Author Topic: A message to the Establishment and "regs".  (Read 2085 times)

Offline BEnzo

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by BEnzo
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2970 / -6960
Re: A message to the Establishment and "regs".
« Reply #20 on: April 18, 2019, 11:14:05 PM »
Now that this fucking shit hole has, barely taken off the ground; the establishment and "regs" are patting themselves on the back. For what? For having a menopausal and drama addict board owner, who seems to melt down at the most innocent slight? How about these "regs" that were hand picked by He-We-Shall-Not-Name? YuO fucking morons are not the reason this forum has more than 2 posters. The answer of course is, me.

That's right dregs. Without the great Flynn, this trashy forum would be on life support. I am the innovator of the "Socialite Flaming" technique. The only poster to destroy 5 Brawl-Hall regs at the same time, in one day. Single handedly made all Flame Champ regs log off for 24 hours. I, the Lion Heart Diva am the Main Attraction wherever I post. YUo all should be thanking me, that my upscale values includes trivial charity work.

So this fucking message goes out to the establishment, and so-called regs. Start spring cleaning. Get rid of that retarded knot-head Freud. He has morphed into a full blown forum killer, his spam field is folding into itself, creating a vaccum of pure shit.

Same goes with the Scoundrel. First off, what a stupid fucking name. What? Was Indiana Jones taken? Someone had the bright idea of making this typing turd some sort of moderator. Forget the simple fact this illiterate ass-hat can't even spell, "moderator" or even knows what the word means. Seems like this looker up of words, has jumped ship to FT; being the true coward he is. Someone please drown the Scoundrel.

Then there's my favorite punching bag, Flea. Remember me as Damage.Inc over at TRF? Remember how I used to dropkick, both yUo and BEnzo on a nightly basis? YuO used to get your feelings hurt, then yUo would run to your closed forum to hide and cry. Good times. Now you're doing the same shit over again, history repeats itself with yUo.

This forum needs an enima.

P.S. - Notice how Blandscape wasn't mentioned at all?
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #21 on: April 18, 2019, 11:19:36 PM »
stop lying.  You cane here because you wanted a chance to dance on my amazing CON cock

Is that what you call it when you get pwned?  That's kind of inappropriate, but kind of cute how you sexualize your pwnage.
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Blurt

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Blurt
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +1918 / -176
« Reply #22 on: April 18, 2019, 11:23:40 PM »
TLDR

Anyone wanna tell me what Flynn is ranting about now ?

Only if we get a prize.

Offline LotusBud

• Mods
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by LotusBud
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +3125 / -21912
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2019, 11:38:53 PM »
Thanks for your contribution. Now scuttle along and argue about your faux politics.

I'm sorry the political references are above you pay grade.
PRESIDENT HE-MAN TRUMP

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
« Reply #24 on: April 19, 2019, 12:02:24 AM »
Is that what you call it when you get pwned?  That's kind of inappropriate, but kind of cute how you sexualize your pwnage.
You're wet for me. I can totally tell.

Flynn

« Reply #25 on: April 19, 2019, 12:13:47 AM »
I'm sorry the political references are above you pay grade.

If yUo mean straight out of the National Enquirer, then yUo are correct.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
« Reply #26 on: April 19, 2019, 05:36:20 AM »
I'm so happy I got under your shrivelled skin so much.

When I was choosing a name all the asshat dyke names  eg 'Flynn' were taken so I chose one that expressed my nature.

Never trust a Scoundrel. You'll be picking shards of rusty beer cans out of your back.

So let's see what you next insult was (snic) 'Ran away to FT' I guarantee you I never ran anywhere. I didn't even leave my chair. I merely posted at a forum that tends to be lower on the skanky troll scale than here.

Oh yeah. All these words I don't understand. IQ 144. I think I get what I'm writing you fuckin dumb slut.

:popcorn:

Flynn

« Reply #27 on: April 19, 2019, 02:36:15 PM »
I'm so happy I got under your shrivelled skin so much.

When I was choosing a name all the asshat dyke names  eg 'Flynn' were taken so I chose one that expressed my nature.

Never trust a Scoundrel. You'll be picking shards of rusty beer cans out of your back.

So let's see what you next insult was (snic) 'Ran away to FT' I guarantee you I never ran anywhere. I didn't even leave my chair. I merely posted at a forum that tends to be lower on the skanky troll scale than here.

Oh yeah. All these words I don't understand. IQ 144. I think I get what I'm writing you fuckin dumb slut.

Sure pal. All this coming from Captain 0verbite. Aren't yUo the serial lisper, who in fact agreed to a match, only to state, there would be no judges? In addition to that, yUo were hell bent on doing the contrary, in order to get out of said so match.

So take your medically induced song and dance somewhere else.

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: April 19, 2019, 03:22:22 PM »
who in fact agreed to a match,

Indeed I did.

You ran to Caskur for a chop comp like the pondscum you are.

Helpful?

Flynn

« Reply #29 on: April 19, 2019, 04:54:23 PM »
Indeed I did.

You ran to Caskur for a chop comp like the pondscum you are.

Helpful?

YUo fucking idiot. YuO demanded no judges. Then yUo demanded that it take place on days only convenient for yUo. Does that ring a bell, moron?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 19, 2019, 10:59:25 PM »
YuO demanded no judges.

Indeed I did because I'm not a Middle Schooler trying to impress Mommy on Sports Day.

Will she not love you if you don't hold your own in the school wrestling team?

Ya fuckin bulldyke with a hare lip.

Flynn

« Reply #31 on: April 19, 2019, 11:36:31 PM »
Indeed I did because I'm not a Middle Schooler trying to impress Mommy on Sports Day.

Will she not love you if you don't hold your own in the school wrestling team?

Ya fuckin bulldyke with a hare lip.

So yUo don't deny adding retarded ass non-stips.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 19, 2019, 11:40:57 PM »
Are you two retards going to fuck or not?

Watching you two try to have a lungy launching contest at each other from the windows of your kennels is becoming fucking tedious

Flynn

« Reply #33 on: April 19, 2019, 11:43:54 PM »
Are you two retards going to fuck or not?

Watching you two try to have a lungy launching contest at each other from the windows of your kennels is becoming fucking tedious

This is it dummy. He wanted an open thread, no time limit, and no judging...Gee, what have we been doing the whole fucking time?!

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2019, 11:45:23 PM »
what have we been doing the whole fucking time?!
Starving your brains of much needed oxygen to your own peril?  :dontknow:

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 20, 2019, 05:27:50 AM »

I posted them both together because the spastic is deep within these posts.

Do I not want judges..........No, because I don't trust 98% of the members here to recognosise humour that doesn't wear a red nose and has a honky horn on it's Rape Van..

Do I post at weekends? No, not generally. It's early here and I find myself with a little time on my hands. Hence why I suggested an open thread with no time limits to cater for Flynn's observations of school crossing patrols watching for children who may wish to partake in a Roofie Ice Cream.

Apparently the offer of no time limits and no big Medal Ceremony which AP was all set to make just like the 1936 Berlin Olympics wasn't the type of mind fuck she was on about.

Funny cunts them Eskimo's.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 20, 2019, 08:54:54 AM »

Do I not want judges..........No, because I don't trust 98% of the members here to recognosise humour that doesn't wear a red nose and has a honky horn on it's Rape Van..

Do I post at weekends? No, not generally. It's early here and I find myself with a little time on my hands. Hence why I suggested an open thread with no time limits to cater for Flynn's observations of school crossing patrols watching for children who may wish to partake in a Roofie Ice Cream.

Apparently the offer of no time limits and no big Medal Ceremony which AP was all set to make just like the 1936 Berlin Olympics wasn't the type of mind fuck she was on about.

I think there are several posters here who can recognize cutting flames and cunning wit.

Ok, I'm going to be nice and stop there.

When does your match with the dust bin being?

Flynn

« Reply #37 on: April 20, 2019, 01:59:51 PM »

So, again I was right.

The Queen Bee

« Reply #38 on: April 20, 2019, 02:02:12 PM »
Hey I want that background ! Which layout is that one ?

Offline Oak

• Stomping Groundz Regs
  • Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Oak
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +9687 / -30111
« Reply #39 on: April 20, 2019, 02:09:14 PM »
Hey I want that background ! Which layout is that one ?

Isn't everyone's background black?

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6