Author Topic: Yes, Virginia...the Battle Grounds DOES have a few moderating standards  (Read 3028 times)

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by AMF
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +6 / -74
...and one of them is Spam.

If you've already floated your turd of a viewpoint in the Politics subforum and it got shoved up yer ass, that doesn't mean you can traipse down here and INSIST that others discuss it with you yet again.  You can start a new spammy thread in Politics and get it landfilled, or you can try to hijack a thread up here, but we ain't playin that shit. 

Spam has no place here, and no one comes here looking for juicy spam tidbits.

• Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Offline Captain Caveman

• BG Reg
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Personal Text goes here
    • Show only replies by Captain Caveman
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +11680 / -8152
That's racist against spam!
  • Fucking idiot    Like    Unlike    Triggered    Hysterical    Awesome!    Shit Post!     Gay

Flynn

...and one of them is Spam.

Yeah, we all fucking believe that. As much as yUo lazy fucks let Caskur do whatever she wants, with her spam and all. The minute that talking cumstain cries to Flea about something I didn't do; it was lets ban Flynn.

Take your fucking hypocrisy and shove up it your non-virgin butthole.

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • Show only replies by Biggie Smiles
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +30592 / -6724
Did you get banned?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Take your fucking hypocrisy and shove up it your non-virgin butthole.

Guess you missed the news, since you can't read a forum.  But since I feel sorry for crack babies and orphan Chihuahuas today, I'll recap for you.

1.  You didn't get banned.
2.  Because you didn't get banned, Casket hates everyone here and she's done the Grand Exit again and now posts somewhere more to her liking.

No need to thank anyone though.  We'd do the same for a snakebit dog or a crack monkey.  It's a matter of principle, which is important to us even if not to anyone else.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • Show only replies by Aryan
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2390 / -4236

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
Casket hates everyone here and she's done the Grand Exit again and now posts somewhere more to her liking.
How many of those have we seen over the last 10 years?

Offline The Scoundrel

• Global Moderator
  • Activity:
    0%
  • Liverpool FC Premiership Champions 2020
    • Show only replies by The Scoundrel
    • View Profile
  • Rated: +2692 / -1096
How many of those have we seen over the last 10 years?

I lost count of fingers.

And I have a large family helping.

:popcorn:

Flynn

Guess you missed the news, since you can't read a forum.  But since I feel sorry for crack babies and orphan Chihuahuas today, I'll recap for you.

1.  You didn't get banned.
2.  Because you didn't get banned, Casket hates everyone here and she's done the Grand Exit again and now posts somewhere more to her liking.

No need to thank anyone though.  We'd do the same for a snakebit dog or a crack monkey.  It's a matter of principle, which is important to us even if not to anyone else.

Listen dickhead, my point was yUo and that fucking nonce LotusBud were screaming for my ban, without even taking a close look at the evidence. Yet, yUo claim to be an intelligent being, and "not the mod here"; yet you've taken it upon yourself to "mod" this forum. With all your stupid ideas included.

P.S.- That witch Caskur has pulled the disappearing act before, she always comes crawling back.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
Listen dickhead, my point was yUo and that fucking nonce LotusBud were screaming for my ban, without even taking a close look at the evidence. Yet, yUo claim to be an intelligent being, and "not the mod here"; yet you've taken it upon yourself to "mod" this forum. With all your stupid ideas included.

P.S.- That witch Caskur has pulled the disappearing act before, she always comes crawling back.

Link please, to me screaming for anyone's ban.   

BBL

There won't be one.

Flynn

Re: Yes, Virginia...the Battle Grounds DOES have a few moderating standards
« Reply #10 on: April 22, 2019, 02:56:42 PM »
Link please, to me screaming for anyone's ban.   

BBL

There won't be one.

*SIGH*

Quote from: Peaches
I think Flynn is just pushing its luck and ought to get deep-sixed with the quickness.

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=3478.0

Reply #9

So like this is the third time owning yuO outright. Wanna go ahead and split this thread now?

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 22, 2019, 05:36:52 PM »
*SIGH*

https://stomping-groundz.com/index.php?topic=3478.0

Reply #9

So like this is the third time owning yuO outright. Wanna go ahead and split this thread now?

Nice try, but no cigar for you.   Here's the REST OF THE FUKIN SENTENCE YOU TRUNCATED, you ham fisted cherry picker wanna be.

and if the accusation is found to be true then I think Flynn is just pushing its luck and ought to get deep-sixed with the quickness.

And actually, I even went so far as to say (before I said that) that I largely agreed with Bone about it.
I'm not going to be arsed to explain the coded phrase "with the quickness" which Biggie does understand.  And, I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain the importance of a subjunctive clause contrary to fact, but in the highly possible event you don't know what I'm talking about then you're really not literate enough to be posting here.  Nor are you ethical enough to be worth more of my time, you lying skank.

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 22, 2019, 05:44:19 PM »
I’m more interested to know whether Peaches was arrested for gross indecency at the airport for his public lingerie modelling.   :confused:

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 22, 2019, 06:01:40 PM »
I’m more interested to know whether Peaches was arrested for gross indecency at the airport for his public lingerie modelling.   :confused:

I know everyone else thinks that's your lamest post of the day, but because I'm feeling generous I'll let you know that I actually HAVE done a bit of lingerie modeling.  Just once, though.

I was a college freshman, on a float in the homecoming parade against my school's arch rivals.  I was lampooning teh coach of the opponents' team, and it was goddamn risque for the times.  :thumbup2:

But still, no arrests were made.     :blowkiss:

Offline Aryan

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 22, 2019, 06:06:06 PM »
I know everyone else thinks that's your lamest post of the day, but because I'm feeling generous I'll let you know that I actually HAVE done a bit of lingerie modeling.  Just once, though.

I was a college freshman, on a float in the homecoming parade against my school's arch rivals.  I was lampooning teh coach of the opponents' team, and it was goddamn risque for the times.  :thumbup2:

But still, no arrests were made.     :blowkiss:

1934 must have been a very proud year for you.

Flynn

« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2019, 06:27:46 PM »
Nice try, but no cigar for you.   Here's the REST OF THE FUKIN SENTENCE YOU TRUNCATED, you ham fisted cherry picker wanna be.

And actually, I even went so far as to say (before I said that) that I largely agreed with Bone about it.
I'm not going to be arsed to explain the coded phrase "with the quickness" which Biggie does understand.  And, I'm pretty sure I don't have to explain the importance of a subjunctive clause contrary to fact, but in the highly possible event you don't know what I'm talking about then you're really not literate enough to be posting here.  Nor are you ethical enough to be worth more of my time, you lying skank.

Were yUo not lobbying for a ban? Why, yes yuO were. It dosen't matter if yUo beat around the bush Peaches, just like before; when yUo denied calling Rotwang a "child molester"...Then when confronted with the actual quote, yUo started acting stupid. Then, yUo accuse me of having a fascination with your "cawk", when I ask for proof, you're like a fart in the wind. This time around, yuO were caught again and now you're arguing it's taken out of context? Lol.

Fucking owned again loser.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2019, 09:29:32 PM »
and now you're arguing it's taken out of context? Lol.

I'm not "arguing" about what you did, I showed it to you in black and white.  If anybody at all is still trying to follow your incredibly stupid troll, they're asking themselves how you got this traumatic brain injury and whether there's any hope you'll ever find a better situation in life. 

Offline Biggie Smiles

• Activity:
    0%
  • Smile
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2019, 09:34:58 PM »
they're asking themselves how you got this traumatic brain injury
I've been going with dedicated inbreeding for quite sometime.

Flynn

« Reply #18 on: April 22, 2019, 11:02:04 PM »
I'm not "arguing" about what you did, I showed it to you in black and white.  If anybody at all is still trying to follow your incredibly stupid troll, they're asking themselves how you got this traumatic brain injury and whether there's any hope you'll ever find a better situation in life.

"Stupid troll"? ALL the evidence is in "black and white", as yUo say. YuO refuse to own up to your inclination to look past all the evidence, thats been shoved up your already crowded rectum.

Offline AMF

• Activity:
    0%
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2019, 06:52:22 AM »
Seems my troll is more effective than yours, m'dear.   :laughinatu:

Sitemap 1 2 3 4 5 6