First off, what a stupid fucking name. What? Was Indiana Jones taken? Someone had the bright idea of making this typing turd some sort of moderator. Forget the simple fact this illiterate ass-hat can't even spell, "moderator" or even knows what the word means. Seems like this looker up of words, has jumped ship to FT; being the true coward he is. Someone please drown the Scoundrel.

Then there's my favorite punching bag, Flea. Remember me as Damage.Inc over at TRF? Remember how I used to dropkick, both yUo and BEnzo on a nightly basis? YuO used to get your feelings hurt, then yUo would run to your closed forum to hide and cry. Good times. Now you're doing the same shit over again, history repeats itself with yUo.

Awww, somebody needs their flame ego rubbed.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2019, 05:13:23 PM »
Flynn, WTF are you talking about?  I never heard of you when I came here.  I came here because of Countess.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post! x 1    Gay (List of Rates | -10 Post Total)
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2019, 05:18:27 PM »
{alt}

Flynn

« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2019, 06:44:34 PM »
I found a new av for you.

So i'll probably reference this post in the future, and Peaches will deny it ever existed.

Flynn

« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2019, 06:47:41 PM »
Flynn, WTF are you talking about?  I never heard of you when I came here.  I came here because of Countess.

Thanks for your contribution. Now scuttle along and argue about your faux politics.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2019, 06:59:58 PM »
stop lying.  You cane here because you wanted a chance to dance on my amazing CON cock

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2019, 07:01:16 PM »

Mom?!

Flynn’s been eating kitty liitter again.

Flynn

« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2019, 07:02:46 PM »
stop lying.  You cane here because you wanted a chance to dance on my amazing CON cock

0mg. Get out! Get out! Out!

Flynn

« Reply #10 on: April 18, 2019, 07:05:39 PM »
Mom?!

Flynn’s been eating kitty liitter again.

I don't believe I asked for an extra helping of weak-sauce.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • Show only replies by Mr NiceGuy
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +5 / -0
« Reply #11 on: April 18, 2019, 07:08:02 PM »
Flynn has a point, folks.

Yes. Yes, I know.  It's a very long winded and very drrryyyaaawwwnnn out point but nevertheless Flynn is for the most parrrrrrr.......zzzzzzZzzZzzzzz *thunk*

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 18, 2019, 07:10:02 PM »
Flynn always has a point

On the top of her dunce hat

Flynn

« Reply #13 on: April 18, 2019, 07:11:43 PM »
Flynn has a point, folks.

Yes. Yes, I know.  It's a very long winded and very drrryyyaaawwwnnn out point but nevertheless Flynn is for the most parrrrrrr.......zzzzzzZzzZzzzzz *thunk*

Clean up in aisle 5, feminine hygiene products.

Flynn

« Reply #14 on: April 18, 2019, 07:13:25 PM »
Flynn always has a point

On the top of her dunce hat

At least my dunce hat is this high, therefore i'm not relegated to just the kiddie rides.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2019, 07:14:23 PM »
Clean up in aisle 5, feminine hygiene products.

Sorry Babe, the trimmer for your bush is not here.  They said to check weed wackers.

Offline Mr NiceGuy

• Activity:
    0%
  • peace through anarchy
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2019, 07:17:10 PM »
At least my dunce hat is this high, therefore i'm not relegated to just the kiddie rides.

Good thing I can still teabag you on the big tcup ride that sits an amazingly alarmingly high 5 inches from terra.

Scares me so.

Flynn

« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2019, 07:17:21 PM »
Sorry Babe, the trimmer for your bush is not here.  They said to check weed wackers.

But your tampons and diapers and pads are here. I know, you're like a child in a candy store.

Flynn

« Reply #18 on: April 18, 2019, 07:18:17 PM »
Good thing I can still teabag you on the big tcup ride that sits an amazingly alarmingly high 5 inches from terra.

Scares me so.

Oh yuO mean when yUo tried to rub your brown labia on me? That was gross.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #19 on: April 18, 2019, 09:04:53 PM »
TLDR

Anyone wanna tell me what Flynn is ranting about now ?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6